Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are you doing ? I had mines Jan 9 . Im feeling great not to many complications

Edited by shytell

1 hour ago, shedo82773 said:

I wouldn't think so but BOOST does have more calories i them. Just quit them and do the ones on your list. I'm pretty sure you might be able to take back the ones you didn't use or open. BTW Congratulations on your up coming WLS.

On 11/26/2017 at 2:34 PM, jstlilsin said:

Jan 17 I need a buddy also

Sent from my Z981 using BariatricPal mobile app

On 11/26/2017 at 2:34 PM, jstlilsin said:

Jan 17 I need a buddy also

Sent from my Z981 using BariatricPal mobile app

Mine is Wednesday too! Sooo scared, nervous and excited!

How are you doing ? I had mines Jan 9 . Im feeling great not to many complications

I’m still having a lot of pain when I stand up or sit down. Trying lay down is very painful. It feels like I’m having horrible stomach muscles pains. I feel like the pain is getting lesser everyday. I did have a blood clot scare but it was negative. How are you feeling?

I'm good.. my surgery isn't for another two days. The only complain right now is a Migraine but that's from caffeine withdrawal.. I have a question.. when you wake up from surgery are you in terrible pain immediately

21 hours ago, KJ's losing it said:

I feel full after just a few bites. Everyone has such different guidelines to follow! I had surgery the 8th and came home the 10th. My first 2 weeks I am to have only puréed Protein for 3 meals a day.
I am supposed to try to get AT LEAST 65g of protein in and there’s no way my few bites of food 3x a day is gonna make that a reality unless I drink my Protein Shakes for all 3 meals and that can’t be healthy! Someone suggested protein Water so I’m gonna try that, that sounds like a great option. Thanks everyone

**I’m losing it**

Hi there. I bought Unjury unflavored protein and plan to put it in my applesauce, pudding, cream of wheat, etc. It is whey protein isolate and I believe 21 grams per serving. I also bought Unjury cream of chicken protein Soup. At this point I think I don't care what things taste like as long as I get my protein in.

@Keeks17 I was in pain. It is no joke. People said I went back to work in 4 days, I was cleaning the house top to bottom right after. I was walking right after I got to my room. It did hurt though. I had to be careful getting up and laying down as well as coughing. It does get better as time goes on.

I'm so scared for the pain.. that's the only thing I'm scared for

I'm so scared for the pain.. that's the only thing I'm scared for

Me too! Im super anxious thinking about what I am going to feel after the surgery! Im scheduled for the 18th

Me too! Good luck on your surgery!!

It is not like screaming pain at all. It is more like an uncomfortable feeling. You will be fine. Just walk walk walk. It truly helps with everything. And take deep breaths.

That makes me feel 95% better.. thank you so much! As soon as I wake up I'm going to walk! How long does the most intense pain last for? Is it hours or days

The first day. But if you need pain meds take them!! The first day I took them. The second I didn't. By bedtime I was very uncomfortable I asked for something. I got sleep and felt better. Always walk when you can! You'll do great!!!

Anyone able to get all their Protein in? I am barely able to eat more than a few spoonfuls of my puréed protein at every meal.

**I’m losing it**

I wouldn't worry. My dietician said to eat what I can but when I'm full, stop. And to try regulate my eating so I'm eating same time everyday. That way my body gets used to it

Sent from my Moto G (5) using BariatricPal mobile app

It's weird how different everyone's post op meal plans are. Mine is Protein Shakes only - 50ml each hour with a target of 700ml per day for the first 2 weeks. Week 3 and 4 I move to ice cube sized portions of puréed food. What's everyone else been told? X

On 15/01/2018 at 1:54 AM, KJ's losing it said:

Anyone able to get all their Protein in? I am barely able to eat more than a few spoonfuls of my puréed Protein at every meal.

**I’m losing it**

Yeah I'm finding getting alk the protein shakes down really hard. I'm up to about 450ml a day but my goal is 700ml. It's just so gross and I have no appetite xxx