Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Mario Almanza, Green And Health Hospital

27 minutes ago, Sullie06 said:

First off I was speaking to the OP in terms of her concerns with having surgery with Dr. Almanza. If you are comfortable with your reasons, good for you, however this is her post so I was answering her question. It's her choice, not mine or yours, who operates on her. She has a right to do her research and make an educated decision. I'm happy you are comfortable with your choice but there is not need to be a bully and respond to every poster who has a different opinion than you. I wasn't even speaking to you. If I were I would have quoted you!

Also, excuse my language, but I really don't give a **** who you voted for or why. That has nothing to do with weight loss surgery or this post. It's just you trying to start problems. It's none of your business what my political stance is and completely irrelevant to this board and this conversation. For all you know I could be the biggest Trump supporter on the planet, or I could not be.... doesn't matter. Last I checked Trump doesn't perform weight loss surgery nor is he a surgeon.

I am commenting to people that comment back to me. I am not making up her mind. How can I do that!?? I said I was going to the same doctor and then the swarm came and was directed to me like your message. Please take you nastiness some where else. Perhaps you need to be a lawyer.

6 minutes ago, mw2543 said:

No dear. I commented on people that directed their attacks to me and not her. Think before you type.

First of all don't call me dear, it's condescending. Also it sounds like you need to take your own advice and think before you type.

You quoted me. I never said a word to you. I never attacked you or responded to your one of your posts at all. I made one response to the OP advising her to do her research and you quoted me. Said you did your research (don't care) and then told me who you voted for (again don't care) and asked me what I felt about that. And then told me to leave you alone when I never once spoke to you. Sounds like you need to get a hobby and find a more productive use of your time if your just going to come on here and fight people.

Edited by Sullie06

2 minutes ago, mw2543 said:

I am commenting to people that comment back to me. I am not making up her mind. How can I do that!?? I said I was going to the same doctor and then the swarm came and was directed to me like your message. Please take you nastiness some where else. Perhaps you need to be a lawyer.

I was never once nasty either. You realize this isn't your original post right? That some people on here might be commenting to the person who posted the original thread!

Just now, Sullie06 said:

I was never once nasty either. You realize this isn't your original post right? That some people on here might be commenting to the person who posted the original thread!

You just want a argument. I am a personal friend of the person that is the start.

Funny how you are a personal friend, and yet your second post in the thread tells her where and when you are having surgery as if she didn’t know. Also funny is that Alex Beecher urged against using Dr. A in the beginning, and yet you gave him a thumbs up. Hmmmm. Can Dr. A be offering a refer a friend - get yours free special? LOL!

Hahahahahahaha And your point? You need a job to go do and leave me alone.

I see that. Just have had it in this day and age with ppl misrepresenting something I hold so dear, causing more harm than good. Can't be silent anymore. I know I don't have all the answers and have misunderstood things at times, so when other "Christians" can't have that same self realization, it's hard to sit on my hands. Admittedly, this probably isn't the forum for my activism. I'll blame my early rise and not enough coffee for my lapse in judgement to engage with someone like her publicly. Regardless...Best of luck to the OP (and the other chick)! Hope you find a wonderful surgeon in whom you can have confidence in for such a huge life change because they're out there!

Not to mention the fact she thinks the only way to avoid complications is to follow surgeons directions and look at pictures? You can have plenty of complications simply from the surgeon, your body, or just the situation. It's a dangerous surgery and lots of people have complications the fact that she thinks that she's immune to them simply because she's in God's hands is ridiculous. Good luck to her... you all have done your part.. I appreciate this input. And hopefully the op does too.. Thankfully my surgeon was qualified and I did lots of research. [emoji173]️[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Extremely self centered and arrogant

LOL!

A4D9BFA2-0F02-4774-8D67-33DA534980F8.png

Just now, mw2543 said:

A4D9BFA2-0F02-4774-8D67-33DA534980F8.png

Yep. That’s the way it is. Lol

This will be the lady with complications who asks God 'why!!!!??' and he'll say 'my Messengers told you the doctor was a wack job, but you made a choice to worship a false idol and have him perform the sugery anyways'

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

No you are very wrong. You arrogance of think you know what God thinks truly amazes me. We are simply piles of ash. How can any of us know His finite mind. I believe in my doctor and think what you are doing is wrong. I best go before the lightening strikes. Anyone else out there know more than me? IMG_0024.JPG

Not to mention the fact she thinks the only way to avoid complications is to follow surgeons directions and look at pictures? You can have plenty of complications simply from the surgeon, your body, or just the situation. It's a dangerous surgery and lots of people have complications the fact that she thinks that she's immune to them simply because she's in God's hands is ridiculous. Good luck to her... you all have done your part.. I appreciate this input. And hopefully the op does too.. Thankfully my surgeon was qualified and I did lots of research. [emoji173]️[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

OK come on think about that statement really. ? You just said that if I believe my life is in Gods hands and following directions of my doctor that’s ridiculous. That doesn’t make any sense. My life is always in my Lords hands. He always taking care of me. It is His choice when I die not mine and not yours. You people are showing that you think you are highly intelligent. I’m not seeing that. I am seeing self-centered individuals that are arrogant and rude and really don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re all out trying to just generate business for somebody else which is not my doctor that’s the honest to God’s truth. Quit giving me all your crap. You really not need to find a way to have joy maybe if you go back to hell and steal it back You’ll be OK. I don’t believe you give two hoots about anyone else but yourself.

1 hour ago, mw2543 said:

OK come on think about that statement really. ? You just said that if I believe my life is in Gods hands and following directions of my doctor that’s ridiculous. That doesn’t make any sense. My life is always in my Lords hands. He always taking care of me. It is His choice when I die not mine and not yours. You people are showing that you think you are highly intelligent. I’m not seeing that. I am seeing self-centered individuals that are arrogant and rude and really don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re all out trying to just generate business for somebody else which is not my doctor that’s the honest to God’s truth. Quit giving me all your crap. You really not need to find a way to have joy maybe if you go back to hell and steal it back You’ll be OK. I don’t believe you give two hoots about anyone else but yourself.

So, if God is always taking care of you, why did he make you overweight and why is he sending you to a questionable surgeon in another country to endure a surgery than can be risky? Some kind of trial you're supposed to endure to prove your faith? Must be nice to have someone to blame for your problems. Hmm, maybe I should start blaming Burger King for inventing the Double Whopper,