Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That's just awesome @Dashofpixiedust8 ! I especially like the scores above 10 hehehe!

Thanks for this very thorough rundown of your palate pleasers (and displeasers). I'm definitely saving this and adjusting to my own tastes.

I had an issue with chewing 4 big chalky Calcium tabs a day and went in search for solutions without it being a capsule either. I found this and I really enjoy it. Its the consistency of the drinkable yogurt. Tastes like a slightly tart blueberry yogurt shooter. Just 2 TBSP every morning

ReViva.jpg

I also started taking liquid Calcium I found at Walmart. Tastes like orange cream. Not awful, but a little tart. Wellesse Calcium & Vitamin D3 Natural Citrus Flavor Liquid Dietary Supplement, 16 oz

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wellesse-Calcium-Vitamin-D3-Natural-Citrus-Flavor-Liquid-Dietary-Supplement-16-oz/14654135

Sent from my XT1254 using BariatricPal mobile app

And I set this up as Nasty- trying to figure out what to do with it now. I got the Creamer, and the Cafe Bella. I'm able to drink the Bella now, but I have to add 2 cups of full strength coffee, and half a cup of 2% milk in order to drink it. Way too sweet for me otherwise, and quite expensive.

IMG_20170921_091224549.thumb.jpg.85dad04807989227367e0eefd98fea4a.jpgCafeBella.jpg.690333f3f4bf0b0fe30bb1e310ec1e21.jpg

Though I do like the grilled cheese flavor crunchies. Sriracha is spicy and honey mustard bbq is kinda sweetIMG_20170921_091246442.thumb.jpg.f9fb718243fa695517ba0128f0f554c0.jpg

On 9/14/2017 at 6:04 PM, KristyAB said:

This product "Crisp" claims to be a salty and savory alternative to the typical sweet Protein products.

Imagine eating air puffed soy Beans with a chalky powder like substance caking on them. It literally made me gag.

Total :70_poop:

20170914_165849.jpg

@KristyAB Thankyou so much for doing this .. I am pre op ( OCT 16 or 23 surgery date) so i am trying to keep a list of the great , good , bad and the ugly. I will add to this when i can !!!

1 hour ago, ThickGirl5683 said:

1506110473313.jpeg 1506110500277.jpeg

I AM ADDICTED TO THESE

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Mmmmmmm.....going to try these! Where did you get them?

I don't know if you are familiar with a clothing store by the name of Marshalls but that's where I got the first bag... Well I loved them sooo much I googled their website a d search my area and found out they are sold in Walgreens stores too... I went on my lunch break and snagged the last bag!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 9/14/2017 at 7:02 PM, KristyAB said:

This product is called "Nectar" and claims to have a completely smooth and juice like viscosity. It's disgusting, it's cloudy, and the Protein particles will settle in the bottom of your cup.

Wasted $95 on this yucky crap.

Definitely :70_poop::70_poop::70_poop:

20170914_170010.jpg

They gave me that post op, one sip and those packs never got opened again. Yuk.

20171008_132430.jpg
OMG!!!! BEST thing I've found so far! Taste exactly like a Baby Ruth bar.

Sent from my SM-G900V using BariatricPal mobile app

9 hours ago, KristyAB said:

20171008_132430.jpg

Those look good, I'll have to try them. I've had some of the Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bars, they are about the size of a fun size candy bar and taste about like a snickers to me. 100 cals each, just got to keep to one at a time.

Used to eat them pre surgery as a snack when I was losing pounds. Sams club used to sell them

23 hours ago, KristyAB said:

20171008_132430.jpg

Atkins products are my favorite by far. Now only are they low carb but they taste great. I drink their shakes daily and have their bars on hand for if I'm on the go. Also I like their Snacks.

I find it amazing that people still look at chemical-based products for nutrition. I have done nothing but eat products that are natural. I have a saying "if God did not make it I will not eat it". That seems to work for me I have already lost almost 75Lbs in two and a half months. I lost 40lbs before my surgery and the only thing I changed was what I ate. You can get just as much Protein from real food than from any powder. I only eat quality foods and at the portion sizes that I now eat because of the VGS I can afford to eat like I am in a Michelin Star restaurant.

I agree with the Atkins products, they are amazing. The dinners are delicious as well!

Sent from my SM-G928T using BariatricPal mobile app