Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Drink 2 bottles of magnesium citrate and do an enema. I dropped 7 lbs the night before surgery when I did that for my cleanse lol jk I don't recommend that. I think cutting calories and exercising would help. But honestly, don't do anything dangerous or drastic just to get that date of surgery...you could always postpone surgery for the week after or two weeks later so you can lose 6 lbs the right way.

Edited by sleevedshereen

20 minutes ago, Janine510 said:

3 Protein Shakes a day and Water

@Janine510

drinking ONLY liquids for the next 3 weeks,

those nasty 6 lbs should come off! (no guarantee),

but you should be successful:rolleyes:

good luck with WLS!!

speedy recovery

kathy

Drink 2 bottles of magnesium citrate and do an enema. I dropped 7 lbs the night before surgery when I did that for my cleanse lol jk I don't recommend that. I think cutting calories and exercising would help. But honestly, don't do anything dangerous or drastic just to get that date of surgery...you could always postpone surgery for the week after or two weeks later so you can lose 6 lbs the right way.

Thanks

Sent from my LGMS428 using BariatricPal mobile app

3 [mention=302533]Janine510[/mention]
drinking ONLY liquids for the next 3 weeks,

those nasty 6 lbs should come off! (no guarantee),
but you should be successful:rolleyes:
good luck with WLS!!
speedy recovery
kathy

Thank you well my friend said she did that 3 Protein Shakes a day and all rest Water lets see how it goes
Thanks

Sent from my LGMS428 using BariatricPal mobile app

Image1503075376.479193.jpg Image1503075404.108681.jpg Image1503075418.688773.jpg Image1503075449.380380.jpg Image1503075469.786872.jpg

My surgery is on the 12th and I have to drop at least 10lbs. I am doing all of these for meals and Snacks and its been helping. Don't go crazy on just liquids because you are going to hate liquids when you are post op and then it makes it more difficult to get them in. Trust me everyone that I've spoken to that are succeeding said that going full liquids without being asked to by their doc weeks before surgery had alot of problems post op.

You can also use an unflavored Protein Powder to make Protein Shakes, sometimes the pre made shakes get to sweet and you can use natural fruit, some 6 oz milk, and a cup of skim milk or almond milk.

Sent from my N9519 using BariatricPal mobile app

The liquid diet will almost guarantee you lose 6lbs. I would bet on more if you do it for 3 weeks. Be aware that you will be moody around the 48-72 hour mark of starting this as your body goes into ketosis but otherwise you will be fine. I was required to do a liquid diet for 2 weeks before surgery. I lost 20+lbs in those 2 weeks.