Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your favorite part of weight loss?

Ever wonder what will be the best part that made you feel great about your weight loss?

For me, it felt great when I was able to tie my shoes without a struggle lol.

And recently when you actually can see your hip bones after every workout

What’s yours?

I love being able to buy clothes and feel good about how I look in them. Instead of always being disappointed!

Agree... there is no more buying online... now can stop and get clothing my size at any store 😜

1 hour ago, ThickGirl5683 said:

I love not feeling like a stuffed sausage in my clothes... lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Lol I knew that feeling.. does’nt it feel great that now we have to pop extra holes in belts so they dont fall off? 😂

1) the way I feel. No more inflammation in my joints, I feel comfortable in any thing I wear, I can tie my shoes without holding my breath..lol

2) the way I look, my confidence has come back, I make more eye contact during conversations and command respect.

3) my sex life...It been a while since I got my wife to climax in any other position other than her on top, but now I dont crush her as much I suppose and she gets multiple orgasms now from all different positions..Plus she seems more into me now..

4) the attention and flirting from the opposite sex (sometimes the same sex..lol) I must admit it feels good and its more noticeable to see these younger women flirting with me or looking at me in the gym or when Im out. I catch them sneaking peaks all the time now...Yeah boy!!! Feels nice to be noticed..

5) clothes shopping and dressing sharp, its so much more easy to find decent and stylish clothes in my size now..Not many modern brand names make a size 46 wiast and 2 xl shirt...Plus I look great in slim fit everything now!!

6) the fact that I have potentially increased my life span and reduced the probability of me getting ill in the near future.

1) the way I feel. No more inflammation in my joints, I feel comfortable in any thing I wear, I can tie my shoes without holding my breath..lol
2) the way I look, my confidence has come back, I make more eye contact during conversations and command respect.
3) my sex life...It been a while since I got my wife to climax in any other position other than her on top, but now I dont crush her as much I suppose and she gets multiple orgasms now from all different positions..Plus she seems more into me now..
4) the attention and flirting from the opposite sex (sometimes the same sex..lol) I must admit it feels good and its more noticeable to see these younger women flirting with me or looking at me in the gym or when Im out. I catch them sneaking peaks all the time now...Yeah boy!!! Feels nice to be noticed..
5) clothes shopping and dressing sharp, its so much more easy to find decent and stylish clothes in my size now..Not many modern brand names make a size 46 wiast and 2 xl shirt...Plus I look great in slim fit everything now!!
6) the fact that I have potentially increased my life span and reduced the probability of me getting ill in the near future.

Agree in al topics man.. I feel you from 2 through 6..

Confidence. Knowing I look pretty good. Dressing more glamorous. I love how people react to me.

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m only 7 weeks post op so I haven’t fealt the full benefit of the weight loss yet. I did put up the tree with the family the other day and was amazed at how much easier it was to get up and down off the floor at my current 258lbs than it was at the330lbs that I started my journey at. I was up and down at least 8 times crawling under the tree for various reasons when all of the sudden it struck me that I wasn’t struggling or grunting and groaning every time I moved like I used to.

Being able to interact with my kids better and chase them down much easier.

Being able to purchase clothing anywhere and not having to pay an upcharge for a plus size.

People's reaction when I tell them how much weight I've loss :)

Being able to walk in a clothing store, and choose WHATEVER i want! Without asking if there is a bigger size.

On 11/29/2017 at 5:48 AM, Back2fit said:

Ever wonder what will be the best part that made you feel great about your weight loss?

For me, it felt great when I was able to tie my shoes without a struggle lol.

And recently when you actually can see your hip bones after every workout emoji854.png

What’s yours?

My perks from weight loss:

The girls look better. My boobs no longer rest on the shelf of my belly . I have visible collar bones.

I discovered I'm an adrenaline junkie. It gives me a high when younger people under estimate my running ability. I turn into a competitive bad ass when they step up to race me on the treadmill /the track at my gym. Game on!

I'm usually dressed down in jeans and fitness gear. At work appropriate for the situation. I love to dress a bit on the sexy side for date nights.

I went to a job interview yesterday and the place had tons of stairs. I climbed them all without being in pain or out of breath.

Sent from my SM-J327V using BariatricPal mobile app