Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Buddies Group - Surgery Dec 4 to 15, 2017

We are a Buddy group of Sleevers having surgery in Dec 2017. We welcome other Buddies that came help us along our journey!

Hello. I'm a December 18 Sleever and sure need a buddy. Please someone respond. I would love to discuss this process with you all. Has anyone heard of GENEPRO ? I bought some yesterday at GNC. I tablespoon unflavored Protein you can add to anything = 30 protein. How are you preparing? I sure would like to talk.

Hey Little Bird! I’m a December 19 sleever. I’m super nervous about doing pre op during the holiday season. I just bought my Protein Powder from Nicholson Clinic. Now I have to figure out what and where to buy Protein Bars. I also need to go through my list of foods and figure something out cuz I would just eat chicken and broccoli every night! I need a little variety.

I am also Dec 19th sleever and I have no idea what I am doing! I’ve really not made any modifications or sacrifices so far and feel weird that the strict liquid diet starts in 4 Days. It was such a long wait but now seems so sudden!

Hello. I'm a December 18 Sleever and sure need a buddy. Please someone respond. I would love to discuss this process with you all. Has anyone heard of GENEPRO ? I bought some yesterday at GNC. I tablespoon unflavored Protein you can add to anything = 30 protein. How are you preparing? I sure would like to talk.

I’ve not heard of Generopro, but it sounds versatile! I’ve stocked up on Less Naked whey, fuel for fire pouches, and tropical fruit smash packs - all of which I really like.

I also purchased Gelatein protein Jello, and muscle milk pro which are pretty gnarly tasting but I hope to acquire a taste for [emoji51]

Hi All I am having surgery Dec7. I would love to connect with a buddy during this whole process! Looking forward to chatting soon

10 hours ago, Tasg said:

Hi All I am having surgery Dec7. I would love to connect with a buddy during this whole process! Looking forward to chatting soon

Hi ~ Welcome to the group. My Countdown for surgery on Tuesday at 8:30am!! I don't know about you but I've been so busy trying to get everything done for Christmas and some things in order. Tomorrow is my last "day" and so much to do.

Over the last week since my pre-op I've been a little anxious but now really excited! I had a lap band and now getting the sleeve. I have done the whole program with lap band and it's the same for sleeve. Let me know if you know to know anything. More than happen to help.

Hey all!!! Dec 7th here! Getting through this pre op diet has been easy till yesterday. For some reason I was so hungry. I will not cave! Only 3 more days to go until all this will be worth it!

16 hours ago, thatblondechick said:

Dec 13 sleever here!! Just finished day 5 of the liquid diet. Feeling great, a little sleepy, but nothing crazy!! Need a buddy too!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm scheduled for December 11 and doing my pre-op diet. My nutritionist has me doing Protein Shakes, but I'm allowed to eat green leafy vegetables, so that helps. There's a lot of collards and cabbage in my world right now. And herbal tea - so much herbal tea.

I'm scheduled for December 11 and doing my pre-op diet. My nutritionist has me doing Protein Shakes, but I'm allowed to eat green leafy vegetables, so that helps. There's a lot of collards and cabbage in my world right now. And herbal tea - so much herbal tea.

Ooo I would love some veggies right now!!! broth and shakes only take me so far.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BariatricPal mobile app

Mine is for dec 18, I am only doing shakes been on it since nov 20.

I swear some days I wanted to just taste a food I like and spit it out just so my craving is dealt with... But i've been REALLY good even if my boyfriend eats delicious meals infront of me I didn't cave in and stuck to the shakes. Office brought us Cookies and I resisted :49_triumph:

I am not hungry on the Protein Shakes it does upset my stomach at times tho. Another 14 days and I can say goodbye to those shakes and hello to broths! I am looking forward to broth soooo much.

I started buying my Jello and broth for my post op

I'm scheduled for December 11th. I don't have a pre-op liquid diet leading up to it but I'm definitely a worrier so I will be doing a gentle diet starting tomorrow. Protein Shakes, chicken and rice, some veggies... Hopefully that'll keep my digestive track going smoothly until Monday.

Sent from my XT1650 using BariatricPal mobile app

Howdy Kiddos!

I'm scheduled for the 12. Starting to freak out a bit. On the plus side I've lost 20 pounds in 6 days on the liquid diet. That's a huge motivator! My Pre-op is next Monday and I'll get my surgery time then. I so hope its in the morning. Less time to stress out.