Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Comment your favorite protein shake/powder/drink!!

Isopure ready-made blue raspberry and punch mixed w crystal light lemonade....shakes are too sweet these days.

You mentioned Premier, and I still drink the chocolate one when I don't have the appetite for food at Breakfast time, or when I can't cook.

There were two brands of unflavored Protein Powder that I really liked a lot in the earlier days of my weight loss journey that helped me a lot: Unjury and Isopure. They do change the flavor of the drink you mix them into. I tried mixing the powder into Crystal Light as well as Powerade Zero. That was a no-go for me, but I know others like it, so you might try it.

The best tasting thing that I mixed my powder in was unflavored, unsweetened iced tea. I really liked it.

I have never been big on sweetened things, but for some reason, still like my chocolate Premier.

Since we need Protein powder for the rest of our lives, i had to figure out something. I only want unsweetened unflavored protein powder form healthy grass fed animals. But mixing that with Water is yuck. Mixing it with milk makes me feel sweaty and dizzy. FINALLY I have figured it out. I’m now mixing the 20g protein powder portion into a cup of greek yogurt, adding some flax seed and some coconut water (to get the powder stuff to mix), and put them into two little metal lunchbots and taking them with me all day (with coolpack if needed). Finally I can get that extra protein we need, no sugar, no fake sugar. No weird dizzy low blood sugar reaction.

We all know Premier Protein is always the number one choice but honestly, I hate it [emoji854]
So far I like muscle milk light, which is 20g Protein with 100 calories.
I also like Atkins dark chocolate and slim fast high Protein Shakes.
What are your favorites?

Bariatric advantage Liquid Protein in berry flavor. Luckily, my doc wants his patients off Protein Drinks ASAP, so I hope to skip them in a few weeks.

Dymatize whey isolate. Only 120 calories in a scoop for 25 grams of Protein and the fudge brownie one is delicious.

Never got into the pre made stuff. Too expensive.

I really like the Atkins Protein Shakes. I drink the 15g, 11 oz ones once a day for a little extra Protein. Early on I drink Premier because it has 30 grams but after surgery I began to develop an intolerance so for a while I drank Atkins Lift Protein Water. Now that I'm 11 months out almost I don't need a supplement but if I'm low on protein for the day I will supplement.

I like the Atkins shakes and just tried the slim fast advanced nutrition - 20gms protein/1g sugar/ 2 net carbs/180cal - Caramel Latte is delish!

We all know Premier Protein is always the number one choice but honestly, I hate it [emoji854]
So far I like muscle milk light, which is 20g Protein with 100 calories.
I also like Atkins dark chocolate and slim fast high Protein Shakes.
What are your favorites?

I absolutely cannot stand Premiere or any of the other ready made ones. Thank God that my BFF turned me onto IsAGenics (IsAlean Shake). It’s a powder whey protein Meal Replacement. I like the Dutch Chocolate flavor. Along with the purchase of an Isablender or any kind of good blender, ice, and Water, you get what tastes like a milk shake. It has 24 grams protein and is a little higher in calories, but it really is a meal replacement and tastes delicious. I add a little sweetener to mine. You don’t have to though. You can order this and the blender on Amazon.
It has no aftertaste or protein taste. It’s far superior to anything I’ve tried.

I absolutely cannot stand Premiere or any of the other ready made ones. Thank God that my BFF turned me onto IsAGenics (IsAlean Shake). It’s a powder whey Protein meal replacement. I like the Dutch chocolate flavor. Along with the purchase of an Isablender or any kind of good blender, ice, and Water, you get what tastes like a milk shake. It has 24 grams protein and is a little higher in calories, but it really is a meal replacement and tastes delicious. I add a little sweetener to mine. You don’t have to though. You can order this and the blender on Amazon.
It has no aftertaste or protein taste. It’s far superior to anything I’ve tried.

I'll try it! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G892A using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi I'm only on day 4 of my presurgery diet but these are how they are for me
I LIKE***
Premier Protein caramel- also good in Decaf coffee-makes me forget it has no caffeine
premier Protein peach and cream'-reminds me of Orange circus peanut candies
premier 🍌 and cream
svelte French vanilla soy shake- lower protein, can't taste the soy- never upset my tummy yet
muscle milk strawberry
muscle milk blueberry yogurt smoothie
Protein 20 mixed berry water
Things just comme ci comme ca
premier protein strawberries and cream
vanilla premier protein - rountinely hate most all vanilla drinks- thick, white and tasteless
All Adkins thus far
Slimfast advanced
Run very fast away from* !
Equate caramel and its Equate brethren
Like to try*
Powdered with a nut milk like almond , soy or Fairlife milk
Can't disrespect anyone's chocolate formulations- I am very allergic to chocolate
And those are Frustr8's Findings😛🌟😛