Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is a non-food activity your REALLY looking forward to?

Right now I am living my dream of designer and luxury brand clothing.

I did VS last year when I was still losing, they are good for panties but the bras are not the best. I love the workout clothes, they are really good and priced fairly. VS also has great sales. I wear a 34G so I have to go high end to find that. I still buy some of their bras that I just use to be sexy not to function.

Last year I purchased a lot of fast fashion. This year I am treating myself to the brands that I want and spending the money to rebuild my wardrobe. Cashmere sweaters, designer dresses (the cut is really worth it), and more expensive jeans. Everything I am buying now, even if I lose more, since they are high quality well known brands with good construction, I can either resale, or I can have tailored if I really love it.

I am enjoying using personal shoppers.

Now I just need the temp to drop so I can enjoy my fall wardrobe.

I have several things I am looking forward too. But right now I am enjoying the ones that I have already hit.

I hit ONEDERLAND this month which was my first dream. Haven't been under 200 in 10 years.

The other thing that I have wanted to do for so long is hike. I went on my first hike last week and it was awesome!!! I plan to do many more in the future, so many places to see.

As for clothes right now, even though I have gone from a size 26 to a 16. I'm still not ready to buy much clothes yet since I'm not at goal. But I am so looking forward to a whole new wardrobe. (little secrete here, I have been buying smaller sizes of clothes when my favorite stores have sales, one side of my closet is my will fit in soon side. LOL..)

The biggest thing I want, is to look like a girl when riding my motorcycle and not like a fat dude! That is what I am looking forward too the most. I have a pair of black leather pants that I want to get into.

I want to do kick boxing and cross fit. I don't have the energy to do it now but I would love to get to that fitness level someday. I have a goal dress, it's been waiting 8 years for me to wear it, that's when and why I bought it. I plan to wear it in 2018 [emoji6]

For me, it is all about mobility. I want to walk...and walk...and walk...and walk some more. I would love to travel to Yosemite National Park and hike in to see the waterfalls. I want to take a trip to Italy (made much more affordable if I don't need to purchase a second plane seat for myself) and walk all over Venice and florence. I want to enjoy a day out with family and friends and be able to keep up with everyone. I was thinking of creating something like a vision board with the places I want to travel and start a travel savings account.

I would also love to treat myself to adult swimming lessons. I love exercising in the Water, but I never really learned to swim. I do water walking and jogging and aerobics now. What I am realizing as I type this is that there is actually no reason I couldn't take lessons now...I just feel very uncoordinated and would get out of breath easily. Would be great to have a little more energy and stamina.

Sexy bras and panties!! Of course my boobs are slowly disappearing LOL And the cute clothes in the under size 10 section!!

I want to wear the style I like not the fat women clothes I have to pick from. I hate my clothes and will start weeding my closet in about 2 weeks.
I want a pair of cowboy boots to wear with a denim skirt, right above the knee. The type with layered ruffles. I also look forward to wearing stilettos again..haven't worn them in about 20yrs....
I also want to sit at the table and cross my legs...[emoji4]

HW 274 SW 263 GW 125 GASTRIC SLEEVE 7/21/17. Height 5'1" instagram: K_aane_VSG

Well said! Heck, I want to find out what my style is. Not sure I know anymore. [emoji854]

@OutsideMatchInside

Can you tell me the brands. I currently get Stitchfix monthly which I've already adjusted the sizing for. Absolutely love them because it's something everyone doesn't have. We have very few shopping places here. Fred Meyer and Old Navy, etc.

Now I feel extremely embarrassed because I posted in the powder room. My phone didn't tell me that at first. Uh...carry on ladies! lol *blush*

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

You're alright :) the phone app had me post in the man cave before!

I'm curious to see what I come up with. food has been such a constant in my life that it'll probably take me a while to figure out what it is I want to do with my time.

Roller Coasters, go karting, sky diving, and swimming with sharks! I can't wait to do all of these things after my surgery!!!

@Lovergurl

Clothes

Brooks Brothers - dresses, sweaters, jackets, skirts

J.Crew - jeans, sweaters, jackets, tops

DKNY - Dress, sweaters, jackets (flattering cuts)

Gucci

Ted Baker - Dress (flattering cuts)

Calvin Klein - Dresses (flattering cuts)

St John -Suits

Caslon - Casual

Hinge - Casual

banana Republic

Adrianna Papell Dresses

Lingerie

Natori

Soma

Shoes/boots

Aldo - cheaper shoes and boots

Stuart Weitzman Shoes and boots

Nine West - cheaper shoes and boots

Tory Burch

Marc Fisher - affordable

18 hours ago, celticNgel said:

Won't it be nice to walk in a beautiful skirt and NOT have your thighs rub together!?!

Or to not hear the nylons going swish swish!!

15 hours ago, Aginn10 said:

I look forward to not breaking down when I look into the mirror. To not feel invisible in a crowded room. For a kind man to take the time to get to know me and how special I am before running away because I don't look good, dating and not being the bigger one in the couple, I look forward to showing the people, the haters, the guys I crushed on who used me, I look forward to having nothing to do with them now. I look forward to the rest of my life, because I can live it without shame. 09/14/17 - the day my life finally changed for the better.

If that is you in your picture you are by no means ugly!!! YOU are BEAUTIFUL!!!

@shedo82773 Thank you so much. That was so kind of you! It's me.. I'm blessed with a nice face but my body distracts from it. No one sees beyond the fact I'm overweight. But I've never been so excited to have something change in my life. :)