Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Non Scale Victories

On 12/30/2018 at 23:31, rs said:

Wow, you look great! Love that last outfit. Congratulations!

Thank you! I ended up getting the bodysuit but not the pants, lol

On 12/31/2018 at 01:18, tmankrom said:

Wearing jeans I haven’t wore in a year.
Nice! And soon they will be entirely too big!

What a compliment it is when You are Too Little for Your Britches!👖

On 12/10/2018 at 6:14 PM, ummyasmin said:

You'll have to report back and tell us on Sunday!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

I did it! Not very low, but it's a start!

I had already posted my NSV's a few weeks ago, but got some new ones:
Officially threw my size 14 jeans up on the fat clothes shelf in my closet. Those tight size 12's are no longer tight.
Had to change the wrist strap to my watch from the large size to the small.
Can wear a long sleeve top AND a sweater AND a jacket liner underneath my winter coat and still able to zip up easily (last winter I could only close the coat - barely - if i wore a very thin shirt underneath).
Can wear nice thick woollen socks in my boots now (my feet shrunk!)
Found at by accident that I could sit on the floor with my legs crossed underneath me comfortably. I haven't been able to do that in years.

Awesome on all counts! Congratulations!

On 12/30/2018 at 13:17, leebick said:

I just saw a picture of myself, posted on FB, that was taken a few days ago at our annual CousinsReunion. I don't hate myself, I don't look awful; I look like a normal human being. I'm in tears.

This was me the entire time I was traveling/on vacation last week! We’d take pictures and then I’d look at them afterwards and not hate myself for being “gross” and “fat”. It makes me sad to think how down on myself I was, but it feels good not to have my gut reaction to photos be disappointment!

12 hours ago, ms.sleeve said:

Officially threw my size 14 jeans up on the fat clothes shelf in my closet. Those tight size 12's are no longer tight.

Can wear a long sleeve top AND a sweater AND a jacket liner underneath my winter coat and still able to zip up easily (last winter I could only close the coat - barely - if i wore a very thin shirt underneath).

Found at by accident that I could sit on the floor with my legs crossed underneath me comfortably. I haven't been able to do that in years.

Way to go!!! That’s awesome!!! Keep it up lady!

Hi everyone! I really enjoy reading about everyone's victories! Thanks for sharing. My NSV happened on New Year's Eve. We had some friends over and we decided to go sliding. Not only could I fit in the plastic sled, but I was able to walk up the hill without slowing down or huffing and puffing! What a great feeling!

And I thought I was the worst for "I might be able to wear that- let's keep it" Sideeye even I Don't have that much, you are going make someone shopping there So Very Happy!

I finally went to the jewelers and had two links taken out of each of my watches. Who knew I had such fat wrists?!? :unsure:

On 12/31/2018 at 20:50, ms.sleeve said:

What awesome accomplishments! Congrats!

Had my gastric sleeve on 12/20 and so far the one shirt I use to cram my body into is super loose now and you can even tell how stretched out it is from me trying to make it work prior to surgery.

I cleaned out the closet and have a full Pampered Chef box of clothes and today I will be cleaning out the dresser. I also have a separate bag of tops for my sister in law who is larger.

I went to my orthopedic doctor today and he is very pleased with my success and will put off knee replacement surgery as long as shots continue to do good for me.

scale victory wise I started out at 380 and as of this morning I am at 304. Surgery was on 9/26/18