Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

28.4 lbs away from Onederland or is it "won"derland?!?

I can't believe I'm typing this! I'm so close and it doesn't feel out of reach. Sure, it might take me a few more months to get there but I don't mind. I'm thrilled with my progress. At 14 weeks out I've lost 78 pounds. Keep it up to those just starting the journey. Its not always easy but it is wort20170812_202321_HDR.jpgh it!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats! Let me tell you, getting that number to start with a 1...there's no better feeling. Keep at it :D

I can't believe I'm typing this! I'm so close and it doesn't feel out of reach. Sure, it might take me a few more months to get there but I don't mind. I'm thrilled with my progress. At 14 weeks out I've lost 78 pounds. Keep it up to those just starting the journey. Its not always easy but it is wort20170812_202321_HDR.thumb.jpg.2b5f6c4d63560267fc1799d386f4528d.jpgh it!

How the neck did you get down so quickly in 14 weeks?

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

How the neck did you get down so quickly in 14 weeks?

Hey readytorunagain -

I've followed the plan my team set for me, get my Protein in every day, walk 30 minutes every day, try to get over 10K steps each day. I started the Couch25K program after one month and I'm almost through it. I keep working my program and it's not always easy but every day is a new day to do it right!

Hw: 310
Pre-op:306
Sw: 288 (roughly)
Cw: 228.4!!!!!

Congrats! Let me tell you, getting that number to start with a 1...there's no better feeling. Keep at it [emoji3]

Thanks Emmy - I wrote it it as "won"derland and because it feels like I'm finally winning this battle!

Hey readytorunagain -

I've followed the plan my team set for me, get my Protein in every day, walk 30 minutes every day, try to get over 10K steps each day. I started the Couch25K program after one month and I'm almost through it. I keep working my program and it's not always easy but every day is a new day to do it right!

I'm seriously impressed woman. Keep it going. You are an inspiration. I lost 15 lbs preop. Surgery was on 8/28. I'm down another 16 lbs. Was just released today to pureed foods and to go back to the gym. I'm walking roughly 3 miles a day. I go back to work in another week so hoping to get a good routine in prior too. I am also in school at night. So, I do alot of sitting. I'm hoping I can get this weight off sooner than later. I'll try the couch25k program.. I did look into it years ago but never followed through. I feel like I can now. Thanks.

Christine

We have similar stats! I'm about 18 weeks out and 18 lbs from ONE-derland and it seems unbelievable. Congrats on doing such a great job this far! I can only imagine that 1** on the scale will be there before we know it! It definitely helps motivate me to keep on track! Love reading stories like yours! It's always an inspiration to see someone so dedicated!

Amazing job!!! I can't wait to get this point. Still awaiting my surgery date..... ever so patiently lol. [emoji7] Best of luck my dear! Your doing a fantastic job and you look amazing.

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the kind words and continued encouragement.

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the kind words and continued encouragement.

20170909_171157.jpg from a size 26 to 16!

Can I ask what your daily protien and calorie goals are!! Way to go!

Hi Nikki - Protein is 70 grams but I don't have a calorie goal. My team asked that I stay away from pastas, bread, excess sugar, alcohol and carbonation. Otherwise, I'm ok to try things in moderation. I find after a few bites at each meal, I'm satisfied. If I had to guess, is say no more than 1,000 calories in a day - probably closer to 700-800.

Yay! You look fantastic

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you coffelark. I feel fantastic (in a healthy way now)!

Hey readytorunagain -

That is the same plan my doc wants me on as well. That is awesome, you are doing so great! Congratulations!