Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers-How are you doing??

9 minutes ago, XYZXYZXYZ1955 said:

My doctor told me not to even think about my weight, just to concentrate on Water, Protein, Vitamins, and exercise. I understand his point, but seriously--I own a great scale and I did this surgery TO LOSE WEIGHT. Of course I'm weighing myself daily!

I know, right? I have an opportunity to get to my goal weight and I'm not here to scréw around. I have a Withings Smart Body Analyzer and I track my dietary intake using MyFitnessPal. I know it's easy to lose sight of the big picture when weighing one's self daily but it adds data points on the bigger picture as well. Those data points, like this surgery, are tools to cracking the problem of my weight loss.

I don't get a chance to move on to solid foods until the six-week point.

35 days is full solids for me, which is in about 2 weeks. The mash was all soft foods except the turkey but it was fine bits that I chewed well.

Getting in liquids is a daily struggle but my biggest problem is constipation!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BariatricPal mobile app

I tackled my Constipation after not going for maybe 3-4 days. With the uncomfortable gas from surgery I wasn't willing to also be bloated cause I couldn't poop. Did 3 days of Miralax and have gone every day since.

It's rough out here in these streets lol I got sleeved august 7 and finally on soft food stage. I ate literally one scrambled egg with cheese and was like I can't eat anymore it's a little depressing not gonna lie

Tiffani[emoji1528][emoji757]️[emoji175]

I tried that but unfortunately my body didn't like egg, but I've been having cottage cheese for the last 3 days, baby food chicken is decent if you are on the run 2.5 oz add some salt and ready to eat, I get full usually after 1.5 0z love it. Today I had stake, I was not able to finish the 2 oz, so happy before I need it a 11 oz steak to be satisfied.

Sent from my SM-N920T using BariatricPal mobile app

I had my surgery on August 15 and I am down from 202 to 181 but the weight loss has stopped and that scares me and I am trying to stay on track with my Water and Protein intake and I walk. But premenopausal issues are kicking my behind and it's so stressful.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I start the soft food's today. I'm excited to be able to eat relatively normal food again.

So happy I've taken this journey ... best decision I've ever made. :)

Sleeved 8/24 got a iud put in and I'm starving but can't anything is anyone else going threw this?

1 hour ago, krandall said:

Sleeved 8/24 got a iud put in and I'm starving but can't anything is anyone else going threw this?

I have the opposite problem, the physical sensations of hunger are gone for me. I have to be very intentional about eating so that I get the proper amount of Protein in.

I stalled for 6 days in week 3-4

I stalled for 6 days in week 3-4

I stalled at the 2 week Mark and bounced between 279 and 280 for 4 days

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

28 minutes ago, trying4me said:

I stalled at the 2 week Mark and bounced between 279 and 280 for 4 days

Since last Sunday, I've gained. In fact, today is the only day in that time period when I've lost. I'll see tomorrow if that trend has broken or if I will continue to gain.

How long have people stalled?

About 10 days week 3 - 4 nearly killed me!!!