Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February Sleevers?

I just had my 2 week check up! I got cleared for soft foods and to resume my normal exercise!! I’m so excited I feel like the hard part is over and I can start really living my life.. well what my new normal is!
HW:262
SW:235
CW: 219

I just had my 2 week check up! I got cleared for soft foods and to resume my normal exercise!! I’m so excited I feel like the hard part is over and I can start really living my life.. well what my new normal is!
HW:262
SW:235
CW: 219

Fantabulous SkyJade! I hope I’m in the same boat two weeks after my own surgery on the 28th!

On 2/17/2018 at 8:22 PM, Changing4me1 said:

:) yep hoping to meet people with around same surgery date to journey with. I was sleeved on the 12th this is day four for me .

I was sleeved 2/14 so we are really close! How are you doing?? The first few days were pretty rough for me but I feel so much better since starting my full liquids on Tuesday.

I was sleeved February 12 th also! Pretty rough here to for a couple of days too! If you don’t mind me asking how much weight have you lost? Is that going good for you?

2 minutes ago, justagirl77 said:

I was sleeved February 12 th also! Pretty rough here to for a couple of days too! If you don’t mind me asking how much weight have you lost? Is that going good for you?

I left the hospital on 2/15 weighing 233 (which was just a little higher that right before surgery) but I am now at 217. I’ve weighed 217 for the past 2 days and kinda started freaking out but I should not get on the scale everyday, but it’s extremely hard not to. I had my post op visit yesterday and he want me to lose 25 pounds by the next time I see him which is next month 😳! Obviously that would be amazing but I’m just hoping I can do it. I went back to the gym today and did the elliptical for about 30 minutes and I just felt really out of shape and weak.

As far as eating goes I’m mostly just doing creamed Soups, yogurt and maybe a little cream of wheat and my Protein Shakes. Getting about 400-550 calories/day.Drinking Water more normally now—no more little baby sips, which makes getting it all down easier. Never really hungry so that’s a plus.

How are you doing?

I was sleeved 2/14 so we are really close! How are you doing?? The first few days were pretty rough for me but I feel so much better since starting my full liquids on Tuesday.

Lol I messed up due to brain fog I was the 13 th so we are even closer. Yeah I had a hard time at first too. I did not start full liquids till couple days ago. You me and justagirl are 12 th 13 th and 14th. [emoji13]

Vsg 2/13/18

Pre op diet 188

Sd. 180

Cw 170.6

I left the hospital on 2/15 weighing 233 (which was just a little higher that right before surgery) but I am now at 217. I’ve weighed 217 for the past 2 days and kinda started freaking out but I should not get on the scale everyday, but it’s extremely hard not to. I had my post op visit yesterday and he want me to lose 25 pounds by the next time I see him which is next month [emoji15]! Obviously that would be amazing but I’m just hoping I can do it. I went back to the gym today and did the elliptical for about 30 minutes and I just felt really out of shape and weak.
As far as eating goes I’m mostly just doing creamed Soups, yogurt and maybe a little cream of wheat and my Protein Shakes. Getting about 400-550 calories/day.Drinking Water more normally now—no more little baby sips, which makes getting it all down easier. Never really hungry so that’s a plus.
How are you doing?

I am doing well! I go for my post op on Tuesday my weight just before surgery was 213 and I’m now at 206 my scale has not moved for a couple of days also...I’m already not sure about how I feel only loosing 7 pounds...I am at about 4-5 hundred calories and my Docter allows anything that can be puréed into baby food consistency..

I am at a loss as of today of 10. 4 lbs I am expecting a stall or to really slow down soon once I start actually getting alittle carbs. eating about 300 to 450 in calories but expect now to be 400 to 600 range

Vsg 2/13/18

Pre op diet 188

Sd. 180

Cw 170.6

I left the hospital on 2/15 weighing 233 (which was just a little higher that right before surgery) but I am now at 217. I’ve weighed 217 for the past 2 days and kinda started freaking out but I should not get on the scale everyday, but it’s extremely hard not to. I had my post op visit yesterday and he want me to lose 25 pounds by the next time I see him which is next month [emoji15]! Obviously that would be amazing but I’m just hoping I can do it. I went back to the gym today and did the elliptical for about 30 minutes and I just felt really out of shape and weak.
How are you doing?

You are in same range as what my Kaiser wantsImage1519412249.850977.jpg

Vsg 2/13/18

Pre op diet 188
Sd. 180
Cw 170.6

I am at a loss as of today of 10. 4 lbs I am expecting a stall or to really slow down soon once I start actually getting alittle carbs. eating about 300 to 450 in calories but expect now to be 400 to 600 range
Vsg 2/13/18
Pre op diet 188
Sd. 180
Cw 170.6

Yeah I’m thinking maby I’ll have to eat more calories too.

Hi everyone! I was sleeved 2/14 and had my 1 week checkup today. Down 12 lbs and I get to start soft foods. I was looking forward to it but with as much trouble as I'm having getting all my fluids and Protein on full liquids, I can't even wrap my mind around getting enough when I'm eating actual food yet! I seem to have to choose either not enough protein but getting all 64 oz in, or adding protein and forcing myself to get at least 48 oz of fluids in a day. I know it'll get easier with time though.

Hi everyone! I was sleeved 2/14 and had my 1 week checkup today. Down 12 lbs and I get to start soft foods. I was looking forward to it but with as much trouble as I'm having getting all my fluids and Protein on full liquids, I can't even wrap my mind around getting enough when I'm eating actual food yet! I seem to have to choose either not enough Protein but getting all 64 oz in, or adding protein and forcing myself to get at least 48 oz of fluids in a day. I know it'll get easier with time though.

Great job!

Hi everyone! I was sleeved 2/14 and had my 1 week checkup today. Down 12 lbs and I get to start soft foods. I was looking forward to it but with as much trouble as I'm having getting all my fluids and Protein on full liquids, I can't even wrap my mind around getting enough when I'm eating actual food yet! I seem to have to choose either not enough protein but getting all 64 oz in, or adding protein and forcing myself to get at least 48 oz of fluids in a day. I know it'll get easier with time though.

Fantastic but go slow don’t force yourself [emoji13]

Vsg 2/13/18

Pre op diet 188
Sd. 180
Cw 170.6

Yeah I’m thinking maby I’ll have to eat more calories too.

Ok hear is a weird thought you were concerned about your two day stall, are you constipated or swelling because you are more active now. I ask because I start to swell a lot still.

Vsg 2/13/18

Pre op diet 188
Sd. 180
Cw 170.6

Ok hear is a weird thought you were concerned about your two day stall, are you constipated or swelling because you are more active now. I ask because I start to swell a lot still.

Vsg 2/13/18

Pre op diet 188
Sd. 180
Cw 170.6

I have only gone to the bathroom twice and I’m not sure if I’m swollen or not