Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ugh, I know it sucks. Mine starts next week and it sounds awful. Can you have any sugar free Jello or sugar free popsicles/water ice? Maybe that can help. It's definitely not easy, everyone says it's one of the difficult parts. But every day down you're THAT much closer to your surgery day! You can do this!!!! Sending you all the good vibes and positivity!

I start my pre op Diet next week too! We can do this !!!

@CamillaCalliei only loss that much cause I wasn't eating the first week I couldn't get it down. I was like starving myself my head wouldn't stop hurting. Last week was ok for me I am about to drink 3 chocolate shakes a day. I always get my Water in. 2 weeks down one to go.🤗

I start my liquid diet on 1st November. I go through stages of excited to start / can't wait, through to 'this is going to be so hard' and everything else in between. This is getting real now! This last week I feel as though every day has been like the last meal, I have said farewell to red wine with a toast, a final salute to chicken kiev and mashed potato and a "get out of my pantry'' to any other demons that may be lurking there. Yep, I think I'm good to go now, bring on 15th November!

Now I see why it's so important to use benefiber. I am feeling it.:blush:

Yes, that has been an issue for me too [emoji20]

Have a great day!
Amanda [emoji16]
HW 248 CW 241 Surgery Date: pending 11/21/2017. Goal weight 150’ish [emoji23]

[mention=322457]CamillaCallie[/mention]so far I have stuck to it. 15pounds down. Don't ask how I am getting through this but I am. I don't see it getting any better but what can I do. I don't workout I walk a lot. If we get pass this test we can pass anything after. Nov 8th can't come quick enough.

Wow you still have 11 more days and you’ve already lost 15 lbs, that is fantastic! Awesome job [emoji1360]

Have a great day!
Amanda [emoji16]

[mention=324381]confusedturtle3[/mention]8 more days to go. you can keep the other 3 lol

Haha you're killing this! I finally weighed myself after 4 days and have lost 8 pounds. Hoping to reach 15 like you by our surgery dates!

Tomorrow I start my liquid diet!! I choose to do a 3 week diet because I am not going to lie I gain weight again after my last weigh in I can feel it but I am not going to weigh myself until tomorrow. Anyways I hope this helps me for the day of surgery. Good luck to all November sleevers!!!! For those who are up first you guys..... 2 more days to go!!!! I can't wait!!

@Maryvsg87 lol me that's why I had to do 3 weeks.

OMG yes like I was doing the funeral food thingy and lost track but I'm ready!!!

19 minutes ago, BabyFat23 said:

@Maryvsg87 lol me that's why I had to do 3 weeks.

You're almost there!! Please keep us updated!!!

On 10/3/2017 at 8:00 PM, rayb70 said:

November 8th for me from NY

me too, November 8 from IN

Edited by JloCuchara

[mention=324381]confusedturtle3[/mention]8 more days to go. you can keep the other 3 lol

Lol brain fart. You’re doing great, way to go [emoji1377]

Have a great day!
Amanda [emoji16]

On 10/28/2017 at 0:49 PM, CamillaCallie said:

Just checking in to see how everyone's pre op diet is going? I'm on day 3 and so far so good. I keep hearing it gets easier as the days go by. I'm allowed hard boiled egg whites and I think that helps a bit. Though my surgeon didn't give me a limit, I allow myself 3 egg whites a day. I haven't worked out while on this diet though :( I feel like it will make me more hungry. Any thoughts? *Nov 9 Surgery Date*

I started my pre op diet today. They have us going 10 days (7 day solids, 3 day full liquids) Only thing I've been feeling is a little bit shaky, but I get some Protein in me and I'm fine. Surgery date is Nov 8th. 10 more days!!!!

weight.png

Edited by MsDellyssa
Ticker adjustment