Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HOLIDAY CHALLENGE TIME!! LET'S DO THIS!

6 hours ago, DropWt4Life said:

1/1012018
CW: 229.7
Killed it this week! Was in the gym everyday. I am now 9 pounds from my goal weight. Don’t know if I can reach it by my 6 month mark, but I am definitely going to get close.
Thanks for all of the work that you put into this challenge! We appreciate you.

You killed this whole challenge!! CONGRATS...you made your challenge goal!! Thanks for the inspirations, and for participating. Whoo hooo!!

6 hours ago, Redo2017 said:

CW: 175.5
January 10, 2018
Only .5 from my challenge goal. I’ll call it a victory! Today also marks 6 months from surgery for me. I am down 76.5 pounds from the date of surgery and 91.5 pounds from the start of my pre-op diet. Feeling great! Thank you for running the challenge!

You better believe it's a victory!!! Congratulations- you made your challenge goal!!! Way to go!!! So glad you are doing so well. Was great to have you in the challenge. :):1311_thumbsup_tone2:

5 hours ago, nina0891 said:

Today, 1/10/2018, on the final weigh in, I'm 5lbs shy of my 9wk goal of 233. Which is awesome. Didn't think I would ever see 230 anything before having the sleeve. Needless to say, I'm very thankful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Congratulations on such a strong finish!! Thank you for participating!

4 hours ago, MissT_SR said:

Today is 1/3/2018
CW 190.6

I made my challenge goal, mostly because I’ve been sick this past week. Started counseling with an eating disorder therapists & I’m pretty excited/hopeful to work with her.

Congratulations to all of you that made it and to those who didn’t- this isn’t always easy but we can’t give up.

Congratulations on making your challenge goal! And for taking steps toward healing in all aspects. It's been wonderful having you participate and hearing your support and perspectives!

4 hours ago, lindabalseca said:

1/10/18 ------> 321

Great job, and thank you for participating!!

3 hours ago, alcn1derlnd said:

HW-292 • SW (6/29/17) 256.6 • CW 183.0

It was great having you in this challenge. Great job and thank you!!

2 hours ago, kjnelson said:

1/10/18

I started this challenge at 242.7

Today 219.7

I wasn’t perfect but I am very pleased I made my goal. I thought I had set the bar too high and am very happy I reached the goal. I am 3 months out of surgery. I am thrilled. Ready for my next goal. Onederland!

Wow, you did amazing! 23 lbs gone!! Congrats on a strong finish, and it was great having you participate!!!

2 hours ago, Shayron said:

Last Day of this challenge
holding steady at 198. Looking forward to the next challenge. Thanks to the moderator for leading this challenge.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you for participating!!! Way to go on your GOAL!!

2 hours ago, SouthernBella said:

1/10/18

Sent from my VK810 4G using BariatricPal mobile app

GREAT job!! Thank you being in the challenge!!

My weigh in and final for the challenge is 141. I feel good, despite not losing anything. Better endurance and energy. At least the holidays are over!

Thank you to EVERYONE for a fun challenge. You all did so great. I will be taking final weigh-ins throughout this week. Hats off to all of you, and cheers to a HEALTHY new year!!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMNphV_evJl4pfjPPYpqPejO6-k1--EgMQjeWvDcr_I/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by The New Kel

1 minute ago, rubia72 said:

203 thank you

thanks for participation, Rubia72!!

I made my goal! Just barely! I didn't think I'd make it, I've been over 300lbs for the last 5 years. It's surreal, so excited to be on this journey. Thanks for hosting!
20180108_075036.jpg

Start weight: 352(jan 2017)
Surgery weight: 321.8
Current weight: 294.0

3 minutes ago, Road2Newme3 said:

I made my goal! Just barely! I didn't think I'd make it, I've been over 300lbs for the last 5 years. It's surreal, so excited to be on this journey. Thanks for hosting!
20180108_075036.jpg

Start weight: 352(jan 2017)
Surgery weight: 321.8
Current weight: 294.0

Whooo hoooo!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You made your goal!!! And thank you for participating, it's been a fun journey!!

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 9.25.45 AM.png