Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a band buddy, UK or any

Hi! I'm doing ok, like you I sometimes forget to take smaller bites which is painful! I had my first fill just before Christmas, I put a little bit of weight on over Christmas due to eating lots of chocolate and not a lot else but hopefully now will start to see a difference

Yeh its v.uncomfortable when something gets stuck I thought I was dying the 1st time at least now I know how to deal with it and not to panic. How much are you down since your surgery? I seemed like I was 18lb but today its only 8 so am a bit cheesed off but it is the time of the month so we'll see on Wed for the adjustment. Thats what I'm thinking,after the adjustment is when the hard work will begin. Sure you have a treat,some chocolate now and then is allowed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi ladies, just thought I'd say hi.
Your progress sounds good so stick in there :) you're doing well! It's totally worth some of the hard work!

I'm 27 and had the lap band fitted 21 months ago... I've lost 10.5 stone. Most of it in my 2nd year so don't give up when you get into the swing of it you will notice it dropping off. There were so many days where it was crazy disheartening... but in the end you'll win! If you ever need a buddy or anything please don't hesitate to contact! I struggled so much the first 8 months and would have loved
More interaction with others :)

Have a good day!

Wow thats brilliant over 10stone! Or am so happy to hear of the good stories here,was really begining to worry had I made the wrong decision. My start weight was 350lb so I'm really looking forward to my 1st fill and seeing how much or little(hopefully the 1st) I am down since my 1st appointment with them. It would b great to keep in touch with people who are starting this journey and also the people who have had their bands for a few years so we can ask their advice etc. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wow thats brilliant over 10stone! Or am so happy to hear of the good stories here,was really begining to worry had I made the wrong decision. My start weight was 350lb so I'm really looking forward to my 1st fill and seeing how much or little(hopefully the 1st) I am down since my 1st appointment with them. It would b great to keep in touch with people who are starting this journey and also the people who have had their bands for a few years so we can ask their advice etc. [emoji4]

Hey!
You will do it, I remember thinking it was such a big task and I had ALOT of troubles to start but they're all forgotten now!
My start weight was 303lbs. It was slow to drop off at the start, but then it got going and makes it easier! If you ever need any help please just give me a shout! :)

9 hours ago, Jmbdt said:

Hi ladies, just thought I'd say hi.
Your progress sounds good so stick in there :) you're doing well! It's totally worth some of the hard work!

I'm 27 and had the lap band fitted 21 months ago... I've lost 10.5 stone. Most of it in my 2nd year so don't give up when you get into the swing of it you will notice it dropping off. There were so many days where it was crazy disheartening... but in the end you'll win! If you ever need a buddy or anything please don't hesitate to contact! I struggled so much the first 8 months and would have loved
More interaction with others :)

Have a good day!

That's amazing!! Well done :) I too was worrying I wouldn't see much progress and have had, in my opinion, a slow month but in total I'm down 17lbs so far.

Would definitely like to buddy up with everyone, I really want to make a difference to myself and then help other people on their journey

That's amazing!! Well done [emoji4] I too was worrying I wouldn't see much progress and have had, in my opinion, a slow month but in total I'm down 17lbs so far.
Would definitely like to buddy up with everyone, I really want to make a difference to myself and then help other people on their journey

17lbs is great progress :) well done!!!
Exactly, with support it's so much easier!!

24 minutes ago, LeaM said:

Maybe we could set up a private Facebook page or whatsapp group if anybody interested?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes please! Happy for both/either

53 minutes ago, Jmbdt said:

17lbs is great progress :) well done!!!
Exactly, with support it's so much easier!!

It's hard not to be disheartened sometimes though, 17lbs is a drop in the ocean of what I need to loose and it's taken over 2 months. BUT, negative thoughts are not going to help me!

Happy with either, shall I message you my details?

Can u send msg privately here?

Sent from my SM-G920F using BariatricPal mobile app

I think so, I’ve just tried sending you one