Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February Sleevers?

I’m having mine on the 12th as well! Good luck!

How are you doing?

One week post-op today. I had my first check in with my primary yesterday and, counting the weight I lost during the two week pre-op diet, I am down 26 pounds!!! In 21 days!!! I am on cloud nine!

The pain is almost completely gone at this point and I’ve started back at the YMCA doing a moderate 30 minute workout on one of the nu-step machines. I cannot wait for the incisions to heal so I can get back in the pool.

How’s everyone else doing?

I have my 1 week post op appointment later today. Thankfully! I'm hungry and don't really feel all the restriction other ppl have talked about. Doing well with my diet though. Happy to be on full liquids, which includes cream Soups so hopefully the doctor will tell me the rest of this is normal.

I’m never hungry. At all. It’s really weird actually! I am planning to do small meals 5 times a day, just so I eat something.

Congrats on week 1. I hit a week tomorrow. Struggling a bit crushing up my pills and making sure Im eating enough. No appetite at all. But feel better each day.

7 hours ago, logicwand said:

Thank you! How are you feeling today?

Today the pain has subsided a bit.. since I'm already back to work I'm just feeling tired..

How are my 2/12 buddies doing? I was in a lot of pain yesterday but the pain has subsided.

Same yesterday I woke up and was like what the hell did I just do to myself. Today I feel so much better. Trying to get all the air and gas out! How are you doing are you getting your liquids down okay?

Same yesterday I woke up and was like what the hell did I just do to myself. Today I feel so much better. Trying to get all the air and gas out! How are you doing are you getting your liquids down okay?

I’m still in pain. Barely got cleared to have liquids. So taking that slow. My lunch. IMG_1743.JPG

I’m still in pain. Barely got cleared to have liquids. So taking that slow. My lunch. IMG_1743.JPG.36b1b0188ce30c08246a10693d3d1e7e.JPG

Image1518549800.709554.jpgsame broth Jello and water.. and I don’t like tea. I am getting discharged in 30 so I’m stoked! I hope you feel better!!!! Let me know how you do!

It is interesting how some are hungry and others are not. I am 8!days post surgery and would give anything to eat a cheeseburger right now. Not sure if it’s the fact I “can’t” have it right now or that I am that hungry. I have been doing well with cream Soups and Protein Shakes just over it already. 2 more days and I can move to soft foods. Looking forward to some change.

Tomorrow is the big day...feeling happy but nervous. This is the second bariatric procedure I've had. Ten years ago, I had a lap band procedure, but the band was removed in an emergency surgery about one year ago. Turns out, 1/3 of my stomach slipped through my band. Very painful. I was really worried about putting the weight back on, and I had gained 20 pounds since the removal of the band. I was supposed to have the surgery on January 3, but it had to be postponed. So, Happy Valentine's Day to me!

freakinexcited.jpg

I’m still in pain. Barely got cleared to have liquids. So taking that slow. My lunch. IMG_1743.JPG.36b1b0188ce30c08246a10693d3d1e7e.JPG

I actually came home today...feeling pretty good except when I try to get up! Getting quite a few fluids down. Thinking about doing some puréed food!

Tomorrow is the big day...feeling happy but nervous. This is the second bariatric procedure I've had. Ten years ago, I had a lap band procedure, but the band was removed in an emergency surgery about one year ago. Turns out, 1/3 of my stomach slipped through my band. Very painful. I was really worried about putting the weight back on, and I had gained 20 pounds since the removal of the band. I was supposed to have the surgery on January 3, but it had to be postponed. So, Happy Valentine's Day to me!
freakinexcited.jpg.bfab5c1d1d4ae1719869fc7deee3fc01.jpg

Good luck! You can do it! I hope everything goes as easy and less painful as it can be! Keep us updated!

On 1/21/2018 at 10:28 PM, rachellee said:

Surgery date is 2/7.... pre-op diet starting on the 28th. So excited

Mine was too! How are you feeling!