Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I regret this surgery

:lol::lol:Only on this circus of a thread can a mental patient like the one two posts above QUOTE and REPLY to your comment and then accuse you of vying for their attention. Its a whole new realm of psycho! State an opinion and your forcing your "manhood" on someone. K.....

Folks its pretty simple - don't want a reply? Don't QUOTE and REPLY to that person with verbal vomit. But then again the person i am referring to spent a couple of hours on this thread last night humping several peoples legs like a horny puppy and continues to do so.

Edited by jaminator

Just now, Abeille213 said:

Linda, your passive aggressiveness is on full display. If you have something to say to me then have the courage to say it. At least then you'd be eligible for respect. But the passive aggressive "way to go" comments you're posting to those who want to argue with me are just weak. At least they possess the spine to speak up against me directly.

On June 12, 2017 I had my gallbladder removed, my lapband removed and revised to an RNY.

HW: 402, SW 306, CW 257, GW 185

you are so desperate to fight with everyone and anyone. i respect myself enough not indulge you in fighting. OP created this mess. disagree with her and i bet you wont be defending her and bashing everyone else. some people thrive on that and its apparent you do. i dont need to go toe to toe with you and have you criticize every little thing just so you can feed your need to TRY and make people feel like crap. I am working very hard on being as successful as i can with my surgery. NO REGRETS. sorry OP has regrets. That is her issue. if you want to help her give her sound advice not an online bodyguard. personally i dont care what education level you have when you start attacking people on theirs it just shows one thing school cant teach you and thats to be humble and when to keep your mouth shut. i think you need therapy behind all your MEN bashing and anger towards other people. i will pray that God gives you a softer heart but dont think you are going to draw out a fight from me by calling me weak because you just showed that you are the weak one. The loudest arent the strongest they just have a deep seeded need for attention.

you are so desperate to fight with everyone and anyone. i respect myself enough not indulge you in fighting. OP created this mess. disagree with her and i bet you wont be defending her and bashing everyone else. some people thrive on that and its apparent you do. i dont need to go toe to toe with you and have you criticize every little thing just so you can feed your need to TRY and make people feel like crap. I am working very hard on being as successful as i can with my surgery. NO REGRETS. sorry OP has regrets. That is her issue. if you want to help her give her sound advice not an online bodyguard. personally i dont care what education level you have when you start attacking people on theirs it just shows one thing school cant teach you and thats to be humble and when to keep your mouth shut. i think you need therapy behind all your MEN bashing and anger towards other people. i will pray that God gives you a softer heart but dont think you are going to draw out a fight from me by calling me weak because you just showed that you are the weak one. The loudest arent the strongest they just have a deep seeded need for attention.

You know, this load of crap would've been a little more believable if not for your repeated passive aggressive "way to go" posts to those who wanted to argue with me. The fact remains you lack the spine to actually speak for yourself so you hide behind others who do possess the courage. I guess you didn't take your own advice and "learn when to keep your mouth shut".

11 minutes ago, jaminator said:

:lol::lol:Only on this circus of a thread can a mental patient like the one two posts above QUOTE and REPLY to your comment and then accuse you of vying for their attention. Its a whole new realm of psycho! State an opinion and your forcing your "manhood" on someone. K.....

Folks its pretty simple - don't want a reply? Don't QUOTE and REPLY to that person with verbal vomit. But then again the person i am referring to spent a couple of hours on this thread last night humping several peoples legs like a horny puppy and continues to do so.

11 minutes ago, jaminator said:

Did you really just discuss horny puppies? That's where you mind stays, huh? Yeah, I was absolutely spot on when I said you're the type of "man" who continually tries to force himself on women. You are disgusting. Seriously. It's a good thing you're not in my vicinity. I carry a lovely little 9mm just for disgusting, depraved, sick bastards like yourself. I'd love for you to stand in front of me and attempt to push yourself on me. It would be the last time you ever assaulted anyone, be it verbally or physically.

hump hump hump. Keep humping. Its comedy gold!!!

Kind of hypocritical though since you are the only one making threats.

Edited by jaminator

Honestly this isn't an easy surgery to go through for anyone.....some heal faster than others and some don't. Some people can get majority of their liquids in and others can't even meet half of their daily intake. It's a mental thing all around. Take longer walks through out the day to get your mind of the pain or just do extra things around the house. If your just moping around then that makes u think more about the negatives. 3 weeks out is a pretty decent time where u should be able to be out and about with friends. And reading your never going to eat your favorite foods again is bs. I know people personally who've had a successful surgery and have dropped over their goal weight and still have cheat days. It's all about you controlling yourself and saying ok I'm full I'm not going to continue eating this. When your able to eat regular foods again, meal prep for the week and then Friday or Saturday have a cheat meal and then get back on your meal prep the next day. Because if you just give up and just binge eat on all the bad foods that got u where u were before the surgery then the surgery was just pointless you know? It's all in your control! Just think of your goal weight and where u want to see yourself! Or even buy an outfit that u want to fit in by next summer and that can be another motivation for u! Don't give up because I'm rooting for you and I know you can do this...be strong for yourself and push through! [emoji1377][emoji171]

I love this post it's made me feel a lot better as I'm too early days week 4 and feeling low and regretful so thank you x

8 minutes ago, Abeille213 said:

You know, this load of crap would've been a little more believable if not for your repeated passive aggressive "way to go" posts to those who wanted to argue with me. The fact remains you lack the spine to actually speak for yourself so you hide behind others who do possess the courage. I guess you didn't take your own advice and "learn when to keep your mouth shut".

What you class as lacking a spine may just be the knowledge that they don't want to engage with someone as insufferable as you. Considering your aggressive attitude thus far, it does wear on me too but I have the fortitude to deal with people like you.

2 minutes ago, Abeille213 said:

Did you really just discuss horny puppies? That's where you mind stays, huh? Yeah, I was absolutely spot on when I said you're the type of "man" who continually tries to force himself on women. You are disgusting. Seriously. It's a good thing you're not in my vicinity. I carry a lovely little 9mm just for disgusting, depraved, sick bastards like yourself. I'd love for you to stand in front of me and attempt to push yourself on me. It would be the last time you ever assaulted anyone, be it verbally or physically.

That's what you seemed to laser focus on. Your allegations make no sense and you just seem to be trolling.

hump hump hump. Keep humping. Its comedy gold!!!

Kind of hypocritical though since you are the only one making threats.

Telling you that I would quickly and gladly blow your brains out if you, or anyone, ever approached me and attempted to force yourself on me as you have repeatedly done on this thread is an absolute promise. Threat? More like a very clear and ardent warning. When someone says they want to be left alone then you should probably leave them alone.

Leave me alone and go spend your time daydreaming about sex with puppies. That's something you've indicated is a strong interest of yours.

2 minutes ago, Abeille213 said:

. When someone says they want to be left alone then you should probably leave them alone.

My point exactly which is why I asked why you quoted and replied in the first place.

I havent been on this thread in 13 days because the crazy train went off the rails. THen you show up. Common denominator??

Why would i ever want to force myself onto you? I dont even know who the hell you are. Delusions of grandeur I guess...

2 minutes ago, jaminator said:

My point exactly which is why I asked why you quoted and replied in the first place.

I havent been on this thread in 13 days because the crazy train went off the rails. THen you show up. Common denominator??

Why would i ever want to force myself onto you? I dont even know who the hell you are. Delusions of grandeur I guess...

Not to mention that unlike her, you actually have a photo in your profile.

2 minutes ago, Véronique said:

It cant be for real. All these posts have got to be a joke. Were being punked.....

Just now, jaminator said:

It cant be for real. All these posts have got to be a joke. Were being punked.....

It certainly doesn't feel real, but I have met people that obtuse before.

I value you my privacy. It doesn't seem you do, as you very unfortunately have posted a photo.

As an aside, sexual assault has absolutely nothing to do with physically appearance or sexual attraction. It's about weak men (or women) who want to feel more powerful so they force themselves on others.

As an aside, sexual assault has absolutely nothing to do with physically appearance or sexual attraction. It's about weak men (or women) who want to feel more powerful so they force themselves on others.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Non-sequitur aside, luckily computer tech hasnt evolved enough for you to be worried. Maybe we can have a coffee next time Im in TN....LOL