Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OCTOBER SLEEVERS CHECK IN HERE

It’s been a tough couple of weeks.. my surgery was 10/30/17. I’ve lost 90 lbs so far but I’ve been stalled for 12 days. I still struggle to get in enough Water every day.

I’m trying not to freak out. I workout 4-5 days a week. Walking and weightlifting. I’m eating 800-1,000 calories a day about 70 grams of Protein.

Advice appreciated my goal is drop another 70 lbs by my surgery anniversary.

12 hours ago, ConnieSB said:

It’s been a tough couple of weeks.. my surgery was 10/30/17. I’ve lost 90 lbs so far but I’ve been stalled for 12 days. I still struggle to get in enough Water every day.

I’m trying not to freak out. I workout 4-5 days a week. Walking and weightlifting. I’m eating 800-1,000 calories a day about 70 grams of Protein.

Advice appreciated my goal is drop another 70 lbs by my surgery anniversary.

I pretty much stalled all month, i know things slow down at the 6 month mark but i think I'm just eating way too many carbs and its costing me weight loss. I think my body shape is changing even without weight loss with all the working out but starting today I'm back to mostly eating Protein to see what that does, i too have another 25 i want to loose. I also struggle to get Water in, not because its hard but because it isn't a priority which changed a few days ago when i decided after getting light headed at the gym it was a result of me not getting hydrated properly.

I hit what is a pretty big milestone for me with my weekly weigh in today. I weighed in at 204 which is 95 lost since surgery and 129 overall. The big thing for me though is that at 6’4” tall and 204lbs my BMI is now officially in the “healthy” range. This is the first time since high school that I have been in the healthy range and feels amazing. With that said though I still have a little ways to go before I am where I truly want to be. Hopefully I’ll be there within the next month or so, but until then today’s victory was a huge step in the right direction.

On 3/7/2018 at 4:12 PM, 336Mike said:

I posted a new thread but adding here. Meet my personal goal. 140 lost!
1520429593169.jpg 1511707645089.jpg

VSG 10/11/17 HW= 360 SW= 292 CW= 220 GW= 220 3/7/18!! (6'5")

Oh snap! It's transformation pics like this that give us encouragement. Thanks! Looking good!

On 2/23/2018 at 12:24 PM, BacktoSkinnyMadi said:

Progress pics...last Tuesday vs last year. 67 lbs down. I work out twice a week doing pole fitness. I have a cheat day once a week. I still enjoy beer and wine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

IMG_20180220_212613_348.jpg 20170120_224951.jpg

How nice! This is such a great look for you. Thanks for sharing your story!

On 1/21/2018 at 12:37 PM, Sosewsue61 said:

I love me some 'thigh gap'!!!! These are my daughter Kara's size 12 AE jeans.

20180121_113536-1.jpg

Aaahhhhhh!!!! Thigh gap? One can dream and I am. Too exciting!

Hello, fellow Oct. 2017 slevers! I am down 53.1 pounds from October's 261 now a svelt 207! I like the slower loss, it's a good pace a 'just right' pace if that makes sense. I am doing better headspace-wise, thank god (I don't wish a depression relapse on anyone) My mood is stable and I'm not irritable 'happy Hannah' slowly but surely returns...I can breath better, do more push-ups, sit-ups, ex-ups, wall-sits, squats, burppies etc, per set and not feel exhausted after a workout. I'll update more as I progress.

6 month check in, how is everyone doing? Iv'e been pretty much at the same weight for awhile, I cut out carbs last week and starting to see some results again.

6 month check in, how is everyone doing? Iv'e been pretty much at the same weight for awhile, I cut out carbs last week and starting to see some results again.

All is well. I had to adjust my carb intake also and like you I started seeing results right away. I'm down 65lbs, hoping to lose another 50lbs.

Had my 6 month follow up exercise eval & appointment yesterday. I'm at 95% excess weight lost and almost a 150 pounds down! I never would've dreamed I could be at this point. So thankful and happy!!
20180416_144146.jpg

VSG 10/11/17
HW = 360
SW = 292
GW = 220 3/7/18
CW = 211.6 (6'5") [emoji256]

So what's the plan 336mike on weight, you going to keep coming down? Try to level off? Or not sure yet lol?

So what's the plan 336mike on weight, you going to keep coming down? Try to level off? Or not sure yet lol?

Trying to level off somewhere around 210. I've been maintaining for a couple weeks and then go down a half pound or a pound. It's the flab on my gut!! I'm 90% certain I'll have TT in the winter...I feel like I won't be "complete" until that flab/skin is gone.

VSG 10/11/17
HW = 360
SW = 292
GW = 220 3/7/18
CW = 211.6 (6'5") [emoji256]

Best of luck in reaching your goal.

On 4/17/2018 at 8:10 AM, nina0891 said:

All is well. I had to adjust my carb intake also and like you I started seeing results right away. I'm down 65lbs, hoping to lose another 50lbs.

awesome job! I'm proud of you

This happened today!!! I'm so stoked, I can finally say I'm in Onederland for the first time in almost 20 years!

IMG_0481.jpg