Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Briana! Im 24 and I'm from a small town in Indiana.. I don't have many friends in the bari-community. I'd like to make some! I don't care where you're from.. you don't have to live close! We could exchange numbers and be each others' "go to" person when we feel like giving up.

I have been struggling lately with cravings and giving in to them.. i need some motivation to start exercising and to find ways to refrain from eating too much. I am currently supposed to stick to 4 oz of food at each meal.. this has been the hardest..

we do have local support groups, but I work on the nights that they meet.. so I'm reaching out to you guys!

HW-300, SW-294, CW-218

RNY-3/16/2017

1D59FA7F-F4CA-49F7-8F70-868D81E96B45.jpg

Hello Brianna

I am from freetown, in.

I had my weight loss sleeve surgery on April 27,2017.. My problem is eating. I do not want to eat. Just about everything I am suppose to eat,makes my sleeved stomach hurt; except sweets. Do you have this problem?.I eat basically anything I want, but it is only 2 to 3 bites and I am done.,

I have not been faithfull in taking the 6 horse pills of Calcium everyday,and I haven't been getting all the Protein in. Some days I don't eat anything at all,

Now,i have developed severe pain in both my hips over the last 8 days.

I would love to become support buddies. Someone who reminds me and says,,Hey,Brenda,time to take your calcium and drink or eat some protein.

I have found that eating the Protein Bars are a lot better for me. But again,3 of them a day are expensive and very hard for me to consume.

If you would like,i would love to be friends on fb and become support buddies.

Hope to hear from you soon

Brenda

Hello Brianna
I am from freetown, in.
I had my weight loss sleeve surgery on April 27,2017.. My problem is eating. I do not want to eat. Just about everything I am suppose to eat,makes my sleeved stomach hurt; except sweets. Do you have this problem?.I eat basically anything I want, but it is only 2 to 3 bites and I am done.,
I have not been faithfull in taking the 6 horse pills of Calcium everyday,and I haven't been getting all the Protein in. Some days I don't eat anything at all,
Now,i have developed severe pain in both my hips over the last 8 days.
I would love to become support buddies. Someone who reminds me and says,,Hey,Brenda,time to take your calcium and drink or eat some protein.
I have found that eating the protein bars are a lot better for me. But again,3 of them a day are expensive and very hard for me to consume.
If you would like,i would love to be friends on fb and become support buddies.
Hope to hear from you soon
Brenda

Hey Brenda!

I struggle to get my protein and calcium in as well.. however, I have calcium chews. I get them from Bariadvantage. The strawberry kind taste like Starburst, but they can be expensive.. and I have the same issue with the shakes. I can only tolerate Premier Protein, but they are really unaffordable. I'm on Facebook, Briana Boehme.. feel free to add me!

Hi there! I'm 12 weeks post op RNY, and I'd loved a Bari-Buddy! I have my best friend who I walk with, but she doesn't understand the struggles of having had this surgery.

I've been in a stall for 3 weeks, ever since I started exercising more. It's become very frustrating. Today when I weighed, I only weigh on Mondays, I actually gained. I'm so sad that I'm failing at this.

I'm on Facebook as Jennie Homer - Smith. Feel free to friend me.

Hi there! I'm 12 weeks post op RNY, and I'd loved a Bari-Buddy! I have my best friend who I walk with, but she doesn't understand the struggles of having had this surgery.
I've been in a stall for 3 weeks, ever since I started exercising more. It's become very frustrating. Today when I weighed, I only weigh on Mondays, I actually gained. I'm so sad that I'm failing at this.
I'm on Facebook as Jennie Homer - Smith. Feel free to friend me.

Hi Jenny I friended you on Facebook my name is Sherry Renee Richards Bare on there. I'm only 7 weeks out but I've already been through a pretty long stall on my second week which lasted for about 2 and 1/2 Weeks. It finally broke and I started losing again and then I was just on a little mini one again that lasted about a week but dropped a pound finally this Monday. I weigh on Mondays only also. My doctor said stalls are very common your body is constantly adjusting. But you will probably find you were losing inches during these dolls even though the numbers aren't changing. Also my nutritionist said that we have a constant fluctuation of 3 lb within our body. This can happen within just five minutes. She did an experiment and weight herself in front of us, and drink a pretty good amount of Water about five glasses. And then weighed herself again and had gained 2 lb within 5 minutes. Your body will constantly fluctuate and is fine. As long as you know you are following your program correctly and I are not eating things that you shouldn't ben getting enough Protein and fluids you should be fine...
your body will naturally lose weight. I'm on a pretty strict diet of 500 calories a day 60- 80 grams of protein and I've only lost about 53 pounds... which I'm totally fine with. You're welcome to message me on Facebook if you have any questions or just need to vent. It's totally cool.

I'm Briana! Im 24 and I'm from a small town in Indiana.. I don't have many friends in the bari-community. I'd like to make some! I don't care where you're from.. you don't have to live close! We could exchange numbers and be each others' "go to" person when we feel like giving up.
I have been struggling lately with cravings and giving in to them.. i need some motivation to start exercising and to find ways to refrain from eating too much. I am currently supposed to stick to 4 oz of food at each meal.. this has been the hardest..
we do have local support groups, but I work on the nights that they meet.. so I'm reaching out to you guys!
HW-300, SW-294, CW-218
RNY-3/16/2017
1D59FA7F-F4CA-49F7-8F70-868D81E96B45.thumb.jpg.2c7876a07a9dc34059d8e20abd6ae99c.jpg

You look amazing [emoji846]

Aka_ET

HW-220
Pre-op 194.3
RNY
SD June 16th 2017
CW-167.8
GW-140
HT 5' 3"
[emoji120][emoji878][emoji1272]

"You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit"