Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone scheduled for February 2018???

Good luck to the ladies changing their lives this week! Keep us posted!

8th of February! [emoji16][emoji16]

Surgery due January 17th 2018 CANCELED new date February 18th 2018

HW 238
CW 226
GW 138

Instagram: jeez_sleevedlouise

JeezLouise so very happy for you, know you were very upset with NHS earlier. Will be sending healing and hopeful thoughts your way 18th February. Your America cousin, hey its not impossible-my mother's ancestors Yorkshire, my father's Lancastershire, we could be 10 or 12 generations removed. Back in antiquity if you robbed somebody or poached the Kings Deer you were sent to the colonies, a fair amount went to America, Canada or Australia, so who knows?

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

8th of February! [emoji16][emoji16]

HW 238
CW 226
GW 138

I am 15th February and am also in the UK. Good luck x

Best wishes going your way Aurora2609 on 15th February. My son said earlier it seems stange there's no one from the UK, now I've made two new friends. I'll be having a RnY early-mid March myself but I don't have a definite date yet. The scheduling person at my surgeon's office has been out with the flu, not sure if anyone's been doing her job while she's away. Please don't hate me ladies but my surgeon doesn't require a liquid diet prior to surgery,just a clean well balanced low carb one. After the hoops NHS has forced JeezLouise to jump through I can almost see steam or is it smoke? coming out her ears over that one. After surgery,I'll probably be on Clear Liquids, full liquids and softs like most everybody else. I'll find out more when I go for my preoperative blood work etc.I am truly looking forward,to my surgery when I'll,have the tool,to help me toward future weight loss. You both enjoy a fortnight of only good things in your lives and update us all after surgery.

2 hours ago, JeezLouise91 said:

8th of February!

HW 238
CW 226
GW 138

Awww why was it postponed?

I know that answer because I read,one of her other postings. She is British, in the UK there is universal healthcare, its called National,Healt Service. They told her within a few hours of her planned surgery that there were no hospital beds available so postponed her surgery for a month. I hope they don't do it to her again, it has to be so frustrating. She said she had been on 32 days of a liquid diet. We Americans whine about a week or 2, if it were me I'd want to bomb someone or something! Wouldn't you?

Yikes. That definitely sounds frustrating. I am hoping it doesn't happen again! I'm happy to have met all of you on here and look forward to going through this with all of you February sleevers!

This is our month, Ladies & Gents!!! Keep us updated on your progress pleaaaaaaaaaaase :) Good luck everyone xOXo

This is our month, Ladies & Gents!!! Keep us updated on your progress pleaaaaaaaaaaase [emoji4] Good luck everyone xOXo

I’m waiting for my ride to mexico! Tomorrow’s my day! Good bye stomach hello sleeve!!! Good luck everyone!

I’m waiting for my ride to mexico! Tomorrow’s my day! Good bye stomach hello sleeve!!! Good luck everyone!

Hey, so happy for you! Have you been doing your liquid diet? I know the hours are camping down aren't they. Good luck to you and hope to hear from you soon. Keep us posted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using BariatricPal mobile app