Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

12 months post op

Finally 199 lbs !!!!!! I passed the 200 lbs mark without even seeing it on the scale that's what I've been waiting to see. You know for a celebration of sorts lol and flew right by its so funny. I'm so excited. I had come to the realization that I've lost all this weight and I felt that I got skinny but then 4 mths ago started going in the other direction of everything is sagging and wrinkling and so I told myself well if I don't lose anymore weight it's okay. (I have energy like I had in my 20's. Wow even stamina!) I would be happy cuz then I wouldn't be sagging but I'm so excited. I can sag. I don't care. I'm doing things now that I haven't been able to do since I was in my twenties riding 4-wheelers and looking forward to the pond freezing to go ice skating. Oh my gosh I'm living my life and I felt I needed to share this, this morning because only you all, truly understand everything that I'm saying. I'm so GRATEFUL to have all of you to talk to and to read what you all go through as well.

Sent from my LGL84VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you for sharing! I can identify with you, I just hit 199 as well after 13 months. I too am sagging and wrinkling. At first it bothered me a little, but not at all anymore. At 46 years old now and was over 300 lbs for so many years, things are going to sag.

So great to hear that you are feeling better and it sounds like you are enjoying life, which is wonderful!

Congratulations on losing the weight.

Well done to both of you and thank you for helping inspire others with your positive comments. I have 45 pounds to go till I get to the one hundreds. But I feel great too, I can wear normal clothes and I don’t feel like everyone is looking at me. Life is good.

Congrats in your achievement.. keep up

Well done to both of you and thank you for helping inspire others with your positive comments. I have 45 pounds to go till I get to the one hundreds. But I feel great too, I can wear normal clothes and I don’t feel like everyone is looking at me. Life is good.

I hear ya on the "people staring part" like eating in restaurant you just know your being judge ....... now I get looks because I look good wow is that weird! I've never felt like I was anything to look at. Wed. I was at the gas station getting coffee and this man said you have beautiful hair... I have seen you in here before ..... it's really beautiful maybe it's the color and I'm just thinking wow I just got a compliment .....it's about my hair but still somebody's actually complimenting " ME " ....AND LETS TALK ABOUT CLOTHES THAT FIT!!!!! Isn't it great .....WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

Sent from my LGL84VL using BariatricPal mobile app