Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how much cup size did you lose after a breast lift (not a reduction)?

Curious as to how much people lost in cup size after a breast lift.

I'm getting my lift/reduction in a month, I'm happy you asked this question. I asked someone who had it done and she said they do it based on your waist size and how you're proportioned. I'm now a DDD and am hoping to go to a 36D or DD. Before the surgery, I was almost a 50DDD. My GOODNESS! lol

12 minutes ago, heycrystal2052 said:

I'm getting my lift/reduction in a month, I'm happy you asked this question. I asked someone who had it done and she said they do it based on your waist size and how you're proportioned. I'm now a DDD and am hoping to go to a 36D or DD. Before the surgery, I was almost a 50DDD. My GOODNESS! lol

i'm not having a reduction, just a lift. so wondering how much you lose with just the skin removal. I've lost a lot of volume between the 36DDD stage and 32DDD. Right now, sometimes I can squeeze into a DD if the fabric is stretchy, but wondering if I'll end up a D or a DD or a C. At a 32DDD my cup size now is equivalent to a 36D so I'm good with my size now, but would be fine with one or two drops in cup size.

I was a wearing a 34G or H before my lift. Post lift I'm in a 32DDD. I thought I wanted to be more like a C cup, but the girls fit my build (& look pretty amazing if I do say so myself!)… and I'm just happy to have them back up where they belong!

I was a 32DDD before my plastics. I didn't think I wanted implants but my surgeon convinced me I did (he was right I'm very happy).

But for comparison sake I had 300 cc implants and came out the other end same size I went in 32 DDD so 300 cc equivalent is what l lost in skin!

They say 300 cc for a 32 band is about two cup sizes. So... as a reference point I would probably be a 32 D without my implants but I would lack "upper pole fullness" as they say.

Last time I lost a lot of weight, the boobs didn't change at all. Only the back size. I can't believe I am stuck with these grandma boobs. I am totally having a reduction when I have lost enough weight.

2 hours ago, Stella S said:

I was a 30 G - now a 30 B It was all skin Totally happy

Extra skin, can increase your cup size? WOW, w/out the skin, I wonder what my true size is. Even as a super youngin' , I've always been a D. As the weight piled on, it obviously added two DD's. :( lol

Extra skin, can increase your cup size? WOW, w/out the skin, I wonder what my true size is. Even as a super youngin' , I've always been a D. As the weight piled on, it obviously added two DD's. [emoji20] lol

Yup cuz you roll it up and put it in the cups! I used to say I was a 32 "long" it was mostly tube socks rolled up and filling out my bra.

Yes. I had little breast tissue and skin when I decided to have reconstruction - lift I did not worry I lost size I still feel as though I am in proportion

9 hours ago, Stella S said:

I was a 30 G - now a 30 B It was all skin Totally happy

wow, my doc said he'll likely only remove about 85 grams of skin...be he tells me that I'm a c cup not a ddd (tell that to victoria's secret and every other bra company I've been to). I really really really don't want implants so I guess I'll end up with what i end up with. maybe he's just prepping me for the cup volume loss...though when I had a breast reduction 30 something years ago I was told I'd end up a c and I ended up a d/dd...so...I guess you never know.

Looking forward to going bra less once in a while.

19 hours ago, Laggy said:

I sooooo want to be a C cup. Currently I am an L cup. I have lost 25 kilos so far but no change to breast size. I really hate my humungous droopy horrible boobs !

boobs were the last to go for me. as I lost my boobs just looked bigger and bigger...i went through a period of intense back pain and my mom warned me I may need another reduction. but once I got closer to a normal bmi they looked more in preportion to the rest of me. now I have rocks in socks :)

wow, my doc said he'll likely only remove about 85 grams of skin...be he tells me that I'm a c cup not a ddd (tell that to victoria's secret and every other bra company I've been to). I really really really don't want implants so I guess I'll end up with what i end up with. maybe he's just prepping me for the cup volume loss...though when I had a breast reduction 30 something years ago I was told I'd end up a c and I ended up a d/dd...so...I guess you never know.
Looking forward to going bra less once in a while.

That was a game changer for me! Haven't been braless since I was like 12. I mean I ain't going out of the house braless, I am 48 no matter my plastic surgery it's not a good look, but still it's an option now at least!