Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you treating yourself to once you hit your goal weight???

When I hit my goal weight, I am going to plan a trip to an amusement park with my daughter and ride every ride! We all have season tickets to Six Flags Fiesta TX in San Antonio, but I always sit out while she rides with friends. Have taken the walk of shame too many times to count. I am sure that I can pretty much ride anything that I want now, but I am going to wait anyway. I think we will hit up Holiday in the Park in December. I should be at goal before then the way I am going now.

As far as food, I won't reward myself. I already eat anything and everything that I want. I made a promise to myself that after surgery, I was going to eat what I wanted and not diet any longer. Now that I am a little further out, I do that although I must admit.....I don't crave many things that are bad for me. I do crave veggies though, all of the time. All kinds. So far, I haven't craved sweets, so that's a big plus.

Oh yeah....A wardrobe shopping spree! I am already running out of clothes. Everything that I own is baggy on me, and I have gotten rid of 2/3's of my wardrobe already. It will be nice to wear something a bit more fitted and not saggy.

Great topic! Maybe a trip to Paris or something like that -- because I'll be able to WALK again!!

WHEN I HIT MY GOAL IM GONNA TAKE A TRIP OUTTA THE COUNTRY..... PLAN IS TO HIT MY GOAL BY MY 35TH BIRTHDAY (JUNE 30) ...SURGERY IS OCT 19TH

A mink coat. I have been shopping for one for a couple weeks now.

10 minutes ago, OutsideMatchInside said:

A mink coat. I have been shopping for one for a couple weeks now.

Awesome! Maybe you will have it in time for winter! I wish you the best of luck!

If it ever gets cold enough to wear it...

I was going to get one last year when I got under 200 pouds but I spent so much on clothes and my weight wasn't stable I didn't get one. This year it happening. Mink or Fox.

When I hit my goal weight, I am going to plan a trip to an amusement park with my daughter and ride every ride! We all have season tickets to Six Flags Fiesta TX in San Antonio, but I always sit out while she rides with friends. Have taken the walk of shame too many times to count. I am sure that I can pretty much ride anything that I want now, but I am going to wait anyway. I think we will hit up Holiday in the Park in December. I should be at goal before then the way I am going now.
As far as food, I won't reward myself. I already eat anything and everything that I want. I made a promise to myself that after surgery, I was going to eat what I wanted and not diet any longer. Now that I am a little further out, I do that although I must admit.....I don't crave many things that are bad for me. I do crave veggies though, all of the time. All kinds. So far, I haven't craved sweets, so that's a big plus.
Oh yeah....A wardrobe shopping spree! I am already running out of clothes. Everything that I own is baggy on me, and I have gotten rid of 2/3's of my wardrobe already. It will be nice to wear something a bit more fitted and not saggy.

I'm with you my friend.. I want to buy clothes from International male.. haha. But that amusement park thing.. that really strikes a nerve with me. I was actually laughed at That day.. That was probably the worst day of my life when I had to walk with my daughter back down the line because the bar wouldn't close over my stomach..

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, buttebear76 said:

I'm with you my friend.. I want to buy clothes from International male.. haha. But that amusement park thing.. that really strikes a nerve with me. I was actually laughed at That day.. That was probably the worst day of my life when I had to walk with my daughter back down the line because the bar wouldn't close over my stomach..

I actually rode the Scream, which is a ride that goes up maybe 80-100 feet in the air and then drops you to the ground. The shoulder restraint came down and I had to hunch down for the seat belt to be applied. As the ride started lifting us into the air, my seatbelt popped open, and the shoulder restraint lifted up. At 12 feet in the air, I tried to jump so that I didn't fall out at the height of the ride. Everyone was screaming.

Needless to say, they stopped the ride and brought us back down. I dodged a bullet that time, and have refused to even try to ride if the seatbelt didn't EASILY fit in the future. I had taken the walk of shame a few times before, but this was my last straw.

That was 4 years ago.

I hope you and your daughter enjoy many memories of tackling the biggest and best coasters ever!

I actually rode the Scream, which is a ride that goes up maybe 80-100 feet in the air and then drops you to the ground. The shoulder restraint came down and I had to hunch down for the seat belt to be applied. As the ride started lifting us into the air, my seatbelt popped open, and the shoulder restraint lifted up. At 12 feet in the air, I tried to jump so that I didn't fall out at the height of the ride. Everyone was screaming.
Needless to say, they stopped the ride and brought us back down. I dodged a bullet that time, and have refused to even try to ride if the seatbelt didn't EASILY fit in the future. I had taken the walk of shame a few times before, but this was my last straw.
That was 4 years ago.
I hope you and your daughter enjoy many memories of tackling the biggest and best coasters ever!

Good for you Sir. I can't wait for you to complete this leg of your adventure.. keep me posted... if I may ask.. how much have you lost so far?

I want to learn how to scuba dive and go swimming with sharks!

Was supposed to be a tropical vacation. I hit goal almost three years ago, plastics 2.5 years ago.... still waiting for the trip

A tattoo. On an area of skin that hasn't sagged too badly. I've wanted a particular hiking themed one for a while and decided it would be my reward when I get to goal.

I have been thinking about this a lot lately and I think a Tummy Tuck and breast lift will be my reward. I want a flat stomach and perky boobs...lol...