Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all October sleevers!!

Awesome! I was out the next day. All of the nurses were wonderful. I am a little over a month out and feeling great. When is your surgery?

Still waiting on approval. Hopefully next month 🤞🏾
Glad to hear you are doing well!

On 18/11/2017 at 1:17 PM, Rainbow_Warrior said:

some vegan CHICKEN-LIKE meat strips ... both HIGH-PROTEIN, LOW CARBOHYDRATE meat substitutes.

Had 1/2 a pack of this with some potato paste and Water over low heat.

Quite good.

Passes as a meaty Protein snack to my brain and abridged stomach.

Today is the end of 5 weeks for me, kind of leveled off on weight loss, but losing inches for sure. I switched form premier shakes to making my own think the little bit of fruit I'm adding may be slowing progress. Started eating some meat everything is going down good, meat does sit in your belly way more then cottage cheese or yogurt for sure. started at 310, weighed in today at 274.5

It has been a while since anyone has posted in this thread, but I am going to update anyway. I have my 3 month weigh in tomorrow and as of this morning, I weigh 265. Down 90lbs total and 30lbs since surgery. Progress on the scale has been slow, but the inches are dropping fast. The day I had surgery, I was wearing a size 48 waist pant, I am ow in a size 38. That is 10 inches off my waist. I only have about 35lbs to go to reach my goal.

It feels amazing to look in the mirror and actually like what I see. I did not realize just how big I was before, now I look back and can't believe the difference. I can't wait for these changes to continue. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made, hands down!

1 hour ago, lpsouth1978 said:

It has been a while since anyone has posted in this thread, but I am going to update anyway. I have my 3 month weigh in tomorrow and as of this morning, I weigh 265. Down 90lbs total and 30lbs since surgery. Progress on the scale has been slow, but the inches are dropping fast. The day I had surgery, I was wearing a size 48 waist pant, I am ow in a size 38. That is 10 inches off my waist. I only have about 35lbs to go to reach my goal.

It feels amazing to look in the mirror and actually like what I see. I did not realize just how big I was before, now I look back and can't believe the difference. I can't wait for these changes to continue. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made, hands down!

Congrats to you, that is awesome! I had surgery 10/16, on surgery date I was 283 and was 222 this morning, and highest weight was over 327. That's over 105 lbs lost total and 61 in about 14 weeks. I was a size 44 waist going in, and am down to a 34 or 36 depending on the pant, and from a 3XL shirt to an XL or L shirt now.

I still struggle with image and forgetting that I'm now 100lbs lighter. Can I fit in that booth, or sit in that chair? It's not a problem now, but was such a habit of thinking that I am still adjusting.

I'm 27 lbs from my initial goal of 195 and hope to hit that by April 1st, and then we'll take it from there to see what a true goal will be. It's funny, I remember talking to my wife and saying that 250 will be a good first start, then 225, and now 195. That goal is near, and it feels great! I agree, best decision I've made.

Keep up the good work.

I'm so glad somebody posted finally . Congrats on your loss. The scale has been moving slow for me too. I'm around 30lbs too. I feel and look so much healthier.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi everyone! I wish everyone continuous success on their journeys! My Highest weight was 272.. on the day of surgery I was 248 and now I’m currently 195 [emoji813]️ I’ve lost 53lbs since surgery! I was a size 18 and now I wear a size 10 in pants and a large/xl in shirts.

I was sleeved 10/19 weighed in at 220.6 lbs day of surgery 246 at my highest and i was 172.4 this morning- That is 48.2 pounds since surgery and 73.6lbs over all- I have noticed that weight loss has slowed but i'm not letting it discourage me. Congrats to everyone!

My Monday update yesterday ...

Currently 15 weeks & 5 days post op ... a.k.a. 110 days. I do my updates of my progress every Monday at about 10am or 11am.

For those of you who use POUNDS, I have averaged 2.75 pounds per week loss since my SLEEVE OPERATION. Since I met my surgeon in mid-July, I have averaged 2.83 pounds per week overall. My BMI is sliding slowly downward.

5a6fc49555a02_ScreenShot2018-01-30at12_01_07.thumb.png.17f1eda714b80c9fd6272d3029bdd8c5.png

I am about the norm with everyone which is good to know! My surgery was 10/3 weight that day was 278, my highest was 298, total lost is 78 since surgery 58. Still 46 pounds from goal. I went from a size 24 to a size 16. loss has slowed but my calories have increased and I am able to eat normal kinds of food, except breads, I can’t yet tolerate them. Sometimes I still eat too fast or too much and get sick but that is fewer and fewer. I walk and lift small weights now. All in all I am glad I had the surgery and want to never go back.

10/16 surgery date (310), so for my 40 day check in i'm at (249.9) this morning, down from a starting weight of 329 last Jan 17th. Trying to hold off on buying clothes but sure is nice to be able to buy something in a regular store.

I am down 35 pounds since surgery. I seem to have several weeks in a row where I don't lose at all and then I'll lose several pounds at once. The surgeon is happy with my results. I wish it was coming off faster but the inches are melting away. So I really can't complain. I haven't been sick or had any trouble with food for the most part. I avoid bread because it scares me. lol