Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going back to work

11 days out of surgery and today was the first day ive gotten in and out of bed on my own im so posed to go back to work on Monday but i think its still so soon i cant even imagine driving yet since my car is very low and i know will be difficult to get in and out of i don’t weather to tell them ill try for Wednesday I’ve been out two weeks already and my left incision is still leaking i dont want to look irresponsible either 🤦🏻‍♀️

punctuation is your friend.

On 9/28/2017 at 11:15 PM, JohnnyCakes said:

punctuation is your friend.

People must've been really mean to you for you to be so unnecessarily rude.

[/
Thanks hun i didn’t even respond to him because it takes all of my energy to express what im going through to have some one write something so childish im still in pain and taking it one day at at time guess he is just miserable

On 10/1/2017 at 2:29 AM, Sexycubita said:
On 10/1/2017 at 2:23 AM, chamomilelavender said:
[/
Thanks hun i didn’t even respond to him because it takes all of my energy to express what im going through to have some one write something so childish im still in pain and taking it one day at at time guess he is just miserable

I absolutely understand. Did you get your work situation figured out? Talk to your doctor? I hope you get to do whats best for you and heal swiftly! I'm rooting for you.

I absolutely understand. Did you get your work situation figured out? Talk to your doctor? I hope you get to do whats best for you and heal swiftly! I'm rooting for you.

Iam moving more around , and my cut is still pretty open but i have told my boss i will be returning this Wednesday. Im on salary so my boss told me to do four hour days then next week back to normal

On 9/30/2017 at 11:23 PM, chamomilelavender said:

Because you can get surgery to loose weight but it's no guarantee that it will fix a jerk.

On 10/1/2017 at 2:23 AM, chamomilelavender said:

mean?

when one makes a new thread on this forum, people take time out of their day to read your story. i have read what she wrote 3 times in order to try to decipher what she is trying to say. i shouldn't have to do that. no one should. in my opinion, THAT is what's rude. and it's everywhere on this website.

people should pretend as if they received a basic education and use proper english so we, as a culture and society, can communicate with one another more easily.

won't help you in life to become skinny if you still sound stupid.

Edited by JohnnyCakes

On 10/6/2017 at 6:51 PM, jaidajacoby2 said:

Why is he on here????

good question. but i have 268 "likes" on 235 posts. so apparently some people value my point of view. and my punctuation.

p.s. - welcome to the forums.

9 minutes ago, JohnnyCakes said:

mean?

when one makes a new thread on this forum, people take time out of their day to read your story. i have read what she wrote 3 times in order to try to decipher what she is trying to say. i shouldn't have to do that. no one should. in my opinion, THAT is what's rude. and it's everywhere on this website.

people should pretend as if they received a basic education and use proper english so we, as a culture and society, can communicate with one another more easily.

No one asks for you to take your time out of the day to read their story. In fact, feel free to block me so that we can stop any issue now or in the future.

The degree to which one should or shouldn't have to put up with something on this forum is not a finite answer. For instance, with regards to basic education, we learned early on to capitalize the first word of sentences. It sends the message that another phrase is beginning and when proper English was omitted from your response, your communication became cumbersome. However, my basic education has also taught me context so you don't have to worry as I understood you as I also understood the OP. :)

Edited by Star Dust

3 minutes ago, Star Dust said:

The degree to which one should or shouldn't have to put up with something on this forum not a finite answer. For instance, with regards to basic education, we learned early on to capitalize the first word of sentences. It sends the message that another phrase is beginning and when proper English was omitted from your response, your communication became cumbersome.

nice try, tootsie. but it's generally accepted stylistic practice for informal online purposes to not capitalize the first letter of every sentence.

and FYI - you should look up the real reason the first letter of every sentence became capitalized in literature many centuries ago. hint: it has nothing to do with "sending a message that another phrase is beginning". (but i am very impressed at your ability to pull official-sounding bullsh*t out of your ass, really)

17 minutes ago, JohnnyCakes said:

good question. but i have 268 "likes" on 235 posts. so apparently some people value my point of view. and my punctuation.

p.s. - welcome to the forums.

How adorable, a pissing contest over bragging rights for "likes". Hey, you gotta take 'em where you can get 'em. lol

And I think we all forgot the purpose behind this thread? OP was looking for encouragement and help, can we get back to that please?

11 days out of surgery and today was the first day ive gotten in and out of bed on my own im so posed to go back to work on Monday but i think its still so soon i cant even imagine driving yet since my car is very low and i know will be difficult to get in and out of i don’t weather to tell them ill try for Wednesday I’ve been out two weeks already and my left incision is still leaking i dont want to look irresponsible either 🤦🏻‍♀️

How are you feeling now? Better I hope?