Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Poking around in my closet last night, I put on my favorite Capri cargo pants from last spring......let go of the waist and they fell right off my butt. Like seriously...didn't even need to tug them...just wiggled a little and they slid off.

I giggled like a loon and called my husband in and showed him.

I remembered they took my measurements when I started at my group. I dug the paperwork out, and got out my measuring tape.

I've lost two inches on my bust.

One inch on my hips.

One inch on my neck.

And a whopping SEVEN inches on my waist:)

My cargo Capris were baggy...I was buying an up-size because of my waist. Waist reduced and the rest was already baggy. Off they fell:)

Am love, love, loving getting my waist back:)

4 minutes ago, Creekimp13 said:

Poking around in my closet last night, I put on my favorite Capri cargo pants from last spring......let go of the waist and they fell right off my butt. Like seriously...didn't even need to tug them...just wiggled a little and they slid off.

I giggled like a loon and called my husband in and showed him.

I remembered they took my measurements when I started at my group. I dug the paperwork out, and got out my measuring tape.

I've lost two inches on my bust.

One inch on my hips.

One inch on my neck.

And a whopping SEVEN inches on my waist:)

My cargo Capris were baggy...I was buying an up-size because of my waist. Waist reduced and the rest was already baggy. Off they fell:)

Am love, love, loving getting my waist back:)

Niceeeeeeee

What a sweet post @Tealael! One of the things that sabotaged me most in the past was not recognizing my accomplishments, so this is really nice of you.

That is awesome @Creekimp13! I looove when my clothes get too big. My bank account doesn't so much though! :lol:

I guess I will humble brag that I've just hit my 11 month mark and lost 130 pounds. My waist has gone from 52" to 33" I went from a size 3x to a L or M.

Thanks for letting me brag, I'm soooo happy! :D

Edited by fruitandveggies

I love the idea of this! There is so much we accomplish in small bouts and it all deserves to be celebrated!! I am getting sleeved tomorrow but I'm SUPER proud of myself for sticking to my pre-op diet while I was stranded in LA 3 days this week due to the storm on the east coast. Had to take an uber to the drug store to get Protein Drinks. lol.

Love this! I actually find everyone's bragging inspirational. Can't wait until I'm in the same spot as everyone else!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you for the opportunity! :)

I am pre-op and halfway through the supervised nutrition visits and as of today have lost 50 pounds (I am a high BMI-er). I wish I could tell, but I don’t look any different to myself in the mirror. I am down a couple of sizes, though. Three more nutrition visits to go!

Love this post. Congrats to everyone! I was sleeved 12/27/17, and am down 15 pounds since my surgery and 43 pounds from my highest weight when I started all this in October. Yesterday, I took a selfie. Straight on. Not holding my phone up in the air to hide my double chin. And when I reviewed the picture- double chin was gone! I’m not gonna lie, I was pretty excited! Lol:)

Way to go @brightfaith! You sound like you are setting yourself up for great success. I hope your journey goes well.

I'm 16 months out but remember trying to slog through those pre-op appointments. Hang in there. You got this.

7 hours ago, fruitandveggies said:

What a sweet post @Tealael! One of the things that sabotaged me most in the past was not recognizing my accomplishments, so this is really nice of you.

That is awesome @Creekimp13! I looove when my clothes get too big. My bank account doesn't so much though! :lol:

I guess I will humble brag that I've just hit my 11 month mark and lost 130 pounds. My waist has gone from 52" to 33" I went from a size 3x to a L or M.

Thanks for letting me brag, I'm soooo happy! :D

Absolutely amazing

130lbs lost... You deserve the awards

1 hour ago, vamping said:

Way to go @brightfaith! You sound like you are setting yourself up for great success. I hope your journey goes well.

I'm 16 months out but remember trying to slog through those pre-op appointments. Hang in there. You got this.

16 month out!!! How's it going, tell us what you love the Most

1 hour ago, Flabtofab122717 said:

Love this post. Congrats to everyone! I was sleeved 12/27/17, and am down 15 pounds since my surgery and 43 pounds from my highest weight when I started all this in October. Yesterday, I took a selfie. Straight on. Not holding my phone up in the air to hide my double chin. And when I reviewed the picture- double chin was gone! I’m not gonna lie, I was pretty excited! Lol:)

Wow! I'm still taking birds eye view selfies, waiting for my chins to disappear

3 hours ago, brightfaith said:

Thank you for the opportunity! :)

I am pre-op and halfway through the supervised nutrition visits and as of today have lost 50 pounds (I am a high BMI-er). I wish I could tell, but I don’t look any different to myself in the mirror. I am down a couple of sizes, though. Three more nutrition visits to go!

Congrats and you'll do great!!!

7 hours ago, Sarah Thompson said:

Such a lovely post! Amazing achievements to you both.

I’m only 5 days post op, you have both inspired me for what’s to come ️ xx

Welcome to the losers bench 💪