Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back at the Gym!

A bit of inspiration for the gym tomorrow! I have this printed and posted on my wall. Every time I think about skipping the gym I look at this and decide to suck it up and go even if it’s just for 20 minutes. I find that once I’m there it’s easier to get through it and find the motivation!

IMG_9038.JPG

On 4/3/2018 at 12:19 AM, Gabbee said:

A bit of inspiration for the gym tomorrow! I have this printed and posted on my wall. Every time I think about skipping the gym I look at this and decide to suck it up and go even if it’s just for 20 minutes. I find that once I’m there it’s easier to get through it and find the motivation!

IMG_9038.JPG

great inspiration! Went to the gym yesterday and so didn't feel like it. I was on the spin bike for 25 minutes and then I did calenstantic exercises for 10 minutes. Stretched for 10 after all of it. It's was rainy and cold yesterday today it's nice outside but still cold. For today's workout, I cleaned the bathrooms, worked up quite a sweat making them shine! Plus it's satisfying to shower in a clean one afterward. :)

On 3.4.2018 at 6:19 AM, Gabbee said:

IMG_9038.JPG

I want to believe that I do not have to beat any part of me. The "old me" deserves a hug and a "you go girl" for being able to keep me going. I also believe that she will have her times to shine as I go on in life, and she should be allowed to. I do not expect to be as motivated as I am now for the rest of my life (I train 4-6 times a week at this point). I love motivational quotes but this one is a little bit to tough for me.

Way to go for getting back into the gym though!!!

A little eye candy for the day.

Many have posted this..Best dam$ motivational speech ever.

de2efda7547f55791f2ded229c35d26a.jpg

If he's truly at the,local gym, I'll drag my tired fat body out of bed, pull on my OSU sweatshirt, a pair of bicycle shorts, my cross-trainers and be right over. Sweet eye-candy and the only,candy I'd indulge in currently![emoji13][emoji106]Yum Yum! PS. He actually resembles Nate at our local gym, a trainer who was a High School classmate of my son coincidently

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

3 hours ago, frust8 said:

If he's truly at the,local gym, I'll drag my tired fat body out of bed, pull on my OSU sweatshirt, a pair of bicycle shorts, my cross-trainers and be right over. Sweet eye-candy and the only,candy I'd indulge in currently!emoji13.pngemoji106.pngYum Yum! PS. He actually resembles Nate at our local gym, a trainer who was a High School classmate of my son coincidently

I'm an old chick..No harm in looking and appreciating. ;) Especially if it gets you to the gym.

My friend advised me against this.....Yes, its not good gym edicate.

I saw someone at the gym that could stay on the treadmill jogging for an hour. I wanted to see if I could do the same. I found a treadmill not directly next to him. I challenged myself to see if I could match or beat his pace etc....In my mind the race was on. Did this for a month. I bet this guy thought I was a stalker.

Betcha you aren't as old as me. I am as old as dirt, 72, I've got being a cougar on my bucket list, if I can lose enough weight and get enough energy. Oh well I can sit on the sidelines drooling, at my age they'll just think I can't control my saliva.I may have lost many things but not my mind, weight or my sense of humor[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Feeling a bit better, some days are up other days are not so up...pic in the middle is the most recent, got a hair trim...I suppose it has something to do with being an autie I feel and experience deeply...Did an old tae bo DVD and don't regret it...I try to keep my options open and my head up...it's a struggle but I'm trying

IMG_5511.JPG

30715214_423553101437212_6063686080337543168_o.jpg

IMG_5471.JPG