Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tespo Bariatric Vitamins

I bought the Tespo and Bariatric bundle. Haven’t set it up yet because I’m only a couple of weeks out and was staying at my parents house. The only issue my dietician saw was that it’s short 1000 IU of Vitamin D and has no Biotin. I can supplement those though.

I bought the Tespo and Bariatric bundle. Haven’t set it up yet because I’m only a couple of weeks out and was staying at my parents house. The only issue my dietician saw was that it’s short 1000 IU of Vitamin D and has no Biotin. I can supplement those though.

My dietitian said that you could supplement things that she thought were missing but my surgeons main concern was that you actually just take your Vitamins . He didn’t care which vitamins you take but to be sure that you’re taking them consistently. So the little Tespo shot glass of vitamins is much easier than swallowing a bunch of pills so I am here for it. I hope your Tespo experience is great!

On 11/5/2017 at 8:45 AM, mel1214 said:

How has that been going?

ETA: I'm considering a Tespo currently.

Edited by SupernaturalWhovian
add more info

Fairly new to the site and I'm digging back through older posts to find more info about this. I'm very tempted to order the bariatric bundle and the dispenser. I've read lots of reviews and watched a few videos, it seems like a huge time saver. I just wanted to bump this post up and hopefully get more feedback here. I guess my worry is that say it does work great, but they are a fairly new company, only a few years old. What happens if they just stopped making the pods?? Although I worried about the exact same thing when Keurigs first came out and now look at them! Anyway, for the people here who have this system, now that it's been a while, still happy with your purchase?

I bought the chewable vitamins from the bp site. Tropical flavor.. I started them 2 weeks before surgery and am just about through with bottle #2. My surgeon stated at my 3 week visit I could stop the chewable, but would need Vitamins for a minimum of 6 months. My next purchase from BP, is the capsules (one a day). I'll keep them going until I can go back to "normal"

Prior to surgery, I looked into the Tespo. However, I'm sooooo glad I didn't invest in one because within 6 weeks I was cleared to swallow pills and started taking a 1x per day bariatric Vitamin that is a capsule that you swallow. I wouldn't invest money in any type of bulk vitamin or machine until you know your body after surgery.

Edited by AshAsh1