Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Day two after my MGB

I think that it should work itself out as long as you are taking your Vitamins. You are still in the beginning of healing. It will take a little time to get back to 'normal'.

I am doing so much better! I have lost 35 lbs so far and i am generally feeling better and the lack of energy is not a big issue now,
Also doing good when it comes to drinking the needed Water intake, which is really good coz drinking water was really hard.

The problems i am having now is first of all the Protein issue, i am so sick from Protein Shakes and bars and i cant seem to do good in that at all,
Second i am trying out different types of food to know what i can and cant have this results in a lot of throwing up! But it does get better everyday :)

I am doing so much better! I have lost 35 lbs so far and i am generally feeling better and the lack of energy is not a big issue now,
Also doing good when it comes to drinking the needed Water intake, which is really good coz drinking water was really hard.

The problems i am having now is first of all the Protein issue, i am so sick from Protein Shakes and bars and i cant seem to do good in that at all,
Second i am trying out different types of food to know what i can and cant have this results in a lot of throwing up! But it does get better everyday [emoji4]

Thats fantastic weight loss results and also being able to drink water with ease! I hope your energy levels improve with time and the throwing up will cease.
I actually dread having to drink protein shakes (I find them absolutely awful!)
So are you trying other foods for your protein intake? And if so, what are they?

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

Actually i am not trying as much as i should, as currently i am just looking for food that will stay in and wont make me throw up!
I mostly get my Protein now only from dairy products, I am good with skimmed milk i drink about two cups of that everyday and i eat cheese too,
It is not enough i know but currently all my experiences with chicken and meat did not go well :( but i did not cut them out completely i still try them every other day,
At first i was really worried because i know i am not having the needed intake and i keep reading on how important it is but now i am more relaxed as i realized i am doing my best and i know i will do better everyday

Hi all, I had my MGB on Sept 7. I feel great and so far no issues. I am almost worried because so far nothing has triggered a negative reaction. I almost feel like nothing was done. I am down 34 pounds. My issue is Protein Shakes, they run right through me now.

Second i am trying out different types of food to know what i can and cant have this results in a lot of throwing up! But it does get better everyday [emoji4]

Hello I’m new to this forum and I’m be getting the mgb on March 9th and was wondering how’s it going? Any advice or regrets any information will be appreciated.

Lovingleo