Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OCTOBER SLEEVERS CHECK IN HERE

So I am scheduled to have my sleeve on Thursday. I am both excited and nervous. This is the first of many things for me... Life overhaul so to speak.
Reading about others experience is very encouraging. Thank you all for sharing.

Happy New You Day!!! Welcome to the Post Op club [emoji4] Sip, sip, sip and walk, walk, walk. Here's hoping all went well. Please update us on how everything went.

5' 5"
HW: 259
CW: 237
GOAL: Healthy and hard 140-ish?

I was sleeved 10/27/17 I had my first post op appointment today. Thankfully everything is going well, I'm still on liquids till Saturday (so excited lol) and I had some gas pain which was my main issue post op and now it has traveled to my right shoulder the doctor said it will pass and is normal. I'm down 22lbs this far and walking 30mins daily. All is well! Hope everyone's journey goes well too!

Hey we are sleeve buddies! My surgery was on 10/28/2017 and Im down exactly 22 lbs. Im looking forward to regular food too, if I don't chew enough its like I dropped a brick in my tummy. Ouch. I was told to not start exercise until 21 days Post Op. so pretty soon. Great to hear you are doing so well and Congrats!

5' 5"
HW: 259
CW: 237
GOAL: Healthy and hard 140-ish?

I had my surgery on 10/30. No complications. But have a hard time meeting my hydration and Protein goals. I lost 9 lbs. on pre op diet and 11 lbs. since the surgery. But two days ago I hit a stall and I’m now up 2 lbs. it fluctuates. Glad to have found this thread and shared.

I️ was sleeved on 10/31. I️ am having same struggles and and the last two days up 3 pounds as well. I️ believe we are retainging Water . I️ am going to force the water in tomorrow good luck !

I️ was sleeved 10/23/17 I️ had my first post op appt. 11/8 I️ have loss 21 lbs so far. Everything is well I’m still on purée which has been the hardest for me. Next week is soft solid which I’m looking forward to it. I’m trying to meet my Protein goal and Water goals as well. I️ have had a great journey so far. Hope everyone has a great one too!

My surgery was 10/20/17
Pre op 344
SW 327
CW 303
Didn’t have any complications besides gas for a couple days had a extremely hard time getting in fluids ended up with legs cramps had to go to the er for fluids I’m able to get in more fluids now but my taste has completely changed since surgery so trying to find Protein that I can tolerate I’m on soft foods now and have been on a stall for a week and a half

I was sleeved 10/31 and I'm always hungry.

I'm on a PPI. I'm getting 70 g of Protein a day. 64+ ounces of Water. And I'm just always hungry. Also still have the same cravings I did before the surgery, and I'm able to drink like normal. It feels like I didn't even have the surgery and I'm just on a starvation diet :(

And to make it worse, my doctor's plan is 4 weeks liquids, 3 weeks mushies. So I'm still 6 weeks away from even eating food. I really don't know how I'm going to survive this. This is much much harder than the preop liquid diet.

I was sleeved October 5th, 5 weeks post op yesterday! Down 26 lbs, have had a stall this 4/5th week with 2 lb loss. Not discouraged by it, started back to work last week and have been on my feet a lot.

Getting 60-70 grams of Protein, 600-700 calories, and almost 64oz of liquid per day. Still only able to eat max 3 oz of food.

Preop 250

SW 245

CW 224

I was sleeved Oct 23rd. I am down 22lbs since my day of surgery. Had my two week check up on Wednesday, and it went well. Thankfully, I haven't had any pain or complications other than soreness. I feel so normal as if nothing ever happened, until I start eating at my "old normal" pace, and suddenly I'm thinking "oh ****" lol. All is going well, and I am glad to hear you all are doing well too. I am excited for our journey! Keep up the good work.

SW: 219

CW: 197

Edited by livinglife2010

Frack.....not losing sh**! Been at 200.5 just sitting there.

4/10/17 - 232. Pre-op 219. SW 10/24/17 - 209. Appt 11/03/17 - 204

Sleeved 10/23. Having a very hard time with my Water and Protein. Had IV fluids last week. Got out if it this week because I basically lied, my labs were ok. I feel like crap I know I'm dehydrated. Down 20 lbs since surgery, and 15 from the pre op diet. I'm nauseous and have no energy. Hungry as tell but I just cannot eat. I feel like my stomach contracts as soon as anything hits it other than water.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

I had my gastric sleeve on October 25. Weighed in at 260 just before surgery and currently weighing in at 243. Most of it I lost within the first 11 days, it has been a steady plateau since then. Super frustrating. Ever since I started eating puree, it feels like my weight hasn't moved. Seriously considering going back to just liquids. Surgery went well, I woke with alot of nausea. One incision on my right has and is still horrible for me. Nurse says the surgeon over tightened the stitches and to use ice. Every time I turn or get up or down from a chair I have this horrific burning and tearing sensation on the inside. Follow up is the 14th of Nov. Can't wait. I have many days of frustration, questions to myself "why did I do this?" The only difference I see is 4 tblspoons and I'm stuffed, scale isn't moving.

Hi. I also got my sleeve on the 25 th. Doing well overall. I am doing my best to get in my Protein. Still having pain when standing up and sitting down and having dizzy spells. I know I'm a bit dehydrated and tend to forget to dink slow when I feel thirsty. I am having terrible heartburn. So I'm still learning to get into the habit of drinking slowly all day. I am down a total of 17 pounds. So far no regrets. Best wishes everyone!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using BariatricPal mobile app