Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VSG right before Christmas. What was I thinking?

Awesome video:) Enjoyed it, and I feel ya:) Hang in there and be patient, you're doing great.

You were thinking about hitting the ground running after the holidays to create the svelte, healthy, new you in 2018!

I know that I was focused on having that extra built in time off from work! But yeah, it's not easy, when everyone else is going out and partying...
I'm going to try going to a holiday party tonight, where I usually stuff my face and get drunk. I'm just going to try and focus on my friends, and of course bring my own drink. Mmm, flavored water, just what I always wanted...

Sent from my Pixel using BariatricPal mobile app

Lol Jess .. you're funny

I think I can guess what you were thinking ... lol. You were making your New Year's resolution before New Year's. Seriously, how are you doing post-op?

Lol Matty

I am doing a lot better.. I was in pain, PAIN, but it's getting easier . Like they said it would ( I didn't believe it . By week 2, I thought to myself, Hmm Joanna, you've always wondered how you were going to die, and now you know, You're going to die from this dang surgery ) So painful, but look at you, Mr/Ms. Big shot. You had the gastric bypass, the big one, what about you? Are you in pain? That's a dumb question, of course you are. What I meant was, how much pain? My name is Joanna, real name. Nice to meet you

I understand completely! Had sleeve on 12/19. I also have a. Diastasis recti ( separated stomach muscles)
So that gas they put it really stretched my torn muscles.
3 weeks out stomach still tender but feeling much better.. Keep your head up!

Sent from my SM-G930V using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey Tim. I assume that's your name?

What um, well first, nice to meet you.

How much weight have you lost since your surgery?

I have questions, so many..

Do you work out. What is your current weight, what was your weight at surgery, how tall are you

How many calories do you eat at this point

Hey Tim. I assume that's your name?

What um, well first, nice to meet you.

How much weight have you lost since your surgery?

I have questions, so many questions

How much do you weigh now?

How much did you weight on day of surgery?

What caused your stomach torn muscles? Did you already have torn msucles ie diastasis recti or was it caused by the gas?

do you exercize. How tall are you.

How much do you eat on a daily basis at this point, calorie wise?

I weighed 305 @ surgery. I lost 22#s the first. Next appt. Is in the morning.. I'm 6' tall.
I actually had a Tummy Tuck 2 yrs ago to repair my muscles.
Weight lifting and a motorcycle accident seperated my stomach muscles vertically 6.5 ".
Lots of pain. But I tripped at work after surgery and tore them again. Not as bad but once I quit smoking adding more weight on things got worse and the pain came back. 1 week after sleeve surgery pain is gone and I have core strength again. Hopefully once I lose the guy the muscles may heal without. Needing another surgery. Heading to bed but I'll post after my appointment tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Tim81688 said:

I weighed 305 @ surgery. I lost 22#s the first. Next appt. Is in the morning.. I'm 6' tall.
I actually had a Tummy Tuck 2 yrs ago to repair my muscles.
Weight lifting and a motorcycle accident seperated my stomach muscles vertically 6.5 ".
Lots of pain. But I tripped at work after surgery and tore them again. Not as bad but once I quit smoking adding more weight on things got worse and the pain came back. 1 week after sleeve surgery pain is gone and I have core strength again. Hopefully once I lose the guy the muscles may heal without. Needing another surgery. Heading to bed but I'll post after my appointment tomorrow.

what was your surgery date, Tim?

You can't leave yet, surgery date?

Tomorrow is your 2 week preop or one month ugh lol

If you lost 22 pounds since surgery and youre only two weeks from surgery date, then.. I HATE you lol

Nah. I'll take it like a man

Congrats

Keep in touch. Hugs

Wait, you already told me ( I'm Dory- finding nemo)

and yes, I HATE you

Waaa.

You've lost more than me and you had yours AFTER me

ugh

Good job. sleep well