Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas gift ideas?

Hey guys! With Christmas coming up, I was wondering what would be some good Christmas gifts for a newly sleeved person?

I can't really think of what I want to ask for, so are there any recommendations or items that you use often that is a staple for you? I already have a shaker bottle, mini food processor, Fitbit and new athletic shoes.

Anything else?

Sent from my SM-G892A using BariatricPal mobile app

I :780_sparkling_heart: these food storage cells! Also Alex sells these cool things: food dividers and portaplates

Just now, yolandalou said:

Oh and Merry Christmas

Sent from my N9560 using BariatricPal mobile app

Yeah! What she said! :D ;)

I think they got me an air fryer. LOL. And tall boots.

Love my nutri-bullet smoothy maker, and love my cordless teapot.

Love my Fitbit.

Maybe a gift certificate to a gym?

Or you know...a gift that has absolutely nothing at all to do with fitness or weight loss...and is just something they'd like.

1 hour ago, Road2Newme3 said:

Hey guys! With Christmas coming up, I was wondering what would be some good Christmas gifts for a newly sleeved person?

I can't really think of what I want to ask for, so are there any recommendations or items that you use often that is a staple for you? I already have a shaker bottle, mini food processor, Fitbit and new athletic shoes.

Anything else?

Sent from my SM-G892A using BariatricPal mobile app

Merry Christmas!

Upgraded sweat proof workout earbuds.

After weight loss you seem to feel the cold more. Anything to help keep warm in the winter is comforting ;)

An Amazon prime account. Audible books for listening to at the gym.

(Earrings, any jewelry, perfume sets because they are only on sale at Christmas, tickets to a play/concert for date night, keyboard/docking station for my Surface)

Slippers and warm clothes . . . I freeze since my surgery! Also, giftcards to places you like to buy clothes. You're going to need to buy some things along the way.

I've asked for mostly clothing or gift cards for clothing. It's not the most exciting gifts but I need to start rebuilding my wardrobe. My plus sized wardrobe was impressive and now I wear the same things over and over again. Plus since I have to wear dress clothing for work I need more professional attire and I'm freezing all the time so I actually need sweaters. I used to rarely wear sweaters as I would get warm easy but that's a thing of the past. I really want a nice fitbit, I have a cheap one (off brand) and I hate it but I'm thinking that I will buy one for my birthday in March.

I've also asked for non weight related items too: tickets to see a musical, jewelry, perfume, shoes, some CDs.

Kind of pricey but we just got a Blentec blender and it makes perfect green smoothies and lots more!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using BariatricPal mobile app

Unfortunately, I gained weight after the Easter holidays and indeed, I need to return to the proper nutrition and control my meal every day, especially now when we all day long stay at home. Despite quarantine, our relatives found a good variant to greet us and they presented so many delicious gifts that it was a sin not to feast on. To cut it short, they ordered us the delivery of a full set with chocolates, wine, cheese, and gourmets from jetgiftbaskets.com. Frankly speaking, a good present, and no contact with potentially sick people. But, now welcome back the excess weight. To be honest, it really upsets me. Every kilogram in minus is an incredible work for me.

Edited by MaxiMarry