Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you treating yourself to once you hit your goal weight???

On 10/16/2017 at 8:48 PM, teacupnosaucer said:

My personal wish was to buy myself a kate spade new york party dress. One of the really pretty dressy ones. I'm at my goal weight but I still haven't bought one because they're soooo expensive and my weight is still changing. I want to wait until I maintain at a certain size to drop that kind of cash!

I have also been buying myself pandora charms for my Bracelet every 25 lbs lost. still have to get one for my 75 lb loss!

And this wasn't specifically a reward for losing weight, but my family is going to Disney World this December and I can't wait to be there and have tons of full length body pictures I will actually like! LOL

Hi you can get Kate spade dresses at 6pm.com there like 60-80% off hope that helps

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, teacupnosaucer said:

I have also been buying myself pandora charms for my Bracelet every 25 lbs lost. still have to get one for my 75 lb loss!

Back when I was doing weight watchers (and doing well) I bought myself a charm from Brighton for every 15 pounds lost! It was great because it was a visual reminder of my success. Good for you! and congrats on 75 pounds!

Back in 2013 when I (thought) was getting serious about weight loss I said that when I reached goal I would buy a Vespa. Classic turquoise blue vespa. Hubby even bought me a scooter piggy bank so I could start saving for accessories. Not really sure where I'd ride that Vespa right now, but when I hit goal, Vespa here I come! There was a used blue one for sale nearby right before my surgery for a good price, but nope - I have to wait for goal. Maybe halfway to goal I'll get a scooter charm from James Avery or Tiffany to keep me inspired.

• Like 1

I’m going to treat myself to a swift kick in the a** for all I had to go through to get there! Definitely not treating myself to any food that contributed to my starting weight to begin with.

• Like 1

I am going to treat myself with a mistress. Please don’t tell my wife. (Just joking of course).

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm going to finally add to my traditional Japanese tattoo theme with a piece on my right chest. Almost there!

VSG 10/11/17 HW = 360 SW = 292 CW = 228.8 GW = 220 (6'5")

Just a ton of new suits and a new girlfriend. I'm staying away from the dating scene till I'm as happy with myself as I can be and if I dont have one by then I'm taking a singles cruise. I got 50Lbs till goal weight of 170 .

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Walter.Sobchak said:

I am going to treat myself with a mistress. Please don’t tell my wife. (Just joking of course).

I don't have a husband, but I'd take a manstress if that's available. I'd love to treat myself to some adult fun. I've been single a loooooong time.

• Like 1