Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 years after the surgery.....

SW - 230lbs

GW - 140lbs

CW - 160lbs

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share my story about my journey. 2 years ago I was overweight and sick. I had diabetes but required insulin 5 times a day. I have very limited activities because I get tired easily. That is why I made a decision to do this and I can tell you now without a doubt that it is the greatest decision I have made in my life! Now, I get to enjoy my life with my kids doing activities, dancing, traveling, spending time with my family and friends! I am a very busy woman as what my friends tell me... I have 5 kids (ages 25, 21, 16, 14 and 6). My two big kids have there own place already. I take care of my mother who goes to dialysis 3 times a week and I worked full time. I can tell you that I am very happy now than ever! I thank God for everything... all the blessing and the trials because HE made me a stronger and better person! I hope my story will inspire you in your journey that you will be facing! Keep positive and always fall in love with yourself!!!

IMG_1278.JPG IMG_2184.JPG IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0398.JPG IMG_0430.JPG IMG_0400.JPG

You have done so well!! Congrats. This will add years to your life.

You have done so well!! Congrats. This will add years to your life.

Absolutely! I dont do insulin anymore. The only thing I am scared about is gaining weight again. My weight stopped at 160 and I noticed that I can eat more now.

You look great, congratulations. I just reached 1 year and have lost 59 pounds. I feel as though it should have been more than that by now. I keep hovering at the same weight for 5 or 6 weeks now. I'm worried that this is it for me. Did you continue to lose in your 2nd year?

Congratulations. Keep up the excellent work!

By the way, you look fantastic and so very youthful to say you have adult children. :)

You look great, congratulations. I just reached 1 year and have lost 59 pounds. I feel as though it should have been more than that by now. I keep hovering at the same weight for 5 or 6 weeks now. I'm worried that this is it for me. Did you continue to lose in your 2nd year?

Yes but slowly.

Congratulations. Keep up the excellent work!
By the way, you look fantastic and so very youthful to say you have adult children.

Thank you.... I think the key is to feel beautiful and always be inlove with yourself! Embrace the fact that we went through this journey and has made it through all the way!

Great job. You look beautiful.

Thank you so much!

On 10/15/2017 at 8:38 AM, chilet071 said:

I have 5 kids (ages 25, 21, 16, 14 and 6).

Holy crap... that's a typo right?! I refuse to believe you have a "child" that is 25 years old when you barely look old enough to order a drink in bar!

Holy crap... that's a typo right?! I refuse to believe you have a "child" that is 25 years old when you barely look old enough to order a drink in bar!

IMG_0090.JPG

This are my kids, my mom and my 2 grandkids (9 years old and 1 month old).

Unbelievable. Just utterly amazing.

Good Lord, I look haggard with only 2 children.

Sent from my phone. Please forgive brevity and spelling.

Beautiful family

Thank you so much! I have a big family and they are my biggest supporter!

IMG_0090.thumb.JPG.0338cd8301ba0e1f2124300399d5e17b.JPG

This are my kids, my mom and my 2 grandkids (9 years old and 1 month old).