Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OCTOBER SLEEVERS CHECK IN HERE

depression is a b***h I wish on no one. The antidepressant I'm on now is not fully absorbing in my new stomach. More than likely I'll need to change over to another SNRI that is weight neutral. Joy oh Fun.

I had my surgery on October 9th after having complications and 2 more surgeries I can say I am doing very well I have lost 65lbs and lots of inches I feel great can do things that I haven't been able to do in a long time I wish all of you the best, this site is great and keeps me going thank you all.

I'm ~8 pounds from my goal. Very thankful...but I'm having a hard time believing I'm this much smaller. I can fit into the same size clothes as my 18 y/o son now. I wish my mind would catch up with where my body is. I'm sure there are alot of people that would love to have my problem right now so I don't want to sound ungrateful. I'm very glad I'm a lot healthier.

20180120_132818.jpg.Screenshot_2018-01-31-07-46-19.jpg

VSG 10/11/17 HW = 360 SW = 292 CW = 228.8 GW = 220 (6'5")

I was sleeved 10/5 and am only down about 35 lbs. I was doing well in October and November but did not do well in December or January. My husband was admitted for impatient alcohol treatment on November 27 and was there for 30 days. This was obviously very stressful and having to deal with all of that stress without my go too stress reliever (aka Food) was very difficult. I also was using alcohol myself to try to cope with the situation. Well good news is he is back home and doing great! He has been sober for 2 months and i'm going on a month and a half. I've never felt so good. I'm back on track now and hit a new low today on the scale and only have 4 more pounds to lose to get to my wedding day weight. I'm excited to keep working on this and excited to see the change it has in my life and my family's life!!!! I love this forum for the support everyone has for one another it's great!

I had surgery on the same day Oct 5th. I'm down 25lbs also. I had a horrible December and January. I'm determined to hit my goal of being under 200lbs for the 1st time since high school 20 years ago. And 40 lbs from my goal weight.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

I had surgery on OCT 5th. My HW was 280 my SW was 250 and my CW is 225 .. I struggled cause of travel/stress/. But I'm sick of making excuses I got this surgery to get too where I need to be and that's between 170/180. I workout so much and I'm starting too wonder if it's too much. I'm still trying to grasp when I'm full. What are some tips some really successful people from October use for they're diets ? I thought I was eating healthy when I really focused on it but now I'm 2nd guessing myself. I really need to be successful in this journey and am reaching out asking for an input is really appreciated.

IMG_20180207_021151_710.jpg Here is a picture of the progress I can see in my face since losing the 60 lbs from my heaviest weight last march. I still got 40/50 lbs to go. But haven't lost in almost 2 months. I could use some help

IMG_20180207_021151_710.thumb.jpg.32dcd33a5e74dc569f370383570271ed.jpg Here is a picture of the progress I can see in my face since losing the 60 lbs from my heaviest weight last march. I still got 40/50 lbs to go. But haven't lost in almost 2 months. I could use some help

Don’t give up. Just make sure you are following your plan. Measure that food and log every bite. My doctor is recommending weight resistance training and increase the intensity level on my exercise. This is so worth it.

VSG on 10/11/17

HW 285
SW 261
CW 208

My doctor at my 3 month said I was a little ahead of the game plan in the weight loss. I see so many success stories of larger amounts of weight loss I thought I was doing poorly. I guess it’s an individual thing and shouldn’t stress if I am not losing weight as quickly as others. I keep having struggles with myself to be careful to not add bad food choices into my day. It’s a daily conversation with myself. I am happy with my progress and plan to keep going strong!

I’m 1 day short of the 4 month mark and very happy with my progress so far. I’ve already surpassed my original goal of 230 and have now set my sights on the possibility of hitting the 200 mark. I am currently sitting at 222.7lbs which gives me a total loss of 110.3lbs since my high weight back in June/July, and 76.3lbs since surgery.

HT: 6’4” HW:333 SW:299 CW:222.7

9 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

IMG_20180207_021151_710.jpg Here is a picture of the progress I can see in my face since losing the 60 lbs from my heaviest weight last march. I still got 40/50 lbs to go. But haven't lost in almost 2 months. I could use some help

You look great! ...and those baby blues, too....Keep on going, you will break through the plateau. I know the frustration. I have also lost 60 lbs. Which is great, but I need to keep on losing. One thing that I find very motiviating is that my dress pants for work are all too loose, and I am fitting into smaller sizes that were stored in a closet. Also, my scrubs are way too loose, I need to shop for some more.

I was land-locked at 223-226 for a long time, now I am hovering at 201-202 forrevverrrrrr. But I am determined. I am 5'10" and my goal is 170. One day at a time. I am sporadic with exercise, I need more consistency in that area. Also, Water drinking. So let's make a deal, we both exercise 5-6 days a week, and drink a sh*t tom of water daily, and check back in here on March 1, and let's see if that scale might drop a little bit.

Testing to see if my ticker will show up.

Also, time for true confessions: I have been dipping slighlty into a few Cookies and M&M's, ever since the Superbowl (yay EAGLES !!!) and that stops today, I do not want to fall back into bad habits. It has been pretty minimal, but, still a slipperly slope. I need to refocus, and do my Proten and Veg meals, with minimal carbs. I always do my Protein Shake with almond milk and a bit of skim milk every morning. I need to stay the course!

Testing to see if my ticker will show up.
Also, time for true confessions: I have been dipping slighlty into a few Cookies and M&M's, ever since the Superbowl (yay EAGLES !!!) and that stops today, I do not want to fall back into bad habits. It has been pretty minimal, but, still a slipperly slope. I need to refocus, and do my Proten and Veg meals, with minimal carbs. I always do my Protein Shake with almond milk and a bit of skim milk every morning. I need to stay the course!

First of all, one of my cats looks very similar to your profile photo! I too am getting refocused on improving my nutrition as I have not been really going over calorie-wise, but have to remember that my ultimate goal is to be as healthy as possible, not just loose weight. I am also upping my exercise game and have started doing piyo 3-4 days a week. I can’t wait until the snow is gone and I can get out and walk!

IMG_20180207_021151_710.thumb.jpg.32dcd33a5e74dc569f370383570271ed.jpg Here is a picture of the progress I can see in my face since losing the 60 lbs from my heaviest weight last march. I still got 40/50 lbs to go. But haven't lost in almost 2 months. I could use some help

I think you look great! Great job at sticking with it. Stalls are hard. I usually switch stuff up, because it seems like when I eat the same foods all the time, the scale does not move. Like I cut out steel cut oatmeal, and now doing yogurt with granola. I agree about logging every bite. Maybe too many carbs, or maybe too many calories? I use myfitnesspal and every time I eat something I immediately go to the app and log what I ate or am eating. Good luck! I hope your stall ends soon!

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 216.1 (2/4/18)
RGW 199
GW 175

Image1518286184.314592.thumb.jpg.70b8f4ea38fd17f3d6f366dd854892e8.jpg

Wow! You look great! Keep up the great work!

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 216.1 (2/4/18)
RGW 199
GW 175