Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November sleevers here

I get a bit discouraged because I stalled a long time ago and can't seem to break through but then I look back at this pic of me doing a 5k at 276 pounds where I came in dead last and the other pic of me from a 5k last weekend at 215 pounds and finishing with relative ease and I realize how far I've come. I will not give up, I will get over this slump, and I will resist the Halloween candy!

FB_IMG_1541077759640.jpg

IMG_20181027_070607760.jpg

Hit goal today! 127! Trying for more now that I hit this goal, but very pleased. If you haven’t hit goal yet I am here to tell you it is possible! And even throw in a progress photo from last month(left) to yesterday (right). Even small changes are changes!

B3CDDF59-6AEA-4E1F-9763-2F6C66B35A85.jpeg

I thought my weight loss might be about done -- still more than pounds from my goal at 173. I didn't lose for the past month. Still, I was thankful to have lost 70 pounds and with my new lifestyle of eating healthier and daily exercise. Then this past week I dropped another three pounds all the sudden. So just to encourage folks who may be slowing that we can still lose more if we just stick to healthy habits. Good luck to everyone!

On 11/4/2018 at 8:29 AM, redhead_che said:

Hit goal today! 127! Trying for more now that I hit this goal, but very pleased. If you haven’t hit goal yet I am here to tell you it is possible! And even throw in a progress photo from last month(left) to yesterday (right). Even small changes are changes!

B3CDDF59-6AEA-4E1F-9763-2F6C66B35A85.jpeg

Looking good! Congrats!

On 11/1/2018 at 9:59 AM, Lovemickeymouse said:

I get a bit discouraged because I stalled a long time ago and can't seem to break through but then I look back at this pic of me doing a 5k at 276 pounds where I came in dead last and the other pic of me from a 5k last weekend at 215 pounds and finishing with relative ease and I realize how far I've come. I will not give up, I will get over this slump, and I will resist the Halloween candy!

FB_IMG_1541077759640.jpg

IMG_20181027_070607760.jpg

Looking great! Congrats on the 5k! That's amazing!

🎉1st Surgiversary yesterday🎉

Last of the Before and After photos, moving forward only Afters because the anticipation of the future is much moreinteresting than the indulgence of the past

(Both dresses couture,by me)

20170904_013456.jpg

1539790846487_FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

Beautiful and huge proppahs girlie!!! R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! You deserve it. Fabulous transformation!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Beautiful and huge proppahs girlie!!! R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! You deserve it. Fabulous transformation!!!!!!

❤❤❤Thanks❤❤❤

1 minute ago, DrVarner said:

Wishing all of you November Sleevers the best of luck in your surgery and recovery!

Getting weight loss (bariatric) surgery was easily one of the best decisions I’ve ever made—after choosing to go to medical school.

It gave me renewed life.

We are the 2017 sophomoric class, I think everyone here is doing fantastic and crushing goals! Congrats to you as well and welcome to the boards!

One year out today! Started at 256.6 on the table and weighed in at 126.6 this am! I’ll post pictures later!

31 minutes ago, She_whirls said:

One year out today! Started at 256.6 on the table and weighed in at 126.6 this am! I’ll post pictures later!

Yasssssssss

2 minutes ago, lovemy2girls said:

Started at 239 I’m at 190 and so frustrated surgery was April 7th 2018 is this normal???

This group of friends are 1 yr+ post op, you may want to check with April 2018 group

Safe Journey!