Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery didn’t work?

I wouldn’t come to you EVEN IF I NEEDED help. You seem like a horrible person. Besides that I already had my psych evaluation and was cleared for surgery. If you had any sense you’d know that after a major surgery it’s okay to be fearful of if I’m doing the right thing or not. So why don’t you bounce off my post and worry about fixing yourself. Obviously as a doctor that didn’t prevent you from tipping the scale at 400 pounds. So why should I listen to anything you have to say, you couldn’t even listen to yourself.

Lol this is fabulous! I love that it’s this easy to get you worked up enough. And fat shaming? Really? Give me a break. There is absolutely nothing you can say to upset me. I’m secure enough in myself that I don’t flip out due to a comment on the Internet. Sadly, you cannot say the same thing. No wonder you’re failing at this process, not losing properly and eating potato chips. You’re incredibly unstable and in desperate and immediate need of serious, intensive, inpatient treatment. You will fail in this journey, my dear. I give it 6 months, at the absolute most. You’ll gain every pound back and then some. Very sad. Feel free to flip out again and attempt to insult me. I find it wonderfully hilarious.

Also, I’m 6 feet tall and was 402 at my highest weight. I lost over 100 lbs prior to surgery. Since my surgery 3 months ago, I’ve lost an additional 97 pounds. So, which of us is failing here, darlin’? I’m 23 pounds away from my goal weight. How about you? [emoji57]

STOP POSTING ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY.
Thank you to those you kindly approached me with solutions and your wisdom. I appreciate the help.
If anyone knows how to delete this post, please reply to this. Thank you

Nobody has to stop posting. You chose to make a public post. People will respond. Don’t let it drive you back to the potato chips again.

2 hours ago, Amburmist said:

Curious, are u a physician? What kind?

Newby error allowing the resident troll to, well, troll, and brag on her "qualifications".. Just ignore her. :-)

Edited by Apple203

3 minutes ago, Abeille213 said:

Nobody has to stop posting. You chose to make a public post. People will respond. Don’t let it drive you back to the potato chips again.

Seriously? You can do better.

Newby error allowing the resident troll to, well, troll, and brag on her "qualifications".. Just ignore her. :-)

My “qualifications” are quite legitimate. Feel free to stop by my office anytime.

1 minute ago, Abeille213 said:

My “qualifications” are quite legitimate. Feel free to stop by my office anytime.

LOL, try harder.

Seriously? You can do better.

Evidently you can’t. Lol

But, yes, I absolutely can. However, I don’t want to drive the nutcase to suicide. Her instability is readily apparent.

LOL, try harder.

Um why? Are you really this upset because you were corrected over your insistence that exercise doesn’t aid in weight loss? Lol Geez. Don’t be lazy. Just exercise. I’m really weirded out that you’re following me around. Creepy.

1 hour ago, stroral said:

Can I block users? I'm sickened by the abusive behavior of two commenters in particular. I'm new and I won't be sticking around if posts like the ones by Abielle and Johnny Cakes are tolerated. It's very poor forum management to allow people like this to prey on new users. They're essentially trolls.

You can :-) Click on you name in the top right corner, its in the settings,

I'm sorry my long-winded post drove everyone off the deep end :( I thought I made a good argument....

* Thinks to self: "Maybe everyone is just exercising too much"... ;)

This thread is a mess! This so called psychology expert has a lot of balls speaking to anyone this way. Shame on you. How dare you come out here and talk down to others when you yourself couldn't keep from your own bag of chips and had to undergo surgery. You sicken me and are a disgrace to your profession. I rarely participate in here and I'm the kindest person you'd ever wanna meet however your behavior doesn't merit kindness. I truly hope you regain every effing ounce you lost plus another 50 lbs you cow[emoji202]
Your surgery may have been a success too bad you're rotten from the inside and ya can't fix that b*tch!

Sent from my LGMS330 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hahaha “the kindest person you’d ever meet”?? Really? I wonder if the admin will agree with that when I send him this post. Keep fooling yourself that you’re a nice person. That’s actually funny. This is excellent. I am loving it.

Hahaha “the kindest person you’d ever meet”?? Really? I wonder if the admin will agree with that when I send him this post. Keep fooling yourself that you’re a nice person. That’s actually funny. This is excellent. I am loving it.

Also, I’m not a cow at all. I look and feel fantastic. 23 lbs to go until goal weight. Wearing a size 6. I’m doing great. So, nah, not a cow. But feel free to insult me again. I love getting this kind of reaction from whackos.

You can :-) Click on you name in the top right corner, its in the settings,

See ya!

8 minutes ago, Abeille213 said:

Um why? Are you really this upset because you were corrected over your insistence that exercise doesn’t aid in weight loss? Lol Geez. Don’t be lazy. Just exercise. I’m really weirded out that you’re following me around. Creepy.

Hmmm.... am I upset? I don't feel upset... I did really dig Berry's post to the thread.