Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you treating yourself to once you hit your goal weight???

Boots! A really good pair of high legged boots that don't have elastic panels!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using BariatricPal mobile app

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:41 AM, BigAussieGirl said:

I love this thread ....

When I get to my goal weight I'd love to go to NY. I've always wanted to go there. It's a long way from my home in Australia, and right now I wouldn't be comfortable in a plane seat for that long. While I'm there I'd love to go shopping, clothes in the US are so much cheaper!

I like the idea the poster above had about the Pandora charms for each 25 kg lost ... a great motivation when you have a lot to lose.

My final goal ... just participating in life more!

New York is amazing. I live about 3 hours from New York City and I try and get down any chance I get because the city just feels so alive to me.

I have been thinking about this and I think I will finally treat myself to the lion head tattoo on my back I have been planning. It will look better when I am slimmer and will be a symbol of my strength and courage through this all!

If you come to NYC avoid holidays.. it gets really packed.. all other seasons are OK.. fall is my favorite... if you come by enjoy [emoji869]

Once I reach my weight goal I would love to go to Italy for 2-3 weeks [emoji869]

I love this thread ....
When I get to my goal weight I'd love to go to NY. I've always wanted to go there. It's a long way from my home in Australia, and right now I wouldn't be comfortable in a plane seat for that long. While I'm there I'd love to go shopping, clothes in the US are so much cheaper!
I like the idea the poster above had about the Pandora charms for each 25 kg lost ... a great motivation when you have a lot to lose.

My final goal ... just participating in life more!

See i'm the opposite. Nyc is 4 hours away from me and i'm dying to visit australia's gold coast! Great goal!

I have been thinking about this and I think I will finally treat myself to the lion head tattoo on my back I have been planning. It will look better when I am slimmer and will be a symbol of my strength and courage through this all!

Me too! Go for it! I want a massive tatoo on my back done by a famous tatoo artist....but yet i'm terrified of needles lol.

On 01/11/2017 at 7:50 AM, Jadeskys said:

I plan on getting plastic surgery as soon as possible

I also plan on the plastic surgery to clear up loose skin and hard-to-shift visceral fat ... but only after 8-15 months of stable weight at (or close to) GOAL.

My surgeon said there is a tendency to rush to plastic surgery support too soon before one has had a few stable months at (or near) goal. He said that these people had a higher chance of longer term dissatisfaction and adjustment in his and his colleagues' experience.

Once I get into the 100's....ten or so pounds to go....my bestie and I are going to one of those indoor trampoline park places. I met her the first day of first grade. 40 years is a long time to know someone:) Of course jumping on trampolines in your mid 40's is sort of deranged....but when we're together everything is fun and we laugh way too much:) We're also going roller skating. Bahahaha!

Oh! And I'm taking hubby on a replay of our cheapo and sentimental camping honeymoon 25 years ago this summer. We're going to a Water park and doing water slides. Funnel of Fear, here I come:) Looking very forward to playing in Lake Michigan in a swimsuit and not feeling self conscious:) Will also do some horseback riding on the lake shore, ride the carousel, go metal detecting, read books to each other and play cribbage. Looking very forward to this:)

Plastics! Mama's getting new boobies and a flat tummy. :P

Personal aircraft flight lessons! Always wanted to do it, but there is a weight limit of 250lbs. I'm 28.4lbs away from qualifying!

On 9/28/2017 at 1:25 PM, DropWt4Life said:

I actually rode the Scream, which is a ride that goes up maybe 80-100 feet in the air and then drops you to the ground. The shoulder restraint came down and I had to hunch down for the seat belt to be applied. As the ride started lifting us into the air, my seatbelt popped open, and the shoulder restraint lifted up. At 12 feet in the air, I tried to jump so that I didn't fall out at the height of the ride. Everyone was screaming.

Needless to say, they stopped the ride and brought us back down. I dodged a bullet that time, and have refused to even try to ride if the seatbelt didn't EASILY fit in the future. I had taken the walk of shame a few times before, but this was my last straw.

That was 4 years ago.

I hope you and your daughter enjoy many memories of tackling the biggest and best coasters ever!

Soooo this actually made me cry. I too havent been able to get on rides with my 4 kids their 8,9,11 and 13 and thats their norm, their like ok moms not going on...they dont know it cause I'm fat only hubby knows that. Kids just think im scared. Little do they know in my 20's I rode front seat always. Wow like I never even thought of this I think itll be things like this that Im not thinking about right now that I'll be able to do.

My goal is going to the beach every weekend and a wardrobe (I feel like the wardrobe is not such a big deal cause if I dont get it after nothing fits I'll be naked lol)