Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November sleevers here

I have found that when I stall I just have to keep on trucking and not let the number on the scale get to me. Stress can make you out on weight, so just stay calm. The weight loss will always continue as long as you keep doing what you are supposed to do. Keep up the great work everyone! I love this group!

HW: 392
SW: 356
CW: 273
GW: 180

12 hours ago, Tealael said:

Hit another stall, sigh

I think I just got out of mine. I had four weeks of not losing a single pound and this week i'm at almost 5lb lost. I don't normally check every day, but this week I have been to check to make sure it's real! Keep going!

Since month 2 I stall for 10-14 days, then lose 5 lbs a week then stall another 10-14 days. This cycle has been my new normal. This month I haven't lost anything since 2/2 yet this week I just lost 4 lbs. Even with hitting my Water and Protein goals, and exercising. I guess this is how my body is adjusting. Everyone is different, the worst we could do is compare our journey to someone else or be hard on ourselves because we didn't lose as much as someone else. Keep up the great work Novemeber sleevers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 2/20/2018 at 11:39 AM, sheilaMc said:

WoooHooooo Hey Sleeve Sister (and Brother @Palmoonio 78). I am also doing FANTASTIC. Its my 3 month Surgiversary and I am officially down 60 pounds today (249). I am happy with me slow loss because i know it is not coming back. I have had a few major "life moments" and I am so proud of myself because I did not turn to food to self soothe. Going to look for you on YouTube, I am on instagram I_am_loving_the_new_me_vsg:)

IMG_7155.JPG

Congratulation You look amazing!! Yasssss Work it!!!I requested you! Keep it up!!

We don't really talk about calories much but are you supposed to be consuming a certain number of calories? I had my 3 Month post-op meeting with my surgeon last week and he reminded me that I'm supposed to be consuming 1200 calories or less everyday.

Also happy to report that I'm officially down 63 pounds as of today!

We don't really talk about calories much but are you supposed to be consuming a certain number of calories? I had my 3 Month post-op meeting with my surgeon last week and he reminded me that I'm supposed to be consuming 1200 calories or less everyday.

Also happy to report that I'm officially down 63 pounds as of today!

I am 3 months out and headed to my follow up appointment currently. I am barely able to make 600 a day plus my liquid intake. I hope that okay. Congratulations on the 63 lbs !!!

Finally came off a 2 week stall, I was 199 now 194. No rhyme or reason to my stalls at all. I don't weigh myself at home, I only trust the scales at the physicians offices.

So I had my 3 month visit today and am officially down 70 lbs . My surgeon seemed kind of shocked. Did anyone else’s surgeon/nutritionist seem surprised by your weight loss?

Yes but surprised at how slowly I'm losing

70lbs is a lot in 3 months unless u we're really heavy like over 300

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I was 230 my surgery day which was 11/09/17. So it’s been 3 in a half months technically and I now weigh 160. But I also lead a very active life. Today I took 22 thousand steps and I go swimming 3 times a week only for 30 minutes. So I’m going to have blood work done this week because my surgeon just wants to be sure I don’t have an deficiencies since the surgery with my rapid weight loss.

I was 230 my surgery day which was 11/09/17. So it’s been 3 in a half months technically and I now weigh 160. But I also lead a very active life. Today I took 22 thousand steps and I go swimming 3 times a week only for 30 minutes. So I’m going to have blood work done this week because my surgeon just wants to be sure I don’t have an deficiencies since the surgery with my rapid weight loss.

That explains a lot.