Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OCTOBER SLEEVERS CHECK IN HERE

You look great! ...and those baby blues, too....Keep on going, you will break through the plateau. I know the frustration. I have also lost 60 lbs. Which is great, but I need to keep on losing. One thing that I find very motiviating is that my dress pants for work are all too loose, and I am fitting into smaller sizes that were stored in a closet. Also, my scrubs are way too loose, I need to shop for some more.
I was land-locked at 223-226 for a long time, now I am hovering at 201-202 forrevverrrrrr. But I am determined. I am 5'10" and my goal is 170. One day at a time. I am sporadic with exercise, I need more consistency in that area. Also, Water drinking. So let's make a deal, we both exercise 5-6 days a week, and drink a sh*t tom of water daily, and check back in here on March 1, and let's see if that scale might drop a little bit.

Oh yea , I'm more dedicated now than I ever have been. Idk if I can lose 20-25 lbs by March 1st but I'm gonna give it a shot . Id like to be hovering around 200 by st pattys day which is 5 weeks away. I joined Orange Theory which is a HI IT designed workout. I really need to be absolutely as strict as I can be with my diet. My problem is I'm a nighttime eater. I'm gonna try the Intermittent Fasting and keep my window when my body gets hungry. Thanks for the feedback. I am 5/8 and very stocky. I started lifting in high school. But a main reason why I got this surgery was because I don't want to look stocky anymore I wanna look lean and healthy for the rest of my life. The weights not shedding off like I thought it would so I need to change a couple things and get too my goals. Hopefully I'll check back and be much happier with my progression.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

51 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Oh yea , I'm more dedicated now than I ever have been. Idk if I can lose 20-25 lbs by March 1st but I'm gonna give it a shot . Id like to be hovering around 200 by st pattys day which is 5 weeks away. I joined Orange Theory which is a HI IT designed workout. I really need to be absolutely as strict as I can be with my diet. My problem is I'm a nighttime eater. I'm gonna try the Intermittent Fasting and keep my window when my body gets hungry. Thanks for the feedback. I am 5/8 and very stocky. I started lifting in high school. But a main reason why I got this surgery was because I don't want to look stocky anymore I wanna look lean and healthy for the rest of my life. The weights not shedding off like I thought it would so I need to change a couple things and get too my goals. Hopefully I'll check back and be much happier with my progression.

Oh, I didn't mean to lose 20-25 by March first, I meant like 2-3-4 pounds.......just getting the scale moving again. I'd like to be 195-198 by St Patty's Day, and I will absolutely allowing myself a drink that night!

IMG_5476.thumb.JPG.5408e8272979f035da29c5f8a64e44ee.JPG IMG_4694.thumb.JPG.e8220eb46e2b07474939c08e79de3036.JPG

The top is now I'm at 218 and the bottom is before when I was at 261. Currently, I'm playing around with makeup hence the red glossy eyeshadow suits my mood. The 'old Hannah' aka. non-depressed Hannah will return, it's just taking some medication sorting out. Bump in the road.

IMG_5476.thumb.JPG.5408e8272979f035da29c5f8a64e44ee.JPG IMG_4694.thumb.JPG.e8220eb46e2b07474939c08e79de3036.JPG

The top is now I'm at 218 and the bottom is before when I was at 261. Currently, I'm playing around with makeup hence the red glossy eyeshadow suits my mood. The 'old Hannah' aka. non-depressed Hannah will return, it's just taking some medication sorting out. Bump in the road.

Great job hannah. I know exactly what u mean by non depressed... I won't be fully healed from depression till I hit my goals and I fucked the past 2 months up.

OK I KNOW about stalls but Im SOOOOOOO over it! Have literally been bouncing between 226 and 229 for two damn weeks! I am quickly reminded why people throw in the towel while "dieting" cause the scale can get in your head! But I have to mention my clothes are falling off but damn it that scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Sleevedincali said:

OK I KNOW about stalls but Im SOOOOOOO over it! Have literally been bouncing between 226 and 229 for two damn weeks! I am quickly reminded why people throw in the towel while "dieting" cause the scale can get in your head! But I have to mention my clothes are falling off but damn it that scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(e hug) The scale does not define you unless you allow it to. Keep trucking, I'm going uphill with my anti-depressant absorption and just getting out of bed, if I can do this so can you dear. It's a bump, that is ironing itself out, so will this stall...

Yup. I stay away from the scale. It will seriously mess with my head. I'm 3 months 3 weeks post-op and can squeeze into a size 6/7. I keep telling myself I'll weigh at 6 months but who knows I may do it sooner.

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

61 lbs makes a BIG difference. Pink dress pic was taken in September and the other was taken Saturday. I feel like a completely different person.

What are some of your favorite meals/snacks?

Snapchat-1601940743.jpg IMG_20180210_164936_505.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

21 minutes ago, BacktoSkinnyMadi said:

61 lbs makes a BIG difference. Pink dress pic was taken in September and the other was taken Saturday. I feel like a completely different person.

Incredible change! Way to go!!!!

Started 10-16, been stalled a few weeks but keep moving on. Start pic and today pic.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Start pic

Start pic

Sp

36 minutes ago, BacktoSkinnyMadi said:

Great transformation! You can definitely see the difference. Favorite Snacks are almonds, string cheese, carrots, beef Jerky,

Guys and gals...what Vitamins are you taking? At my 3 month post-op my numbers were all great and Im only taking multi and b12....my Doc said thats fine?