Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is a non-food activity your REALLY looking forward to?

I know I out further but I'm enjoying all of your posts.

(1) easier to paint my toenails and shave my legs

(2)) Sitting in a booth at a restaurant. My boobs no longer rest on the table. Weird to have space around me now.

(3) the increased sex drive.

(4) holy hell clothing addiction. I'm 49 years old. I had to learn just because it fit's may not be age appropriate for me..lol Date night with hubby Hell ya it's sexy dress and heels. I don't care what people think. My husband say's I'm is arm candy for the night.

1) Ending my HYPERTENSION medication. (Surgeon says that's days away).

2) Widening the gap between my lower abdomen and the steering wheel when driving. It's already shifted from 15mm-18mm in mid-October (0.6-0.75 inches) to 75mm (three inches). Pleasing.

3) Steering clear of Mr Big in Target and the local "Big & Tall" shop. Aiming for regular clothes shopping. Already down from 7XL/6XL to 4XL in shirts. Have already dropped 120mm-130mm from my waist (4" to 5")

4) Not having to leave EXTRA space to open my car door.

5) Gaining the stamina to keep up with my seven grandkids.

On 06/12/2017 at 4:45 PM, Rainbow_Warrior said:

1) Ending my HYPERTENSION medication. (Surgeon says that's days away).

About a week ago, I posted that before seeing my GP (family doctor).

Good news ... I am NOT OFF the medication. The GP said that I could halve the dose again.

So 2006-2015, I was on 20mg of Felodipine and 20mg of Ramipril daily.

From late 2015, I was on 10mg of Felodipine and 10mg of Ramipril daily.

From August 2017, I was on 5mg of Felodipine and 5mg of Ramipril daily.

Starting this week (Dec 2017), 2015, I am now on 2.5mg of Felodipine and 2.5mg of Ramipril daily.

I have my surgeon's two-month post-op follow-up next Monday, 18th Dec AND I have a further GP appointment before Jan 23rd ... I am hopeful that I'll be off hypertension meds by AUSTRALIA DAY (January 26th), our version of the fourth of July!

Shopping here too. For years I have not been able to buy anything at all, I badly sewed my own shirts and hoped my loosened up pants don't fall apart because I'd be arsed lol

The oversize store here is a top size of 60, I'm about 66/68, so I can't wait to shop something from a store.

I also am looking forward to showering without pain and without squeezing my body through the shower door - in the place we live we have no control over the shower cabin's design.

I can't wait to tie my shoes without having to plan it for an hour and I can't also wait to think of a 10-meter re-route as a 'don't mention it' thing instead of a 'That is extra pain.'

Lots of things hehe

Gardening this spring without sitting down and resting. Bending over without getting short of breath or feeling like I'm going to vomit. Walking more and riding bikes more, I live exactly 1 km(.6 miles) from a very nice park, want to ride there, fool around looking at flowers etc and then leisurely ride back home. Come on surgery, come on spring, Central Ohio is so pretty then. Its in the single digits F here and I'm tired,of winter already and the multiple layers of clothes. I'm tired of my wardrobe but don't want investing when I'll be getting smaller, do I? Got winter blahs today.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app