Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery didn’t work?

15 minutes ago, Finnix said:

Well, first I will say I’m sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope you’re free of any cancer.

I said something about your typos because the sentences legitimately made no sense and I had no idea what you were trying to say. I said “it looks like you may have typed too fast”. That is not an insult. That is pointing out that perhaps you typed too quickly, made some mistakes and your words were unidentifiable.

Yes, you were making fun of someone. You said something to the effect of “she must not be a good psychologist or she wouldn’t have been so fat.” There were several other nasty comments also. To say “no one made fun of anyone” is ridiculous. There are several people here making fun of others, including you.

And now you’re calling me a horrible person and telling me I can’t post here.

You “contribute nicely”? Really? Because I would be happy to copy and paste the nasty things you’ve said to me and others on this thread alone. I would bet it isn’t the first time and if we went back to your post history we would find more instances of bullying and name calling.

No, I will not “step away”. I have every right to be here and have done nothing wrong. If you don’t want to see my posts then block me.

You took time to claim several times you weren’t reading my posts, but that doesn’t appear to be true.

As for my “refusing to stop”, I have simply responded to posts to me. So, if you’d like me to stop then I would suggest you not respond to me. Or maybe even go one step further and stop making fun of other people.

I will always call someone out when they’re being a bully, telling others they shouldn’t be here, telling them to leave, go away, stop posting, etc. People who make fun other others weight here are behaving in a disgusting manner and I will absolutely call that behavior out anytime I see it. If you don’t want your poor behavior brought to center stage then don’t behave that way.

Again, I am here to stay. I’ve broken no rules, I’ve cursed no one, I’ve told nobody to leave, I’ve not told anyone that nobody cares that they have to say or that their thoughts don’t matter simply because they’re new here, I’ve called no one fat or said they’re a worse person than me because their highest weight was more than mine. Those are bullying behaviors.

Have a lovely day.

As of October 12, 2017, I am 4 months post op and have lost 100 pounds. I have reached my goal weight and could not be more ecstatic!

While I agree that bullying will not be tolerated. You will not call anyone out. It’s not your job and it goes against our community rules. You can REPORT a post if you feel they’re bullying and we will deal with the post and member.

While I agree that bullying will not be tolerated. You will not call anyone out. It’s not your job and it goes against our community rules. You can REPORT a post if you feel they’re bullying and we will deal with the post and member.

Okie dokie, captain. I do hope you’re dealing with the people calling each other b*****s, saying they’re worse people than them because they had more weight to lose, telling a pregnant woman that she should have an abortion, etc. It’s very disheartening to see this much bullying in what I was told is a support group. The cliques who jump on the bullying bandwagon just because others do is quite shocking. Reporting doesn’t seem to do much, as those people are still here posting, still calling names, still being toxic, calling names and still purposely trying to hurt others who are already in an emotionally fragile state. Very sad.

As of October 12, 2017, I am 4 months post op and have lost 100 pounds. I have reached my goal weight and could not be more ecstatic!

i :778_heartbeat: this thread.

where did everybody go

where did everybody go

The handful of people who were being incessantly abusive decided they would take sage advice and cease their bullying behavior before they were banned. When faced with the inability to bully others, they likely had little else to say here. Thus, the silence.

What Finnix said...and Hoping I didnt bully anyone...

Edited by Apple203

This post has been wild! I hope no one takes to heart what people say via the internet.

Sad thing is there was some good info shared too... I hope it doesn't get lost in the abyss.

I’m sorry about all of you guys having a stall but from the outside looking in you all are doing great. If you think back....when is the last time you have lost over 5 to 10 pounds per month. I think we all are looking for a miracle for it all to disappear over night. Like someone earlier said, this is just a tool. I’m only one week out and I’m not even getting more than 15 ounces of liquids per day, and lost only 8. I believe if we all just follow our plan, exercise, and not weigh everyday, we all will be fine. I think another thing to keep in mind is, not comparing ourselves to overs. Keep the faith and everything will Work out.

Looks like dreamingsmall got her comments deleted for what she said to finnix even after she was warned. Then she said the warning from moderator wasnt meant for her and she could say whatever she wanted. Guess she was wrong. Hope she got banned. This bullying stuff if ridiculous.

Glad to read some upbeat posts.... (though a small part of me was entertained)
DSmall had been rude to me in the past and I ignored her.... she has some troubles
Fall is in the air and Soup is in the crockpot....I love warm days and cool nights

I wouldn’t come to you EVEN IF I NEEDED help. You seem like a horrible person. Besides that I already had my psych evaluation and was cleared for surgery. If you had any sense you’d know that after a major surgery it’s okay to be fearful of if I’m doing the right thing or not. So why don’t you bounce off my post and worry about fixing yourself. Obviously as a doctor that didn’t prevent you from tipping the scale at 400 pounds. So why should I listen to anything you have to say, you couldn’t even listen to yourself.

She isn’t a doctor. A psychologist isn’t a doctor, a psychiatrist is. Clearly she would like to be. I don’t think she is even a psychologist, but she might need one ;-)
Pretty horrible comments from some people. Doctors generally don’t act like that if they want to keep patients. Unless they’re a cardiologist ;-)

She isn’t a doctor. A psychologist isn’t a doctor, a psychiatrist is. Clearly she would like to be. I don’t think she is even a psychologist, but she might need one ;-)
Pretty horrible comments from some people. Doctors generally don’t act like that if they want to keep patients. Unless they’re a cardiologist ;-)

Uhh really? Lol A psychologist is a doctor. So is a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist had an MD (doctor). A psychologist has a Ph.D. (also a doctor). [emoji23]

Looks like dreamingsmall got her comments deleted for what she said to finnix even after she was warned. Then she said the warning from moderator wasnt meant for her and she could say whatever she wanted. Guess she was wrong. Hope she got banned. This bullying stuff if ridiculous.

Yeah I saw that her harassing comments toward me were removed. I tried to warn her that they had given their final warning and her continued harassment wouldn’t be tolerated but she told me she could post what she wanted because it was only me that had been told to follow rules. Oh well. I guess she had to be taught a lesson.

Uhh really? Lol A psychologist is a doctor. So is a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist had an MD (doctor). A psychologist has a Ph.D. (also a doctor). [emoji23]

You must have a different system from Australia. Anyway it seems it was all sorted in the end. What a horrible thread though! Ugh!