Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lindsay, I hear that!!! I felt the same way. Im now 9 days post op. The pain gets less and less. I told everyone, if I could fast forward 2 weeks I would. Hang in there your feelings and pain is normal!!! XO

Thank you! Good luck for Tuesday xx
20180112_220643.thumb.jpg.4b2dea0a7ce465261e8966357a8f952f.jpg

Thank you!

I'm feeling absolutely fine today. I have been up and walking around regularly since 2 hours after my op. They gave me dispersable paracetamol around 9pm. Offered me tramadol but I really don't need it so I've refused so far. I'm sipping Water happily but still on a drip. The general anaesthetic was the only horrible bit for me so far. I took an asthma attack when I went under but thankfully I am in good hands and they've looked after me wonderfully. I'm waiting to be waterproofed up so I can shower now. Want to look my best for my visitors later xx

Edited by Christel11

I had my surgery on the 10th and I’m in so much pain!

Sorry to hear that. I know day 2 post op was the WORST for me. Things did get better. I’m actually going to start back to work on Monday. Please keep us posted on how your doing. Saying a prayer that things get better for you soon.

**I’m losing it**

Hi everyone. So I had my surgery yesterday. Everything went well thank God. The roughest part was right after surgery. I woke with the tube in my mouth so couldn't breathe, it was like I lost my sight too; could only see colours. I was taken to ICU for the night (protocol). When I got here I was in alot of pain and just wanted to vomit the whole time,and I did. My poor parents were there and my dad had to leave. I saw them I was vomiting blood but it was just from the breathing tube that had been in. It felt like it went on for ages but wasn't that long. They sorted my pain meds and I passed out asleep. When I woke I was like a new woman! I was comfortable and no pain. Same today. I'm being kept well medicated lol but I feel great. I have no pain, just a feeling of pressure now and then. Only taking 50mls Water per hour which is more than enough for me. I'm shocked I feel so great. Thank God for that. All of you that are waiting for your ops don't worry, yes there will be a rough period but it doesn't last and then you'll find it hard to remember,like a dream. I'm so so soooooo happy. Snapchat-2069358788.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using BariatricPal mobile app

1515853252856.jpeg

Hi everyone. So I had my surgery yesterday. Everything went well thank God. The roughest part was right after surgery. I woke with the tube in my mouth so couldn't breathe, it was like I lost my sight too; could only see colours. I was taken to ICU for the night (protocol). When I got here I was in alot of pain and just wanted to vomit the whole time,and I did. My poor parents were there and my dad had to leave. I saw them I was vomiting blood but it was just from the breathing tube that had been in. It felt like it went on for ages but wasn't that long. They sorted my pain meds and I passed out asleep. When I woke I was like a new woman! I was comfortable and no pain. Same today. I'm being kept well medicated lol but I feel great. I have no pain, just a feeling of pressure now and then. Only taking 50mls Water per hour which is more than enough for me. I'm shocked I feel so great. Thank God for that. All of you that are waiting for your ops don't worry, yes there will be a rough period but it doesn't last and then you'll find it hard to remember,like a dream. I'm so so soooooo happy. Snapchat-2069358788.thumb.jpg.6f8f873338311dceb9dfe00263f47e78.jpg

1515853252856.thumb.jpeg.ccdc4a18e414d19a646d6ceeb87a0d78.jpeg

Hooray!!!

Hi everyone. So I had my surgery yesterday. Everything went well thank God. The roughest part was right after surgery. I woke with the tube in my mouth so couldn't breathe, it was like I lost my sight too; could only see colours. I was taken to ICU for the night (protocol). When I got here I was in alot of pain and just wanted to vomit the whole time,and I did. My poor parents were there and my dad had to leave. I saw them I was vomiting blood but it was just from the breathing tube that had been in. It felt like it went on for ages but wasn't that long. They sorted my pain meds and I passed out asleep. When I woke I was like a new woman! I was comfortable and no pain. Same today. I'm being kept well medicated lol but I feel great. I have no pain, just a feeling of pressure now and then. Only taking 50mls Water per hour which is more than enough for me. I'm shocked I feel so great. Thank God for that. All of you that are waiting for your ops don't worry, yes there will be a rough period but it doesn't last and then you'll find it hard to remember,like a dream. I'm so so soooooo happy. Snapchat-2069358788.thumb.jpg.6f8f873338311dceb9dfe00263f47e78.jpg

1515853252856.thumb.jpeg.ccdc4a18e414d19a646d6ceeb87a0d78.jpeg

Congratulations! I'm glad you are now over the worst and feeling happy. Fantastic! Now let the healing begin!

As your fat starts to "melt" all kinds of hormones etc get released so,its very normal. I wonder about all,the pesticides I might have in mind. Americans aren't fit for human consumption cause we are full of DDT and such. I was told,this by a retired cannibal, he was a New Guinea headhunter before he found Jesus, said nobody in his tribe would eat us because we would give them horrid indigestion. Funny what one learns if you live as long as me.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app