Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November sleevers here

Officially down 60 lbs since January 2017 and 30 lbs down since my surgery on 11/22!

Great job!

HW: 282.2 lbs
SW: 256.4 lbs
CW: 204.2

That is awesome . I had surgery one day after you and I’m down 30 pd since surgeon .

IMG_0977.JPG

Wanted to share! I’m excited by the difference. January 2017 picture is at my highest weight is 282.2- currently 203.4. Nearly 80 lbs since then and 53 lbs since surgery.

IMG_0977.JPG.4a2a0d9fd9f1c6e7e58c03609059a6c9.JPG

Wanted to share! I’m excited by the difference. January 2017 picture is at my highest weight is 282.2- currently 203.4. Nearly 80 lbs since then and 53 lbs since surgery.

Wow...you're doing great! What a difference a year can make. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my SM-T818T using BariatricPal mobile app

You look great She_Whirls!

Surgery was 11/28, started at 225 and now I’m 182.

My first big goal is to get to 170 and have a sip of wine as a treat since it’s been over 2 months out ;) and if it goes horribly wrong, I can still dance around and be happy about the weight!

Hello [emoji3] I had my first visit with the surgeon on 10/20/17 I was 370 lbs.
4 weeks later on 11/21/17 I went into Surgery after being on a 1 week liquid diet at 361 lbs.

Today I am 312 lbs so total loss of 58 lbs so far [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I'm losing a lot slower now only 2-3 lbs per week but I am thankful everyday for my tool.

inCollage_20180209_143450632.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello [emoji3] I had my first visit with the surgeon on 10/20/17 I was 370 lbs.
4 weeks later on 11/21/17 I went into Surgery after being on a 1 week liquid diet at 361 lbs.

Today I am 312 lbs so total loss of 58 lbs so far [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I'm losing a lot slower now only 2-3 lbs per week but I am thankful everyday for my tool.

inCollage_20180209_143450632.thumb.jpg.857bc49eaed0b34167c340fb5273c85e.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using BariatricPal mobile app

Congratulations and fantastic job!!!! You’re looking great!

Including the pre-op diet im down 50.5 lb, sleeved November 10.
Does this number seem low to anyone else or am i being too hard on myself?
Expectation from dietician is to be265lb by May 10 and am currently 325lb, that seems so far away and unachievable, thoughts?

Expectation from dietician is to be265lb by May 10 and am currently 325lb, that seems so far away and unachievable, thoughts?

I was sleeved November 7 and I’m down 49lbs including pre op diet loss so you are doing better than me!! Every Ib list is good!!! Keep up the good work!! My starting weight was 233lbs and I’m now 184lbs!

2 hours ago, bee_xo said:

Quite frankly, tell your dietician to suck eggs! None of my medical care staff - surgeon, doctors, nurses, dietician, general practice - have tried to put a number on my goal. They have asked me if I have one, and I do not. My body will decide what is right, and the natural pace at which it will happen. I am not going to remain so strict to burn myself out on some unachievable diet again...that is what put me in the place to need surgery. I am still maintaining my losing streak, but I am enjoying the new tools at my disposal and learning a new life style of being thinner. I eat at my designated times during the day, drinking all my fluids, and getting all my Proteins. I am also getting some carbs now as well. Sometimes I have a bit too many, and I pay for it because I cannot eat as much (bread takes up a lot of space). I have even had a few bites of dessert. I do not do snacking outside of my meal times, no sugary drinks, and pretty much no added sugar of any kind if I can help it. It is all about the balance and what is achievable with my schedule. It is working for me, and I could not be happier.

I also had surgery on Nov 10 - sleeve and duodenal switch. I am down 75lbs including the 20 I lost in the 2 week liver reduction diet before surgery. For the first 2 months I was insanely strict with myself and it paid off. I am a little more relaxed now, but still losing week by week. I still weigh in daily, but I do not get scared when I go up a lb or two or stay even day by day. At the end of the week, I am losing inches and lbs.

I had VSG on 11/20/17 and since the pre-op diet that was 1 week before the 13th I am down 54.6 Lbs. People might think that's low other maybe not but in reality I am happy with whatever because before surgery it was hard to lose it and if I did I would gain it back and I know I am not gaining these back. For those who think they are not doing enough or good you are doing amazing! I've seen pictures and read success stories already. Keep pushing you got this! I know I haven't been in here in a while but I am happy for us all who took this big step! Guys I am also excited because I am telling my story on YouTube. I wasn't sure if I should share it here but is 2018 and so far it has been good to me and I hope you guys love it. I'll leave the link below. Love you guys!

2 hours ago, Maryvsg87 said:

I had VSG on 11/20/17 and since the pre-op diet that was 1 week before the 13th I am down 54.6 Lbs. People might think that's low other maybe not but in reality I am happy with whatever because before surgery it was hard to lose it and if I did I would gain it back and I know I am not gaining these back. For those who think they are not doing enough or good you are doing amazing! I've seen pictures and read success stories already. Keep pushing you got this! I know I haven't been in here in a while but I am happy for us all who took this big step! Guys I am also excited because I am telling my story on YouTube. I wasn't sure if I should share it here but is 2018 and so far it has been good to me and I hope you guys love it. I'll leave the link below. Love you guys!

You and I had surgery the same date. I've been following your progress and success since you gave me support a few months ago. Good for you and you look incredible !

2 hours ago, Maryvsg87 said:

WoooHooooo Hey Sleeve Sister (and Brother @Palmoonio 78). I am also doing FANTASTIC. Its my 3 month Surgiversary and I am officially down 60 pounds today (249). I am happy with me slow loss because i know it is not coming back. I have had a few major "life moments" and I am so proud of myself because I did not turn to food to self soothe. Going to look for you on YouTube, I am on instagram I_am_loving_the_new_me_vsg:)

IMG_7155.JPG