Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OCTOBER SLEEVERS CHECK IN HERE

I really did not expect to be under 225 at my 6 month, let along my 5month! I would be happy to hit 210, as I now am 5 lbs less than I was in 2001!

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 213.6 (2/16/18)
RGW 199
GW 175

I was hoping to lose 75lbs also. So far, I have lost 55lbs. I've had a few stalls, but I'm going to continue to power through them and get as close to 75 as I can.

You should have no problems hitting your target. Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Get grinding nina, 55lbs is great.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I really did not expect to be under 225 at my 6 month, let along my 5month! I would be happy to hit 210, as I now am 5 lbs less than I was in 2001!

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 213.6 (2/16/18)
RGW 199
GW 175
Nice work KW.

61 lbs makes a BIG difference. Pink dress pic was taken in September and the other was taken Saturday. I feel like a completely different person.

What are some of your favorite meals/snacks?

Snapchat-1601940743.thumb.jpg.d51d13ddc4a36651b79294b6a413a0d2.jpg IMG_20180210_164936_505.thumb.jpg.543d9f4efc0f866b82d06708fd20fe3f.jpg

Fantastic. I like both pictures. Keep up the good work.

Nice work KW.

Tyvm! It has been a journey, but one I wouldnt change for the world!

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 213.6 (2/16/18)
RGW 199
GW 175

I'm only 4 mo out and 67lbs down so yes I believe I will make that 75lbs when I get to 6mo. Good luck!

129 days elapsed since surgery = 18 weeks, 4 days = 4.25 calendar months.

Down 22.4kg (or 49.38 lbs) since surgery

= 1.2kg per week average (or 2.66 lbs)

- - -

129 days elapsed since meeting my surgeon

Also known as 31 weeks = 7.07 calendar months.

Down 38.6kg (or 85.1 lbs) since July 17th, 2017

= 1.24kg per week average (or 2.74 lbs)

I truly had no expectations except to lose comfortably on a regular basis AND to leave my morbidly obese life well behind by my 63rd birthday (June 2019). I hope I'm under 84kg (or 182 pounds) by then ... 91kg lost (200 pounds).

Do you think it is possible to reach your personal weight loss goal in a year, if you are following the guidelines of your NUT? I would like to see 1.5 lbs. lost per week...... that is doable, right? If I lose 1.5/week I will def reach my goal before my 1 year anniversary.

Do you think it is possible to reach your personal weight loss goal in a year, if you are following the guidelines of your NUT? I would like to see 1.5 lbs. lost per week...... that is doable, right? If I lose 1.5/week I will def reach my goal before my 1 year anniversary.

Yes, it's possible. Alot of people do reach their personal goal in a year. I'm very close myself at a little over 4 months out frm surgery. I lost alot on my preop plan which helped.

VSG 10/11/17 HW = 360 SW = 292 CW = 225.6 GW = 220 (6'5")

I think I'm going to remember February as the lost month because i haven't lost anything! Done the 2 down the 2 up all month. Working way too many hours at work this month, which leads to grazing and bad habits along with being too tired to go work out after a 16 hour shift has got me stalled good. Work will lighten up here soon and i plan on a good push for march and look to try and drop 8-10 for march.

VSG 10/16/18 HW 335 SW 311 CW 247.4 New GW 217:D

Progress pics...last Tuesday vs last year. 67 lbs down. I work out twice a week doing pole fitness. I have a cheat day once a week. I still enjoy beer and wine.

IMG_20180220_212613_348.jpg 20170120_224951.jpg

I am so impresed with everyone's progress! I have been following a lot of Dr Weiner's videos on youtube, and I am trying to think Veggie first....but veggies fill me up so fast. I am pretty happy with my progress....and.....very happy to say that for the first time in many years I am under 200 lbs!

I am 198 as of today!!

So total loss of 65 lbs. I had surgery at the end of October, I lost 10 lbs in the 2 pre-op weeks. My goal is 175-180 ( I am just a sliver under 5'10" tall) so i think this is a decent goal for me.

Edited by ProfessorSlim

Lookng for my new ticker.....