Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

300 pounds lost

Had gastric sleeve surgery in June of 2016. Was 389 at the time of surgery. All time high weight was 470 pounds in February of 2015. Now down to 170 and hoping to maintain at this weight. Included some before and after pics. Still have the pants from the before pic and can literally fit my entire body into one pant leg.

WIN_20150920_171021 (2).JPG

1506270425783.jpg

Holy cow! Crazy good!!!

Wow ! Amazing!

“There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps

Had gastric sleeve surgery in June of 2016. Was 389 at the time of surgery. All time high weight was 470 pounds in February of 2015. Now down to 170 and hoping to maintain at this weight. Included some before and after pics. Still have the pants from the before pic and can literally fit my entire body into one pant leg.

59c7dfce5c7c9_WIN_20150920_171021(2).JPG.9b254b517cebda09f7b2fc02a9852371.JPG
1506270425783.jpg.05de49eebd387b616201d90a2ce62932.jpg

WOW CONGRATS!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Wow. What an inspiration! I am just nearing triple figures! I figure I'm half way home. The idea you lost three of what I lost....wowzers!

13 hours ago, sgc said:

WIN_20150920_171021 (2).JPG

1506270425783.jpg

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!

Congratulations, you look amazing! What an inspiration!

Great job pal! Keep it up with your discipline.. hows is your food intake this days?

2 hours ago, Back2fit said:

Great job pal! Keep it up with your discipline.. hows is your food intake this days?

My food intake is still the same. I could eat more if I wanted to. My doctors have actually advised me to eat more. Just going to gradually up my portions but eat the same food. I'm happy in the 170's. I also just had a Tummy Tuck and lower body lift. My stomach is still swollen so as that goes down, so does the pounds.

My food intake is still the same. I could eat more if I wanted to. My doctors have actually advised me to eat more. Just going to gradually up my portions but eat the same food. I'm happy in the 170's. I also just had a Tummy Tuck and lower body lift. My stomach is still swollen so as that goes down, so does the pounds.

Fee happy for you...
I had my VSG back in 3/10/17.
Weighted 405, I have lost 160 lbs as of today.
Current weight 245 and going... I notices I am eating more.
Breakfast 6 oz
Lunch 6-8 oz
Dinner 6 oz
Plus 1 or 2 Snacks (usually yogurt 5 oz)

Just wanted to see what was like after a year.. I guess I should start reducing meal portions..

If you don't mind asking, where did you get tummy tuck? Within US? I am doing lots of weight training to prevent that, but due the nature of fast weight loss is inevitable..

Thanks

I got the Tummy Tuck and lower body lift in the US. I found Mexico wasn't any cheaper.