Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8/25/17 sleeve updates

So we have passed the 6 month mark. I’ve lost 56 lbs and I’m in size 12 now. I feel good. I’ve been at this weight for about 5 weeks now. The doctor had warned me that there is a slow down at this point, but I’m ready to get going again. Very frustrating for me. Everyone telling me how great I look, it I’ve lost all perspective. I go between feeling like I’m thin and feeling like I have a long, long way to go.

Checking in as we get closer to 1 yr post op. So I’ve lost between 60-63 lbs. I’ve been around 170 for several months and I’m getting the idea that I’ve lived out here. 150 was my goal, and who knows if I can get there, but if not I can live with where I am. That may have something to do with why I don’t really lose...even though I eat less, I still only yearn for carbs, so I’m confident I’m sabotaging to some degree. I’m not clear if any of the original same Aug/2107 people are still following, but if you are - how are you all doing?

10 months, wow! Seems very,impressive to a humble pre surg,like me!

My surgery was 8/29/2017 and my day of surgery weight was 244. My highest weight was 277, and now im 158lbs. Im am super happy with my journey, i have actually wore shorts and a swimsuit for the first time in years! My goal is 145 and i hope i can hit it by the end of august. My weight loss has slowed down to only 4-5 lbs a month, but honestly im happy where im at. Im getting ready to turn 47 on july 12, and im actually happy! Have a whole new outlook on life now, and my kids are just as excited as i am. Hint 4kds..lol

20180608_120433.jpg

20180605_171556.jpg

My surgery was on 8/29/17. I strated out at 221 and on my surgery date I was 211 and now I am at 158. My goal was to get to 165. I didnt need to lose mega weight but enough to get healthier, which I have. My weight will always be a struggle to maintain since I am a compulsive eater but I have found support and hopefully will continue weight loss success. Congratulations to all of you for your new found weight loss success and my sincerest hope that you maintain it.

Not doing what's popular just doing what's Right.

46w4kds I’m so happy for you! you look fantastic!! I’m turning 60 and it’s definitely harder the older you are. you were very smart to take control of your life when you did!!