Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friends to grow skinnier together

Hey everyone and anyone!!!

Does anyone want to start a small group? Not sure how but I really want to share and care with others also I have a lot of questions and I want to get to know people that are going to go through it, That have been through it and folks that are thinking about getting the gastric bypass done even.... I want us to be able to support each other through thick and “thin” lol.. does anyone want to grow skinnier with me??? :huh::):P

Edited by Mscmorganfla
Miss spelled

Yes! I live in a rural town in Colorado and the nearest support group is 130 miles away in the evenings, so going is impossible. My surgery date is set for 12/12. I am excited. It will be better to get skinny with someone than do this all alone. I have met a wonderful lady at our group meeting and she and I are talking and it helps. Hopefully Beverly gets on here and the three of us can get to know less of each other, hehehe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using BariatricPal mobile app

I guess I’m in the beginning stages of trying to shrink my stomach. It’s going a lot better than I thought but I know I’m not doing everything that I need to be doing. I just seen the nutritionist on Monday and I am still eating my Cereal with milk with my daughter in the morning and I haven’t stopped drinking my most favorite coffee creamer hazelnut/French vanilla with my Decaf coffee.

Am I supposed to give up everything now even though I’m probably two or three months before my surgery?

Yes come on Beverly!!!! I

what was you eating when u was 2 months out before surgery?

Hey everyone and anyone!!!
Does anyone want to start a small group? Not sure how but I really want to share and care with others also I have a lot of questions and I want to get to know people that are going to go through it, That have been through it and folks that are thinking about getting the gastric bypass done even.... I want us to be able to support each other through thick and “thin” lol.. does anyone want to grow skinnier with me??? :huh:[emoji4][emoji14]

Hello! I'm all for sharing this journey together. I'm almost 5 months post op and have had to deal with some big set backs that were not surgery related. I am losing weight, but a bit on the slow side.
I'd be happy to share my ups and downs with everyone. Also, since I'm over the surgery hump, I can answer questions and help ease anxiety about stuff.
It's nice to have people to talk to and help with support on this amazing journey! I look forward to chatting if you'll have me! [emoji3]

Wow the 27th that’s just around. The corner. How are you feeling? What’s your liquid diet, Water , Jell-O chicken broth?
When did you start your liquid diet?

I have 5 Protein Shakes a day, I'm allowed 1 fruit, 1 cup of veg. All the sugar free Jello I can stomach and sugar free popsicles. The headaches have been brutal and the sleeplessness is dreadful. It's doable as of Monday strictly liquids I have to stop all Vitamins. A week tomorrow it will be low sodium chicken broth, Jello green or yellow, I've pops and water. I've found the pre op diet varies for different people.

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

Why are they having u stop the vitimums?? Jim curious ☺️ I just was told to get mine... I know we can do this!!! What are u struggling with the most?? I eat at night before ged, I just ate 3 pieces of Turkey, serving size of veggie straws, veggie, and Carmel flavor vicuri-!”can’t spell- lol

Dang why did I tell you all that, you’re not supposed to be thinking about food! I’m sorry

Why are they having u stop the vitimums?? Jim curious [emoji5]️ I just was told to get mine... I know we can do this!!! What are u struggling with the most?? I eat at night before ged, I just ate 3 pieces of Turkey, serving size of veggie straws, veggie, and Carmel flavor vicuri-!”can’t spell- lol
Dang why did I tell you all that, you’re not supposed to be thinking about food! I’m sorry

My doc told me some of the Vitamins could have things in them that could make me bleed more during surgery. I am a month from surgery and I am required to stop taking my vitamins now. I will restart them the first day home after surgery.

How are u doing?? Are u still bleeding???

look me up in Facebook

trina Carrie Robinson Stuart

bariatric buddies

How are u doing?? Are u still bleeding???
look me up in Facebook
trina Carrie Robinson Stuart
bariatric buddies

I'm not bleeding now. It could be a problem when I have surgery, so I had to stop taking them.

Dang I’m so sorry your goin through all that... have you come to my face book page yet???