Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

-200 lbs lost!

As of this morning I am down -200 pounds since my sleeve surgery on November 9, 2016.

That's a little shy of 15 months. Starting at 470 lbs I am 270 pounds right now and would like to lose 30 more.

If anyone is on the fence about getting this surgery done, please just do it.

It's been a pretty easy road for me and I'm grateful about that.

Here's to the next 30 and goal weight!!!!!

This photo is from when I was down -190 pounds from my starting weight of 470 a couple of months ago.

1YEAR_LOSS-01.jpg

Congratulations! Keep up the great work. I know that last 30 pounds that you want to lose will probably be difficult (when you get towards the end it always seems harder to lose the weight). Just make sure that your surgeon and/or primary doctor are on the same page as you with your goal weight. Congratulations again.

Wow! Just wow! Amazing accomplishment! And so encouraging to the rest of us! It's not about the time, which will pass any way -- its about setting your goal of good health and going after it!

Kudos!

Time to buy new clothes! Keep it up!!!!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using BariatricPal mobile app

Amazing! Such an inspiration!

Congratulations - what a success story! It's great to see your transformation too. You look so fit and healthy. It's very encouraging to see as I'm at the two week mark. No doubt that the additional 30 lb. you'd like to lose will be gone in no time.

Congratulations. ;-):rolleyes:B):lol:B):P:)

3 hours ago, RussT said:

This photo is from when I was down -190 pounds from my starting weight of 470 a couple of months ago.

1YEAR_LOSS-01.jpg

That’s amazing! Congrats!!

Something I didn't write earlier, but I remembered after I posted was that after you are given the OK to exercise you'll have to find what works for you. I thought lifting weights and cardio (treadmill and stationary bike) would be best but I found that weight loss stalled for a few months while i was doing that. For me, swimming is the only exercise I do because for my body, it kept the weight loss going. If I swim 3-5 days a week for 30-40 minutes that's what works for me. It may not work for you, but you have to keep trying things until you find what works best for you.

29 minutes ago, RussT said:

Something I didn't write earlier, but I remembered after I posted was that after you are given the OK to exercise you'll have to find what works for you. I thought lifting weights and cardio (treadmill and stationary bike) would be best but I found that weight loss stalled for a few months while i was doing that. For me, swimming is the only exercise I do because for my body, it kept the weight loss going. If I swim 3-5 days a week for 30-40 minutes that's what works for me. It may not work for you, but you have to keep trying things until you find what works best for you.

You are smokin' hot. Good for you

Seriously

That's crazy , (good kind)

Well, I just began mine and actually, I've been swimming for the last few weeks cause I'm burned out on the dang stationary- elliptical ( the standing up kind is too hard for now -my weight makes it hard on my knees-for now)

And anyways, I love swimming. I swim for an hour, sometimes 45 minutes, but I swim laps andI want you to know, I've been between 304-306 (up and downbetween these numbers for 2 weeks)

I thought to myself. Maybe I am not bruning enough calories with this swimming, which saddens me bc there is not a lot of exercize I really "love"

So may it'sjust the stall everyone's chirping about

Did you stall at 3 weeks? and if so, how long was your stall.

Sorry for SO many questions, but I cann't keep at this number

I am super proud of your weight loss. That's amazing and.. I hate you! Lol ;)

Omg what an achievement.. you look fab but I guess not as good as you feel !!

Amazing ... well done 😀