Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Mario Almanza, Green And Health Hospital

8 minutes ago, Sullie06 said:

Just do your research and if you have even the slightest reservation find a different surgeon. This surgery can be very risky but if you have it done by a qualified surgeon and follow your post op plan you can have great results. I personally would not let Dr. Almanza operate on me just based on the negative stories but that's a decision you can only really make for yourself. I was lucky enough to have a local surgeon perform my surgery.

I have done my RESEARCH!!! No one can come up with valid reasons. I am very tired of this comments. I disagree with you and I also voted for Trump. What do you have to say about that. I have debated the best. Now leave me alone!!!

8 minutes ago, Sullie06 said:

Just do your research and if you have even the slightest reservation find a different surgeon. This surgery can be very risky but if you have it done by a qualified surgeon and follow your post op plan you can have great results. I personally would not let Dr. Almanza operate on me just based on the negative stories but that's a decision you can only really make for yourself. I was lucky enough to have a local surgeon perform my surgery.

I have done my RESEARCH!!! No one can come up with valid reasons. I am very tired of this comments. I disagree with you and I also voted for Trump. What do you have to say about that. I have debated the best. Now leave me alone!!!

You have not given any facts except that you quoted one employee. You didn’t even give her name. Yes sir I researched it and (lol) “at least” I only heard he hired young people to answer the phone. . My life is not in a “doctors “ hands. My life is in the hands of my Savior. People that do not follow instructions have complications. Whose fault is that? My friend had a sleeve done. He just did whatever he wanted and he had problems. There are good reason for instructions. Many people need pictures to help. Whose fault is it really if the patient does not follow instructions. Good thing this doctor is in Mexico. In the USA the doctors would sue you the pants off of you. I don’t like your ethics at all.

Please, for the love, if you choose to continually engage in an antagonistic/defensive manner with someone who was speaking with way more kindness than you are displaying, leave Jesus out of it. I don't know this Dr or@DropWt4Life from Adam (no pun intended), but as a Christian, I cringe at your usage of God & Savior attached to your defensive ways. If you truly trusted God and had your life in the hands of the Savior, you'd recognize the damage your rhetoric causes to spreading the love of God. I'd like to believe your intent was to shine light on His goodness, but I can assure you that you're only coming off as self-righteous and "there is no one righteous, not even one..." (Romans).

Just now, SippinAintEasy said:

Please, for the love, if you choose to continually engage in an antagonistic/defensive manner with someone who was speaking with way more kindness than you are displaying, leave Jesus out of it. I don't know this Dr or@DropWt4Life from Adam (no pun intended), but as a Christian, I cringe at your usage of God & Savior attached to your defensive ways. If you truly trusted God and had your life in the hands of the Savior, you'd recognize the damage your rhetoric causes to spreading the love of God. I'd like to believe your intent was to shine light on His goodness, but I can assure you that you're only coming off as self-righteous and "there is no one righteous, not even one..." (Romans).

stop leave me alone. I know what I am doing because I am a Christian.

5 minutes ago, SippinAintEasy said:

I will NEVER leave Jesus out of it. He is my main purpose!!! You are wrong and you are not being kind. My Savior is the one that has my life in His hands. Do not say you are spreading God's love by trying to ruin someone's career! You need to wipe the dust of your feet and move on. That is what I am doing with your comments. I despise cherry pickers of the Holy word.

As you wish

8 minutes ago, SippinAintEasy said:

It is no use trying to reason with her. She attacked me simply because I told the OP to do her due diligence. You can give links to articles and actual news interviews, but they mean nothing. Obviously, her mind is made up, and that is okay. I mean her no ill-will, and I hope that she has a successful outcome nonetheless.

Just now, SippinAintEasy said:

Said no humble, contrite Christian with a teachable spirit ever

LOL

I will pray that God's light shines down in you so that you may see better to make wiser decisions.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

This will be the lady with complications who asks God 'why!!!!??' and he'll say 'my Messengers told you the doctor was a wack job, but you made a choice to worship a false idol and have him perform the sugery anyways'

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

It is no use trying to reason with her. She attacked me simply because I told the OP to do her due diligence. You can give links to articles and actual news interviews, but they mean nothing. Obviously, her mind is made up, and that is okay. I mean her no ill-will, and I hope that she has a successful outcome nonetheless.

I see that. Just have had it in this day and age with ppl misrepresenting something I hold so dear, causing more harm than good. Can't be silent anymore. I know I don't have all the answers and have misunderstood things at times, so when other "Christians" can't have that same self realization, it's hard to sit on my hands. Admittedly, this probably isn't the forum for my activism. I'll blame my early rise and not enough coffee for my lapse in judgement to engage with someone like her publicly. Regardless...Best of luck to the OP (and the other chick)! Hope you find a wonderful surgeon in whom you can have confidence in for such a huge life change because they're out there!

31 minutes ago, mw2543 said:

Weren’t you leaving?

Good luck on your surgery. I hope it goes well and you are successful.

Just remember Jesus went to the sinners and not the perfect people. Jesus is always with us. He promised to never leave us. Remember Paul that use to be Saul? When I go I am asking the Dr. to pray with me. So God will guide his hands. Stay blessed as I see you are. Jesus also got angry but no seems to recognize that. He cursed the fig tree to wither. He threw chairs and cracked whips at the money changers. He appalled and insulted the Sadducee and Pharisees. We need to not become them. Thank you for the humble reply. I am very much like Peter. Ready to chop the ear of a Roman solider. But I pray I can stay awake for one hour so that evil will not enter. I often wonder who he will come to in the second coming.....

Edited by mw2543

51 minutes ago, mw2543 said:

First off I was speaking to the OP in terms of her concerns with having surgery with Dr. Almanza. If you are comfortable with your reasons, good for you, however this is her post so I was answering her question. It's her choice, not mine or yours, who operates on her. She has a right to do her research and make an educated decision. I'm happy you are comfortable with your choice but there is not need to be a bully and respond to every poster who has a different opinion than you. I wasn't even speaking to you. If I were I would have quoted you!

Also, excuse my language, but I really don't give a **** who you voted for or why. That has nothing to do with weight loss surgery or this post. It's just you trying to start problems. It's none of your business what my political stance is and completely irrelevant to this board and this conversation. For all you know I could be the biggest Trump supporter on the planet, or I could not be.... doesn't matter. Last I checked Trump doesn't perform weight loss surgery nor is he a surgeon.

No dear. I commented on people that directed their attacks to me and not her. Think before you type.